1. You have chosen to ignore posts from stinkman. Show stinkman's posts

trade with sanjose for ryan

what would it take to get ryan out of sanjose

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Frank710. Show Frank710's posts

Re: trade with sanjose for ryan

In Response to trade with sanjose for ryan:
    Posted by stinkman

Tough to say considering he plays for Anaheim.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

It would take a 3-way-deal because Bobby Ryan is on Anaheim...but if you meant Ryane Clowe, probably too much because they love him in San Jose.  Actually, the B's would just have to sign Bobby Ryan to an offer sheet because he's a RFA...

That would be sick, but I don't think it's happening given the cap problems...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

In Response to Re: trade with sanjose for ryan:
    It would take a 3-way-deal because Bobby Ryan is on Anaheim...but if you meant Ryane Clowe, probably too much because they love him in San Jose.  Actually, the B's would just have to sign Bobby Ryan to an offer sheet because he's a RFA... That would be sick, but I don't think it's happening given the cap problems...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

TSN reported last week that Bobby Ryan is looking for around $5.5mill, no way he gets that money or at least from the Bruins.

If the Brunis are able to clear room and sign him to a $4-$4.5 deal for 4yrs or so then that would make sense.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from days-of-Orr. Show days-of-Orr's posts

Anaheim isn't letting this kid get away....

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

I would personally give PC a ZJ if he somehow brought Bobby Ryan to town...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SpJay76. Show SpJay76's posts

In Response to trade with sanjose for ryan : Tough to say considering he plays for Anaheim.
    Posted by Frank710

hahahahahaha

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

In Response to trade with sanjose for ryan:
    Posted by stinkman

Well, he would have to go to SJ first...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Anaheim isn't letting this kid get away....Posted by days-of-Orr

Not a chance Orr not a chance that would be BoB Murray's last job as a GM. I've been to plenty of Ducks games and Ryan, from So Cal, is god in OC!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Ryan will sign a deal that is very similar to the ones that Getzlaf and Perry signed, or he will leave town.  He couldn't hold out for more money that those two are making because if he got it, his linemates and his teammates would resent him.

They've qualified him, so maybe a poacher will come by and force more money out of the Ducks, but I doubt it. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from screw-cindy-and-ovie. Show screw-cindy-and-ovie's posts

Maybe Ryan wants more money than getzlaf to shove it in his face for what happened in the skit at the NHL awards

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

Maybe Ryan wants more money than getzlaf to shove it in his face for what happened in the skit at the NHL awards
    Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

i loved that skit!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I would personally give PC a ZJ if he somehow brought Bobby Ryan to town...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

if you gotta ask you cant afford it

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Skadude22. Show Skadude22's posts

He turned down 5 years/$20+ mill from Anaheim, so he wants more than $4 mill per.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bookboy007. Show Bookboy007's posts

In Response to Re: trade with sanjose for ryan : if you gotta ask you cant afford it
    Posted by mattymcgee55

Yeah, but would I want it if I could?  I mean, chemotherapy's not cheap, but I'm not heading out for some recreational chemo....

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

Ain't going to happen....why?  The Bs would have to offer something outrageous like 6 million over several years.  That concoction has been a disaster for many a team.  Two more than Anaheim would match the offer.  Three if the Bs were lucky enough, JJ would have aneurism as Ryder would be playing in Providence.  It is better to stockpile draft picks in the first round and make smart choices.  That is what Anaheim did since the 07 Cup season.  The Pronger trade was a terrific trade for them.  Ryan is a special player, a prototypical power forward a la Neely.   

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

Ryan at under 5 would be a hell of a deal.. Its really on him, does he want to stay in anaheim or does he want dollars?  a couple years at 5.5 is fair.. If he continues to improve he can get a new contract in 2 seasons..

If he wants dollars, I think he is looking at kessels deal last year and knows he is a better, more physical player.. could easily get 6.5-7.5 if he holds out I think..

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Posted by screw-cindy-and-ovie

hahaha that was priceless.  I showed it to my Dad and he couldn't stop laughing.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Ain't going to happen....why?  The Bs would have to offer something outrageous like 6 million over several years.  That concoction has been a disaster for many a team.  Two more than Anaheim would match the offer.  Three if the Bs were lucky enough, JJ would have aneurism as Ryder would be playing in Providence.  It is better to stockpile draft picks in the first round and make smart choices.  That is what Anaheim did since the 07 Cup season.  The Pronger trade was a terrific trade for them.  Ryan is a special player, a prototypical power forward a la Neely.   
    Posted by islamorada

Come on now Is, Ryan's a good young goal scorer, but he doesn't play like Neely did.  No where near the power or hitting.  Having said that, I'd love to have him here for $6 mill if we could clear the cap space.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

twitter.com/TheFourthPeriod

"Speaking of loco... I'm told Ducks will pursue Kovalchuk. Explains delay on Ryan."

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

twitter.com/TheFourthPeriod " Speaking of loco... I'm told Ducks will pursue Kovalchuk. Explains delay on Ryan."
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

That's gotta be 'cuz the Ducks can't stand the thought that LA will get Kovalchuk.  Kings are closer to a Cup than Ducks, though that may not be a factor to him, who knows?   

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from fordprefect. Show fordprefect's posts

How about Savard and a pick for Ryan?

Ryan Krejci Horton

Lucic Bergeron Recchi

Sturm Seguin Ryder

Paille Begin? Thornton

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

How about Savard and a pick for Ryan? Ryan Krejci Horton Lucic Bergeron Recchi Sturm Seguin Ryder Paille Begin? Thornton                                                                                                                                                                                    
    Posted by fordprefect

Maybe Seguin and the next three first round picks?  And Krejci.  And Hamill?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from bridgemanusa. Show bridgemanusa's posts

I read Ryan turned down 5yrs/$25mil. Thats a lot of dough. Now either he is getting greedy or wants out of Aneheim. If the later, then I would definately offer up Savard and a conditional pick (if Ryan signs) and even throw in (Dorothy) Hammil. Savard probably has no interest in playing on the West coast, in which case Ryder+Coulbourne+pick would get the job done.