rw martin st.louis
    lw ryan malone
    6th pick overall 2010 draft
    to tampa bay
    r.w m ryder
    l d a ferrence
    g tuuka rask

holy sheite!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bandgbleeder. Show bandgbleeder's posts

Re: trade rumour WOW!!!!

I've already started holding my breath.
    In Response to trade rumour WOW!!!!:
    from tampa bay to boston rw martin st.louis lw ryan malone 6th pick overall 2010 draft to tampa bay r.w m ryder l d a ferrence g tuuka rask holy sheite!!!
    Posted by paulbking

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

You are sick paulbking ....why in the world would the BRUINS trade Tuuuka ???????????????????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

sorry!!
     i was just thinking of sheite between periods
    hey but what a lineup we would have! if you think about it?
    nobody wants to trade our centers
    nobody wants to trade the 2nd pick... ive been waiting since bobby for a cup
    2010 b's
    lucic savard st.louis
    hall bergeron recchi
    malone krejci wheeler
    paille sabotka thornton/caron
    bubble marchand-colborne sauve niederieter hamill
    chara siedenberg
    stuart boychuck
    hunwick wideman
    thomas
    nittimakki f agent
    b's draft
    taylor hall lw
    n niderieter rw
    j campbell g
    thats a mother load  i would play that b's lineup against anyone!!
    maybe make tampa throw 1st round pick in 2011 cuz st.louis will be free agent

plan the parade!!!maybe 2 or 3

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

LOL...no way that's real....doesn't ryan malone make like 7mil a season

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

In Response to Re: trade rumour WOW!!!!:
    LOL...no way that's real....doesn't ryan malone make like 7mil a season
    Posted by TuukkainNet
    4.5 for 5 more yrs tuuka alott of $$$$and he's 30
    what do you think of that line up though??  and the future is bright

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Martin St. Louis reportedly wants to be traded to a contender, and at $4 million per season, he is a bargain that brings the missing offense that the Bruins need...

Ryan Malone's contract is for $4.5 Million a season until 2014-2015...

Malone has largely been a disappointment with the Bolts, and his contract is considered one of the worst overpayments in the NHL...

I also consider Rask untouchable... 

The Bolts could have Thomas though... 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I really don't know about this deal...

If we wanted Marty St. Louis, we could always sign him as a free agent as 2010-2011 is his last season under contract with the Bolts...

At that point of his career, the guy will likely be looking to play for a Cup contender that is also close to his home Province...

The Bruins will certainly be able to offer him that... 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Martin St. Louis reportedly wants to be traded to a contender, and at $4 million per season, he is a bargain that brings the missing offense that the Bruins need... Ryan Malone's contract is for $4.5 Million a season until 2014-2015... Malone has largely been a disappointment with the Bolts, and his contract is considered one of the worst overpayments in the NHL... I also consider Rask untouchable...  The Bolts could have Thomas though... 
    Posted by RMiller87
    untouchable??? the bruins traded esposito traded ray bourque traded allison traded joe thornton  samsonov oates wesley vadnais ranford tochett man they traded brad boyes!
    malones contract is tough he does score though and pittsburgh missed him this year
    how would that line up do? when do we win??? 2 yrs? 3? 4?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

OK
    StL(35) 5.25M 1YR              Ryd(30)  4M 1YR  144G
    Mal(31) 4.5M   5Yr   134G    Fer (31)  2.25 3Yr               
    #6   (18)                            Rask(23)  1.25 2YR
    9.25M                                  7.5M

We are losing 1.75 cap,
    Ryd 1 bad contract for 1 year and upgrading to a 5Yr bad contract for 10 less goals for 2 players who came in in same year. WOW the posts will be wild when Malone fails to score at his contract and he will.

We are getting older, paying more cap for 1 less player, if #6 makes the team he will probably get close to cap for age 900K so at 2.65 + bonus cap we lose a good young goalie, gain an aging star, trade short term for long term bad contract.

OK again, do it but throw in Sturm3.5 for DownieRFA, cap will even out.

Draft Seguin/Hall #2, Connoly #6, Jack Campbell G #15. I could live with this trade if this is our return.

Luc Sav StL
    Rec Berg  Mal
    Wheel Krej Seg
    Caron Colb Downie

PP-1 Luc Sav Stl       2-Rec Krej Seg
            Berg Char            Wide    Boych?     
    Our lineup has become faster and possibly the talent will be there to score goals and hopefully more physical with Malone Downie and Caron.

A backup will need to be addressed immediately and if Campbell became the next Barrasso to hit the lineup at 18 with an immediate impact. WOW.

Time to go to bed, I'm dreaming at the computer and losing what little coherency I have.
    Hockey game is going to OT.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I actually really like Ryan Malone, a real character type guy...

I remember him taking a slap shot to his face in the Stanley Cup finals the year before the Pens won the Cup, and he came back to finish the game with rolled up toilet paper hanging out of his nose... 

But I really don't want the Bruins to be stuck with a bad contract like that one through to 2014-2015...

Tampa Bay's former management actually make the Bruins' management look like rocket scientists...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

I actually really like Ryan Malone, a real character type guy... I remember him taking a slap shot to his face in the Stanley Cup finals the year before the Pens won the Cup, and he came back to finish the game with rolled up toilet paper hanging out of his nose...  But I really don't want the Bruins to be stuck with a bad contract like that one through to 2014-2015... Tampa Bay's former management actually make the Bruins' management look like rocket scientists...
    Posted by RMiller87
    everybody has bad contracts  what if  he doe's better with us? with our centers feeding him he ave's 25 goals. im not selling this guy to anyone  in the big picture he would help WIN  WIN  WIN  I WANT TO WIN IM WATCHING PHILLY GO TO OT  IF WE HAD KESSEL THAT MIGHT HAVE BEEN US.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

ok, don't post trades unless they make sense for both teams. Tampa wanting Ryder and Ference? Really? as the kids say: "lolz" Rask: young stud about to become a star. Espisito, bourque former stars in declining production ranford, samsonov, allison, vadnais all accomplished what exactly after they left Boston? Boyes, like anyone expected him to have the ONE great season that he had. That leaves Jumbo. So they traded one great player before he hit his superstardom. That doesn't make it a pattern, nor does it mean the organization didn't learn a lesson from it and make it even less likely rask would get traded

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

ok, don't post trades unless they make sense for both teams. Tampa wanting Ryder and Ference? Really? as the kids say: "lolz" Rask: young stud about to become a star. Espisito, bourque former stars in declining production ranford, samsonov, allison, vadnais all accomplished what exactly after they left Boston? Boyes, like anyone expected him to have the ONE great season that he had. That leaves Jumbo. So they traded one great player before he hit his superstardom. That doesn't make it a pattern, nor does it mean the organization didn't learn a lesson from it and make it even less likely rask would get traded
    Posted by davecarr
    geez espo had 29 34 38 42 34 goal seasons for rangers,bourque won the cup.. which is the reason here... did you ask if tampa wants ryder and ferrence? REALLY? IF THEY WANT US TO PART WITH RASK THATS WHAT THEY WOULD HAVE TO DO OR STICK WITH MIKE SMITH.  get it??
    we traded ranford to edmonton  he won the cup against us  WON THE MVP TROPHY ?? IS THAT AN ACOMPLISHMENT??? HOW OLD R YOU? i didnt even mention al secord or joe juneau how many good.. no wait all star seasons did they combine for? now puck off!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

no offense Paul,

but Yzerman would lose his job...and for the record...St. Louis has never once said he wants traded.  He doesn't want to be part of a rebuilding team.  Is Tampa this?  Not sure.  I know they have 2 solid scoring lines and some solid pieces on the backend.  They also have 2 of the best young players in the game. 

If Tampa could find a solid goalie(hello best market for UFA goalies ever) and another stud on the back end this team can easily compete in the East.  

If I were Yzerman I would trade Vinny to Montreal for Markov and Price.  Montreal gets the French star they have always wanted.  TBay gets a stud dman and a goalie who will be a star.  

And just to touch on the players going back to TBay..Ryder/Ference?  And we alos get their 6th round pick...

I am ending it here 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

NOt Rask, he is untouchable. NO WAY JOSE!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

I'll repeat...

If the Bruins want Marty St. Louis, we can sign him as a free agent after the 2010-2011 season...

He wants to play for a contender close to his home Province...

That's the Bruins...

Tampa Bay clearly needs a goaltender to build a team around (and has for the past few seasons...)

Yzerman is a smart GM, and is likely going to try to acquire a guy like Carey Price... 

Rask is untouchable...

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Could someone also explain how Ryan Malone could be considered an upgrade compared to Michael Ryder ?

Malone's 6 seasons in the NHL :

438 GP - 134 goals - 127 assists - 261 points and -31

Ryder's 6 seasons in the NHL :

470 GP - 144 goals - 149 assists - 293 points and +7

And Ryder is making $500,000 less per season than Malone ?

This deal really doesn't make sense to me...

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I would say no to this deal.

However, if it were to go through the Bruins could use the #6 pick on-

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

ok, don't post trades unless they make sense for both teams.
    Posted by davecarr

Dave, this would remove almost all of the posts here.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

i was thinking if that tuukka trade too look

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Re: trade rumour WOW!!!! re: fun poll post

sorry

Sections
Shortcuts