Trade was Rask for Andrew Raycroft!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Re: Trade was Rask for Andrew Raycroft!!!!!

In Response to Re: Trade was Rask for Andrew Raycroft!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Trade was Rask for Andrew Raycroft!!!!! : Was JG also interviewing coaching candidates?  I blame him for not hiring someone before PC had the chance to hire Lewis.
    Posted by stillallbost08

If I'm remembering correctly, firing Sully was PC's first official act.  Since he would have more then enough time after his "start" date, I'm sure that was left to him.  As for the draft and free agency, that had to be taken care of by the present management or miss out. 

Ottawa was real pricks about it too.  They had to go to mediation with Bettman about it to set the rules and the compensation.  I don't know why JJ went through the hassle.  I guess since Lombardi and Shero both told him where to go he started grasping at straws.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups-7. Show soups-7's posts

Thank JFJ not Burkie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

In Response to Re: Trade was Rask for Andrew Raycroft!!!!!:
    In Response to Re: Trade was Rask for Andrew Raycroft!!!!! : Ottawa was real pricks about it too. They had to go to mediation with Bettman about it to set the rules and the compensation. I don't know why JJ went through the hassle.  I guess since Lombardi and Shero both told him where to go he started grasping at straws.
    Posted by Raskman

Yep the Bruins had to give up a draft pick to prickly Ottawa. I also thought Sinden was doing the interviewing which led me to believe Lombardi and Shero telling Boston where to go. Once Harry was finally out of the picture they were able to go after Chiarelli with whittle Charlie Jacobs finally doing the interview with PC.

Anywho Gordon will make a good GM once Dolan/Cablevision finally realizes Sather needs to join his fishing buddy not wild about Harry.