trade options?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CraigM120. Show CraigM120's posts

trade options?

i just looked at the standing and thought of a couple teams who could be sellers by the trade deadine.

tampa bay - could the b's offer something to get martin st louis? put him on first line with savvy and lucic?

columbus - how about rick nash? he will only have one year on his deal after this year and could be traded.

any opinion on these two guys?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Re: trade options?

Nash just signed an extension through 2018.
    St.Louis I like

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

TB would trade Lecavalier before they would move St.Louis. As well, St.Louis is a set up guy, (approx.4 goals and like 29 assists this year) so he wouldn't fit Boston's need for a first line goal scorer anyway.

They have the power forward slot covered with Lucic, what they need is Ryder and Sturm to smarten the F up and do their job. Both guys, slotted in as natural goalscorers, need to step it up and play their role, or get off the team.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

In Response to trade options?:
    [QUOTE]i just looked at the standing and thought of a couple teams who could be sellers by the trade deadine. tampa bay - could the b's offer something to get martin st louis? put him on first line with savvy and lucic? columbus - how about rick nash? he will only have one year on his deal after this year and could be traded. any opinion on these two guys?
    Posted by CraigM120[/QUOTE]
    no way is columbus trading rick nash one of the premier fowards in the nhl . i wish we could get him but it is just a pipe dream.  And i agree st. louis would be nice but he makes 7 mil a year

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

best option is st louis. they got perron, oshie, tkachuck who did consider boston as a destination to sign, so i would love to see he bruins get thomas t waive his NTC and trade him and BOS 1st rd pick 2010 to st louis for perron/oshie, 2nd 3rd round pick 2010/2011, wut ever fits st louis's needs

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

St Louis is too small to play on a line with Sav, but the 2 would be dynamite on PP.

Pickup Ward til Stewie comes back.

Bring up Lefebre +3 & actually fights, & whitfield +2 in Providence. Rotate with Bitz and Sob. Bitz s/b on 4th. Sob needs to shoot he thinks he is Sav, he is not.

Mix and match D however you want. Dice Ward when Stewie comes back. Keep McQ up, he has the best +/- in Prov, as backup and toughness.

---------------------------------------------------------

Deal to make before deadline.
    Wideman, Sob, Bitz plus Hamill plus 2009,2010 later first rounders for Kovie(must only be done if signed to long term). Include Wheeler if he isn't signed before deadline or Sturm(if he doesn't agree put on waivers) for Little (he will sign for less than Wheeler).

Kov Sav Little    
    Wheeler/Sturm Krej Ryder
    Luc Berg Recchi       
    Pail Beg Thor-Lef

PP-Kov Sav Luc         PP-2    Wheel/Sturm Krej  Ryder/Rec
        Berg  Chara                       Hunw   Boych

Chara Morris
    Stuart Fer
    Hunw  Boych   
    McQ

Bring Caron/Colborne in for playoffs as new Janney/Joyce .

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Kovalchuk is certainly the big attractive fish this year...but I would say he is not going anywhere. He is the Atlanta franchise, fans love him, and without him, they dont have one. That team would leave Atlanta faster than you can say Hamilton.

Only way Atlanta can afford to move him is for a young gun that can be a face of the franchise...Im talking deals involving, Jordan Staal, Del Zotto in New York, Jon Tavares, all players who 'aint goin anywhere'. Kovalchuk is enough to just about guarantee a strong team a finals berth. Atlanta knows that...and they will make a team pay for that kind of advantage...and that going rate is a young superstar and 1st rounder...just to start talking...

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Anybody but Lucic and Savard to get Kovalchuk

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

What makes anybody think Sturm is a natural goal scorer. Please take a look at his career stats a natural goal scorer he isn't. You could count the goals he has scored with a shot on 1 hand this year. His goals have been ugly off his butt or tip ins no real nice shots from the slot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

One problem with getting Kovalchuck... they are higher on power rankings than Boston right now. If they are in the playoff chase he is def. not going anywhere.
    Whitney or maybe a Mueller are the more realistic type of trades that could be made.. who knows what teams will be where come deadline time, too many teams still on the bubble to make early trades of any significance.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I've been avoiding these threads as the posts get ridiculous immediately.

So I'll just contribute to the lunacy.

How about Ovechkin instead?  We could give the Caps Savard, Lucic and Chara.