true fans stick together

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

true fans stick together

I've been reading the bruins forum for a while now, but this is my first time posting on it. I've been a B's fan my entire life, and for somebody who has moved around alot during my younger years, I have always stood by my team during good times and bad times; that is the true meaning of what being a fan is all about! To see so many pseudo fans come down so hard on the B's just because they are facing some adversity is really disappointing. Adversity and the way you handle it is part of sports; every team goes through it and the true fans keep their support firmly behind their team! Us real fans are not being led astray by Mr. Jacobs and family; I could care less who owns the team because I was not drawn towards the Bruins because of the owner; I became a fan because I love the team! I will always support the B'S and I have complete faith that this team will turn things around; because they have something that alot of you so-called fans do not have: heart and character (I know it sounds like a cliche, but it's the truth!). If I lived in Boston I would be so proud to call the B's my hometown team; don't take for granted what's right in front of you; you are the best sports town in the world, so instead of wasting alot of time with negative comments, try acting with a little class and dignity and be proud of your city and your sports teams! GO BRUINS, GO- There is support for you everywhere!

Bruinsweeney

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

true fans stick together

I believe in this team plain and simple. GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

true fans stick together

Well said, Bruinsweeney.

Just understand the majority of negative people are not really Bruins fans. They just like to show up when Bruins lose and say " I told you so" , as if that makes them some sort of superior being.

I could pretend to know what's going to happen and then show up the next day and say I was right, but anyone with any sense knows that sports are unpredictable and on any given night I could be 100% right or totally wrong.

These losers make a prediction that the Bruins will lose, if they are right, they are back right away to make sure you know it. When they are wrong , they never show up to own up to their mistake.

It wouldn't bother me if the Bruins don't ever win another Cup, I may complain about the front office, the coaching or even make my dislike for certain players known from time to time, but I have been a Bruins fan too long to ever wish them any bad fortune or follow any other NHL team or stop watching them altogether.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

true fans stick together

From northeast pennsylvania/ a fan for 49 years. GO GET THOSE DEVILS, BOYS! .............."THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES, BUT THEY CANNOT TAKE OUR FREEDOM"......

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

true fans stick together

Despite all the disgruntled "fans" on this board, there are quite a few here that support the team, good or bad. Like you, I became a Bruins fan watching them growing up through the 70's. They have a long rich history and 5 cups, something many teams in the league cannot claim.

Another Cup would be great, but like Zilla and others here, I will follow the team regardless. It's called Bruin!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from crawfordcounty. Show crawfordcounty's posts

true fans stick together

[Quote]
    Despite all the disgruntled "fans" on this board, there are quite a few here that support the team, good or bad. Like you, I became a Bruins fan watching them growing up through the 70's. They have a long rich history and 5 cups, something many teams in the league cannot claim.

Another Cup would be great, but like Zilla and others here, I will follow the team regardless. It's called Bruin!

[/Quote]

If it looks like you have seen and read this before you have! It is the Mission statement of Deleware North Inc.!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

true fans stick together

Good post...it's always easy to spot the true Bruins Fans on this site, they're the ones who make sense!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

true fans stick together

[Quote][Quote]

[/Quote]

If it looks like you have seen and read this before you have! It is the Mission statement of Deleware North Inc.!![/Quote]

What's your point? Go follow the Leafs or Habs if your not happy........I"m sure you'll be much happier over there.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

true fans stick together

Bruinsweeney,

Thanks for sharing! Those of us who don't live in Beantown come here to interact with others who share our passion for the team--something hard to come by in Montreal!

Any Bruins fan who has been watching hockey for a few years will agree that being a Bruins fan can't be about following the winning team-- we've lived through lots of heartache!

I try to ignore that negativity, which to me, just indicates that a person either doesn't really love hockey, or that s/he is a fly-by-night 'fan'. Either way, they're free to share but we're free to ignore them.

What you call heart & character is what I've called 'soul' on many occasions, and it;s nice to see that someone else gets it.

Never lose that passion,

Bruins Unite
    http://bruinsunite.wordpress.com/2009/03/21/yes-they-can-now-if-they-only-knew/

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsweeney. Show bruinsweeney's posts

true fans stick together

Bruinsunite,

Good to hear from a fellow die-hard, let alone a fellow Canadian B's die-hard! Living in Ottawa it can be tough to find people who bleed black and gold. Always nice to know that there are knowledgeable fans out there!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

true fans stick together

I hate to say it, but today IS a big game and I am hoping the B's AND devils come out full throttle, witha a B's win of course. This is a huge mental game, if the B's win it could propel them, if they lose........Lets hope they win!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zamboni24. Show zamboni24's posts

true fans stick together

[Quote]Well said, Bruinsweeney.

Just understand the majority of negative people are not really Bruins fans. They just like to show up when Bruins lose and say " I told you so" , as if that makes them some sort of superior being.

I could pretend to know what's going to happen and then show up the next day and say I was right, but anyone with any sense knows that sports are unpredictable and on any given night I could be 100% right or totally wrong.

These losers make a prediction that the Bruins will lose, if they are right, they are back right away to make sure you know it. When they are wrong , they never show up to own up to their mistake.

It wouldn't bother me if the Bruins don't ever win another Cup, I may complain about the front office, the coaching or even make my dislike for certain players known from time to time, but I have been a Bruins fan too long to ever wish them any bad fortune or follow any other NHL team or stop watching them altogether.
    [/Quote]

Good points-- After almost 50 years of watching the many ups and downs -- I could never bail out. I came pretty close just after the lockout. I had endured sme losing seasons but none like that where teams feasted on us in every aspect -- especially in the hitting and toughness areas. To rebuild with guys like Thornton, Looch & Chara who are willing to stick their head in a buzz saw for the team -- that is a start in the right direction.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

true fans stick together

[Quote]
    What a load of crap!!!
    [/Quote]

You disappoint me , again.

I really was hoping for one of your real good humor.

But ,hey, the day is young, I'm sure if te Bruins lose today you will be back with more great predictions like the " Bruins willl lose to Ottawa and the Islanders" call from two weeks ago.

And if they win we'll get some post about how it was " lucky" or just silence.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

true fans stick together

[Quote]

I hate to say it, but today IS a big game and I am hoping the B's AND devils come out full throttle, witha a B's win of course. This is a huge mental game, if the B's win it could propel them, if they lose........Lets hope they win!

[/Quote]

Abso-freakin-lutely!