TSN Makes Fun of Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

Re: TSN Makes Fun of Thomas

[QUOTE]You know,, this is a hockey forum,,not to pick on each others countries. By the way,, most hockey players are Canadian ...... Im glad that Canada is our northern neighbor,,,could have been IRAQ.... think about it.
    Posted by hondo58[/QUOTE]thank you

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from vanc2010gold. Show vanc2010gold's posts

[QUOTE]Yes we have tv and electricty in Canada.. Dont forget a huge portion of NHL players come from Canada,,we supply electricy to your upper northern states and oil throughout usa.. Geez stick to hockey bud. TSN stands for The Sports Network ownwd by american ESPN,,you guys amaze me lol
    Posted by wallydouglas[/QUOTE]not just huge we are the leage

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]not just huge we are the leage
    Posted by vanc2010gold[/QUOTE]

You're not "The League"! The % of canadien born players in the league goes down every year! Keep up the good work of great players that you do still send down here thou. Fun to watch hockey know matter where the player is from!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

[QUOTE]Poor ye_olde_dumbazz his nephew Candy Gaycroft remarkably leads Colorado out of the playoffs, and Thomas smashes the habs in a easy sweep. He has been stumbling drunk ever since. He even made up a german name to hide his shame. 6 goals in 4 games of a playoff series. Now thats all star goaltending. But ye_olde still tries to make the vezina winner look like he is a terrible player and out of shape. We only pity you on this board and obviously no one agrees with you so move on, change your p stained pants and get a job. Here are a few of your predictions.Thomas can only win in October, Thomas can only win in november, btw he called him mr before each month, mr december.mr fist half. mr regular season. Then we have him predicting starters something like this Candy gaycroft wil return and assume the starters job,Hannu is the new starter, Joey Macdonald new starter,Sigalet new starter,Auld new starter. Fernandez new starter, even this year after one game proclaimed, Rusk the new starter, and last week a college goalie he had never seen play the starter. He also hates Thomases conditioning and strength with his silly fat, chubbins, and so on moronic remarks. Get a life face the fact Thomas is a elite 2 time all star that lead the Bruins to a sweep of your favourite team. Now go get drunk and stupid and write a post thats just like you. Oh wait you already did this one. GO TIMMY GO BRUINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Posted by notacryingwino[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

OLD POST, boring.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

In light of Thomas' undeniable success the past 4 seasons, isn't that a pretty moronic view?  Instead, media and players of all ages should be INSPIRED by what Thomas has done!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

[QUOTE]im amazed they even have tv in canada or electricity either lol
    Posted by Kanes-Donuts[/QUOTE]

I learned a new expression in the recent past that I found utterly expressive but that I never thought I'd use, until this moment came along. The expression is a normative claim and reads, "why don't you go eat a bag of d1cks?".

Wait--I mentioned the expression, but did not 'use' it. So I suppose I wasn't vulgar at all and remain a lady, except in the sense that I have given you much to go on for purposes of imagining its true intent.

Clearly the question is rhetorical, even if used.