Trade The #2 Pick????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from K435. Show K435's posts

Trade The #2 Pick????

What would it take if you were GM to trade the #2 pick???

For me it would have to be alot. like a Patty Kane, or Kopitar

What do u think????

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Re: Trade The #2 Pick????

Trading the 2nd pick would have to be an oustanding affordable winger and the 3rd or 4th overall pick in 2010, forida and columbus own them, Now ? do they have any oustanding wingers ?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHARAWINSTHENORRIS. Show CHARAWINSTHENORRIS's posts

In Response to Trade The #2 Pick????:
    What would it take if you were GM to trade the #2 pick??? For me it would have to be alot. like a Patty Kane, or Kopitar What do u think????
    Posted by K435

Sidney Crosby, and a night with Jessica Simpson. There you go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

SIDNEY CROSBY.

Now quit this nonsense and get on with other matters.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Re: Trade The #2 Pick????:
    Trading the 2nd pick would have to be an oustanding affordable winger and the 3rd or 4th overall pick in 2010, forida and columbus own them, Now ? do they have any oustanding wingers ?
    Posted by wallydouglas

if you get an outstanding affordable winger, you can trde down further then that, since that is in essense the hopes of the franchise in the draft..

The affordable is the stickler, even if you can get a great winger you need an affordable cap hit, and lengthy contract..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

I agree with CHARAWINSTHENORRIS

But I would prefer Crosby and a night with Angelina

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Any one of the following:

Bobby Ryan, Ryan Getzlaf, or Corey Perry

Sid or Geno

Ovechkin or Backstrom

Tavares

Stamkos

Duncan Keith

Kane

Toews

Doughty

Of course, I could go on all day with guys that are not going to be traded.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I agree with CHARAWINSTHENORRIS But I would prefer Crosby and a night with Angelina
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

stanley, you should delete Angelina and insert Wheeler.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to Re: Trade The #2 Pick???? : stanley, you should delete Angelina and insert Wheeler.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

I think the point was to have someone who he hasn't had before.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Did you say Lisa Simpson?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KJBruinswin. Show KJBruinswin's posts

Eric Johnson and Perron or Backes, and as a throw in a night with Jessica Simpson sounds fine with me CHARAWINS.  

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

In Response to Trade The #2 Pick????:
    What would it take if you were GM to trade the #2 pick??? For me it would have to be alot. like a Patty Kane, or Kopitar What do u think????
    Posted by K435

Gaborik and the 10th pick. We'll throw in Ryder. We dump salary, pick up an offenseive or defensive talent with the #10, and we get a 40 goal scorer.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TomOBrien. Show TomOBrien's posts

In Response to Re: Trade The #2 Pick???? : if you get an outstanding affordable winger, you can trde down further then that, since that is in essense the hopes of the franchise in the draft.. The affordable is the stickler, even if you can get a great winger you need an affordable cap hit, and lengthy contract..
    Posted by rolerhoky19

You would probably have a better chance at a night with CrosbY! :-)

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Stamkos, Hedman, the #6, the #36, and a night with Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, or Demi Lovato would do it for me. 

P.S. - I'm only 16, so I'm no pedophile.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

Thank Freaking Jeebus Chiarelli has just said flat out that they will pick one of the two forwards.  Period, end of discussion.

Now, where's my brain bleach to get the thought of Stanley and Wheeler out of my head.  Yeeuuuuuuuuuuugh.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

In Response to Trade The #2 Pick???? : Gaborik and the 10th pick. We'll throw in Ryder. We dump salary, pick up an offenseive or defensive talent with the #10, and we get a 40 goal scorer.
    Posted by BlackandGold24

This doesn't actually work out as a salary dump, and we take 1 year at 4 m off the books, and pile 4 years at 7 m back on??  I love gaboriks game, he is one of the truely elite goal scorers, but to many injuries to take on that contract..

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Stamkos, Hedman, the #6, the #36, and a night with Miley Cyrus, Selena Gomez, or Demi Lovato would do it for me.  P.S. - I'm only 16, so I'm no pedophile.
    Posted by beantowngm15
    You're gonna take Stanleys job?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

In Response to Re: Trade The #2 Pick???? : You're gonna take Stanleys job?
    Posted by notrolls

Why would I take Stanley's job?  That was a joke anyway.  I wouldn't mind too much if Chiarelli gave up the #2 for Stamkos and Hedman among others in a package, while we get to give them Ryder, Wideman, and Thomas too.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Its funny how after Neely is names president, PC states the pick stays

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

I assumed no trolls was referring to your tag line?  I mean, even Stanley could only hold the job for a decade.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackandGold24. Show BlackandGold24's posts

In Response to Re: Trade The #2 Pick???? : This doesn't actually work out as a salary dump, and we take 1 year at 4 m off the books, and pile 4 years at 7 m back on??  I love gaboriks game, he is one of the truely elite goal scorers, but to many injuries to take on that contract..
    Posted by rolerhoky19

I agree. Actually meant to say Ryder and Ference. He is injury prone. That's the thing I don't like about him. That's why I would throw in the 10th pick. Just a thought. Not really thought through too much lol

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

NAS had the best of positions on a trade with Columbus.  Nash and #4 for our number #2 et al. That is smart stuff!  Oh well, start thinking beyond the first round for trades.  Unless we unload underproducing players, the trade is not going to happen. I would love to see gambling at this point, like Bobby Ryan  The realization is the Bs are not in the position of Chicago this year to win the cup.  So keep the picks.  

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

Posted by notrolls

"stanley" only aspires to be ASSISTANT GM.  he wouldn't be taking "stanley's" job.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

First: 12/15/2009
    Last: 6/16/2010
    Posted by notrolls

Why would I take Stanley's job?  That was a joke anyway.  I wouldn't mind too much if Chiarelli gave up the #2 for Stamkos and Hedman among others in a package, while we get to give them Ryder, Wideman, and Thomas too.
    You better get to know me, cuz I'll be the GM in about 10 years.

BeantownGM15:

Sorry to burst your bubble but alot of things will happen in your next 10 years of which change your intentions.  First after your huge Zits and acne go away you actually may meet a young lady that will change your thought processes.  Then you will go off to College and try to drink as much beer as you possibly can and then one night in a drunken stupor you will sleep with some sorority girl that looks hot and you will knock her up that night only to wake up the next morning and realize that your head hurts not only from the hangover but also from the realization that the "hot girl" actually weighs in at a buck eighty.  Now you don't know she is pregnant till she tells you 6 months down the road when she tips 200 lbs, and its too late for you.  You then have to drop out of school and get a job at Wal-Mart.

Anyway, good luck on your interview at Papa Gino's for your summer job.  I hope you get the head cashier job.  Should be a great resume building job for your eventual interview with Cam Neely to take over as Bruins G.M.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Trade The #2 Pick???? : Big mistake revealing your age on this board, I said I was 22, and from there on in everytime I showed a bit of optimism all I got was "your too young to realize that it is not physically possible for a team with any association with Jacobs to win."
    Posted by pbergeron37

At 22, you could have a decent grasp on how things work.  I wouldn't dismiss your ideas because you are that age.  16-year-olds don't know crap, however.

Sections
Shortcuts