Trade talk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from STFU-Yankee-fans. Show STFU-Yankee-fans's posts

Trade talk

Please stop talking about trades. You all sound like complete buffoons. Please stop sitting down in your make believe GM's chair. Just because you think it's a good trade doesn't mean it's a good trade.

Thanks-
    Have a great day

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Re: Trade talk

Relax - there's nothing wrong with fans playing the role of GM.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I've given up on the trade talks for a while now.  Some are ridiculous.
    When was it the last time there was a meaningful trade by anyone in the NHL ??
    Not this season !  Last trading deadline and about only 10% of all the trades made on trading deadline were something to talk about.
    It just does not happen anymore and a team must either sign free agents to have an impact or wait trade deadline if you're lucky.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

Philly getting Pronger and Heatley going to SJ were pretty significant trades...and I believe both happened before the start of this season

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

How about we trade Joe Thornton for Sturm, Primeau & Stuart, trade them all except for Marco and see where that leaves us!  Oh yeah, it's been done, sorry.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yeah KrazyJoe I should have said trade deadline and after draft.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

BS- trades sometimes conjure up bad memories for me!!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nash99. Show nash99's posts

Chiaroni usually loses in the trade market (Versteeg, Boyes, Schaefer, etc) so its better to do nothing.