Trade Targets?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

Re: Trade Targets?

Obama is for censorship?  Now you're starting to sound like you have the mind of a child.  What else will knuckle-draging neocons label him with?   By the way, have you burned any crosses lately? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Targets?:
    In Response to Re: Trade Targets? : REPORT ME TO YOUR BLACK DADDY IN THE WHITE HOUSE
    Posted by rescue13457

RESCUE, does mommy know that you're on her computer again?    

Here is something to keep you occupied:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2e5q6ubDlZE

Might be a little advanced for you so get mommy to help you out.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

Hey Rescue -  How exactly did you go from criticizing Winexpos' point of view on hockey issues to making racist comments and showing how far right of Hitler you are?  Get some professional help, man!   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

So.. trade targets? Mueller is an interesting one.. would be nice for a small price.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

rescue13457, just stop. You're an embarrassment. Your digression into politics is like your insight into hockey, moronic and one note.  Your not so thinly-veiled-racism shouts volumes about who you are and I could give a rats a ss now what you think of the Bruins, Tim Thomas or anything else for that matter. Your a small man with the intellect of a Bartlet pear, bereft of humanity, humor or anything resembling a working conscience. So do us all a favor and wedge your fat a ss back onto the sofa and catch up on your 'Home Improvement' re-runs and leave these posts to people who want to really talk about the Bruins.
    My apologies to anyone this offends aside from rescue13457, but this jerk really needs to shut the f*** up.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Hey Rescue -  How exactly did you go from criticizing Winexpos' point of view on hockey issues to making racist comments and showing how far right of Hitler you are?  Get some professional help, man!   
    Posted by GABees

RESCUE is another reason why there should be talk about the Health Care Reform bill.

If there was ever someone that was in need of professional, mental health care it is RESCUE

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Be careful everybody. He's writing in caps.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Heelsox. Show Heelsox's posts

Are you yelling or just making a serious point? I can't tell...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

big man writing in caps. btw, you gave yourself away "you will never win the cup," not we, habs fan? leafs fan?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rescue13457. Show rescue13457's posts

big man writing in caps. btw, you gave yourself away "you will never win the cup," not we, habs fan? leafs fan?
    Posted by pbergeron37

LET ME KNOW WHEN A TRUE BRUINS FAN ENTERS THE CHAT

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Targets? :  TRY BRUINS FAN IDIOT, JUST HATE TIME THOMAS THE P00PER. IF I WERE A HABS FAN I WOULD LOVE THAT USELESS PIECE OF CRAP CALLED THOMAS
    Posted by rescue13457

YOU - SMAHT.  Do you think we landed on the moon yet, Rescue?  Is the Earth flat in your opinion?  Has the Earth been around for a few thousand years???    You sound like my 90 year old grandfather you neanderthal.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Targets? : DOES YA MOMMA KNOW YA USE HER COMPUTER AFTER KIDNERGARTEN???
    Posted by rescue13457

If you read the 2nd post on here by RESCUE it says "I am a true Black and Goldd fan. I have been loyal to my BRUINS since 1967"

That's a very scary thought that RESCUE is at least 40 + years old.  No doubt still lives in mommy's basement and has no clue that it is spelt KINDERGARTEN.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Goodbye Rescue13457. Responding to you now is starting to take on a "picking on the retarded kid" feel. Good luck with that whole miserable existence thing you got going.

Oh, and the only thing you've been since 1967 is stupid. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

dude, clearly your new to this board, but a LOT of people don't like Thomas, I never have, and never will, but that is no reason to start your political rants, you sound like a fool

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from da-rivercharles. Show da-rivercharles's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Targets? : If you read the 2nd post on here by RESCUE it says "I am a true Black and Goldd fan. I have been loyal to my BRUINS since 1967" That's a very scary thought that RESCUE is at least 40 + years old.  No doubt still lives in mommy's basement and has no clue that it is spelt KINDERGARTEN.
    Posted by winexpos

One day Rescue will become a little more sophisticated and use that elementary school adage: WHAT YOU SAY BOUNCES OFF OF ME AND STICKS TO YOU!! (ALL IN CAPS OF COURSE)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Oday otnay eedfay ethay ollstray!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Targets? : SO WHAT YOUR A MORON TO AND YOU DON'T THE P00PER, YOUR POINT???
    Posted by rescue13457

using all caps doesn't negate the fact that you have a very poor grasp on the english language. I understand if perhaps your foreign (french?) and we here at the board will try to work with you to over come your language barrier

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Targets? : using all caps doesn't negate the fact that you have a very poor grasp on the english language. I understand if perhaps your foreign (french?) and we here at the board will try to work with you to over come your language barrier
    Posted by pbergeron37

We can try to help but it won't work as, we can cure the sick but we can't raise the dead.
    And RESCUE sure is brain dead

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Targets? : HOW MANY MORONS LIVE IN BOSTON? LET ME GO BACK AND COUNT THEM,
    Posted by rescue13457

Who you trying to kid, you have no clue how to count. 
    Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QLp9Wxrrg

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from rescue13457. Show rescue13457's posts

In Response to Re: Trade Targets? : Who you trying to kid, you have no clue how to count.  Try this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5QLp9Wxrrg
    Posted by winexpos

NOW I HAVE THEIR LEADERS ATTENTION

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Just how drunk are you?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Thanks to the moderators on here who RESCUED us from the CRAP being posted on here.
    When you cross the line with racist comments time to say goodbye!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from rescue13457. Show rescue13457's posts

Thanks to the moderators on here who RESCUED us from the CRAP being posted on here. When you cross the line with racist comments time to say goodbye!!
    Posted by winexpos

you are liberal trash, ever think of guesting on msnbc?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from rescue13457. Show rescue13457's posts

Thanks to the moderators on here who RESCUED us from the CRAP being posted on here. When you cross the line with racist comments time to say goodbye!!
    Posted by winexpos

your nothing but a P00PER clone aren't you??? LOL

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rescue13457. Show rescue13457's posts

Just how drunk are you?
    Posted by Davidorr

your nothing but a P00PER clone aren't you??? LOL

Sections
Shortcuts