trade proposal

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikehawkislong69. Show mikehawkislong69's posts

trade proposal

One guy i think that is really underrated, and he is on a team that doesnt look like they will make the playoffs

This player is Loui Eriksson of the dallas stars. this guy has 21-27-48 totals this season, and last season he scored the same number of goals(36) as you know who.

Im not suggesting to sell the farm for him like someone will do for kovalchuk (who is leaving for the KHL in the offseason), but I think PC should give dallas a call and see whats the asking price. If its its reasonable like say BOSTON'S first round pick(not the tor picks), ryder/ wideman, and a prospect, I say go for it PC

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Re: trade proposal

Dallas still wouldn't do it. Think about it, you've got a nearly point a game player who scored 36 goals last year and he's only 25-26 and a team is offering you a draft pick  (which even in this year isn't certain), a prospect who isn't certain, and one of two incredibly inconsistent and expensive players. The Stars will hold on to two key forwards, Eriksson and James Neal. Those are their building blocks on offense. If you want to get a young player with talent maybe Sam Gagner or Andrew Cogliano from Edmonton or Peter Mueller from Phoenix. Their productivity have collectively declined but they all have top 6 forward potential and all three could use a change of scenery. Mueller would take a young player or prospect to make the deal go through (maybe Hamill and a 3rd or 4th round pick). Mueller would also give you a winger which is always helpful given the Bruins depth at center. 
    But my general point from all of this is that if you want a younger player that player can't be too successful too early or the price will either be too high or their won't be one.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from joeschmo25. Show joeschmo25's posts

Another young player to consider would be Jack Johnson, who has performed at an average pace but has an incredibly high potential, evident talent and issues with management because they insult valuable young players. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from qesllc. Show qesllc's posts

Ponikarovsky for Stuart & Marchand.  Hate to lose Stuart, but we are deep at defense.  This deal is cap neutral.  Toronto needs defense and Stuart is an RFA next year and Toronto will have some room.

Ponky's a bruiser at 6'4 and 225, and only 29.  Pair him with Ryder and Bergeron on the 2nd line.  Stick him in front of the net with his stick on the ice.  A little risky in that we lose Stuart as an RFA for next year, but a good run for Ponky and we might be able to sign him to a 3-yr deal (or extension).

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmikebruins8. Show mrmikebruins8's posts

for the trades through in the towel and get 2 first rd picks in the top 10 just like the yr we got joe thorton and sammy

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

We are deep at defense?  Ference is hurt, and Wideman is awful.  Hunwick is a bottom pairing D.  Chara has had a pretty bad year.

The only 2 D I trust this year are Morris and Stuart.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SouTexBruin. Show SouTexBruin's posts

KrazieJoe - with you 100% on Stuart & Morris.  I really would not like to see McQuaid & Boychuck featured in any potential trades - they are both young and to need more time at the NHL level but they both like to hit and Boychuck has a really good shot - something were missing right now. Stuart has probably been the most consistent of the D-men this year - he's what 24?  Most good D-men don't reach their prime until they hit their late 20's early 30's.  Maybe qesllc was being sarcastic?  If we really want Ponikorowski, I believe he's a UFA this year - get him in the summer and don't give up a good defenseman just for the sake of a trade.  I would not have a problem with sending them Marquand -but I don't think the snake at the other end of the line would agree to that trade.

Delta Grunt

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Deadspin. Show Deadspin's posts

Another FAN BOY trade proposal

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

I won't say I'd never trade Stuart, but for Ponikorovsky with Marchand in tow is way too much. Poni is a UFA, and someone I'd like to have but we could send Toronto either their or Tampas 2nd round pick and get Ponikorovsky.

Trade McQuaid, add Penner if you must, but keep the caveman.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Guys you never trade away a RFA, seriously hes worth more when someone else signs him if the Bs dont.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Roosevelt45. Show Roosevelt45's posts

I agree with mrmikebruins8, season 09-10 is already a disaster. Ff the Bruins can get one top 5 draft pick, and one top 10, they will be in good shape for years to come. I hope PC won't trade draft choice for a rental player such as Kovalchuk.

Sections
Shortcuts