trade talks

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru-incanada. Show bru-incanada's posts

trade talks

being a life time bruins fan, one has to understand how this franchise thinks(since the lock out). getting higher priced(chara fernandez murray) help in a couple of positions will help owners draw in some extra $, but not help with the main goal of becoming a winning franchise year after year. the talent that they had gave up on and or traded away is sad. boyes, toivonen, and THORNTON were all traded for stiffs!!!!!

its time to right the ship and start rebuilding throught the draft.
    Murray - 4 a pick Chara- 4 a pick(s) Sturm - 4 a pick
    Schaefer - 4 a pick Wideman - 4 some pucks
    and as much as i like him as our #1 Thomas for some picks. not this up coming draft but the next could be our next THRONTON in John Tavares! we have some good young talent, lets draft some more...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

trade talks

wideman is a 4/5 dman at best. wish boyes was still here

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonchassey. Show jasonchassey's posts

trade talks

i'd trade chara for a six pack of douhgnuts and future consideration in a pee wee draft.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bru-incanada. Show bru-incanada's posts

trade talks

i guess you don' mind not having a wining team year in and year out!
    first of all i dont think i mention fernandez in a trade, no one will take this over paid, always hurt, big contract stiff.
    secondly there is maybe only a couple of guys that i wouldnt trade. EVERY other player on this team can be traded even Savard. they are just guys. some good most just guys.
    as for Toivonen he was the major change the Blues made and look how well they are playing.
    look around at some of the good young teams. they were built through the draft, not by giving 3-5 year high ticket contracts.
    this team is better off without Thornton PLEASE!!!!
    wouldnt you like this team to be a winner like the other franchises in boston?
    it all starts with tearing this team apart and rebuilding.
    oh yeh! did i mention JOHN TAVARES?

Sections
Shortcuts