Trade with Columbus?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsonstephanie. Show olsonstephanie's posts

Trade with Columbus?

Columbus needs defence.
    They have a few fwd's that may interest Boston.

FERENCE?
    WIDEMAN?

for RAFFI TORRES?
    or FREDERICK MODIN?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: Trade with Columbus?

I think were stuck with both. As reported by KPD either last week or the week before Ference's name had been coming across as available for trade. I don't think anyone wants either. why would any GM want 2 defenseman whom are very inconsistent. Me thinks nothing will happen till March unfortunately.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LucicForPresident. Show LucicForPresident's posts

In Response to Trade with Columbus?:
    [QUOTE]Columbus needs defence. They have a few fwd's that may interest Boston. FERENCE? WIDEMAN? for RAFFI TORRES? or FREDERICK MODIN?
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

I'd be happy if we could get a couple of used water bottles for either of them.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3867510. Show user_3867510's posts

I'm not a Ferrence fan...to my account he was on the ice for all 4 goals last night.  Giving him 20+ mins was scary.  Please make a trade Julien we have guys coming up that can take his place.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

Raffi Torres would be a neat acquisition, not much of a goal scorer but a good energy guy. A poor mans Doan. but Modin is done. Ferrence is tradeable, Wideman at 4 mill is the equivalent of a NTC. I think SanDog's right. Nothing if anything is going to happen until the trade deadline.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

[QUOTE]Columbus needs defence. They have a few fwd's that may interest Boston. FERENCE? WIDEMAN? for RAFFI TORRES? or FREDERICK MODIN?
    Posted by olsonstephanie[/QUOTE]

I don't think either of these guys fixes the B's problems.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Trade with Columbus?:
    [QUOTE]I don't think either of these guys fixes the B's problems.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey[/QUOTE]

I agree. The B's have the energy guys...Maybe too many!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

After being shutout by TO the bruins have to see they have do something about the scoring on this team. I understand there are injuries but there is no way the Bruins should be shutout in TO, the Bruins have been programmed to think D but they think too much D, and have to be reprogrammed to score. The Bruins do have make a trade but for anything offensive minded. If the Bruins don't get ahead they lose.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

I would rather have Rick Nash if I had my preference.. besides him there are no goal scorers on that team.. they are taking it on the chin on a nightly basis or has no one noticed.. They cant score either.... This team is awful..

Sections
Shortcuts