TSN's Darren Dreger reports Bruins may turn their attention to...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from beantowngm15. Show beantowngm15's posts

Re: TSN's Darren Dreger reports Bruins may turn their attention to...

In Response to Re: TSN's Darren Dreger reports Bruins may turn their attention to...:
    battlingb, i would love to see carter in a bruins uniform, however, the flyers will trade gagne and hartnell before they even think of giving up gagne. just a thought, do you honestly think that should we draft seguin, that does not necessarily mean he would crack the team coming out of camp. i would think to let him develop into that number 1 center would be better. besides, what would we be showing future players we want to sign long term? that after one year they are out?
    Posted by geez77

If you knew even a little about hockey, you'd know that the Flyers are strongly considering moving Carter for a goalie.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

So why all this talk on trading Savvy !!!   Last season the Bruins sign him to a career friendly contract to remain a Bruin the rest of his playing days and now they're thinking of trading him ???  Stupid stupid rumor.  That's all Dreger is reporting, he heard a rumor.  BTW some say Dreger is a Bruins fan.
    For argument sake, let's say the Bruins think due to the concussion he suffered
    he'll never be the same,  then why would another team take a chance ?  Especially if it were true the Bruins are trying to unload him this early .
    No trade will happen with Savvy !

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

I would rather see the Bruins use Savard to move up in the 1st round to draft Fowler or Gudbranson, but I don't think any of those top teams would bite, and Savard is not waiving his NTC to play for Columbus so...

Kaberle is overrated and is only signed for one more year.  Pass.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from lordy4. Show lordy4's posts

This trade makes absolutely no sense. It doesn't create cap space. It adds to our cap troubles. Kaberle is aging. If we trade Savard, we need to get cap space or a scoring winger. Trading him for Kaberle would be pointless

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: TSN's Darren Dreger reports Bruins may turn their attention to...:
    In Response to Re: TSN's Darren Dreger reports Bruins may turn their attention to... : If you knew even a little about hockey, you'd know that the Flyers are strongly considering moving Carter for a goalie.
    Posted by beantowngm15

I know a little about hockey, but I'm not sure if they're even considering moving Carter for a goalie.  It makes sense that they would, but I don't know if they are "strongly considering" it.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In Response to Re: TSN's Darren Dreger reports Bruins may turn their attention to... : I know a little about hockey, but I'm not sure if they're even considering moving Carter for a goalie.  It makes sense that they would, but I don't know if they are "strongly considering" it.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

I agree that Philly will not trade Carter .  They'll move a Briere or Gagne before trading away Carter.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DarrenRyan9. Show DarrenRyan9's posts

This would absolutely shock me if they traded Savard, you cant trade someone who just signed a cap friendly contract to stay here....Makes no sense AT ALL...now saying that, there have been alot of Savard rumors out there..kind of weird

on to Kaberle, i really see these teams being a match, I think Burke wants to save face and recoup his 2011 first round draft pick....would anyone do this trade?

To Boston

Tomas Kaberle

To Toronto

2011 1st
    Michael Ryder
    Mikko Lehtonen

final deal for Kessel
    Sequin
    Kaberle
    2nd rounder

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

This would absolutely shock me if they traded Savard, you cant trade someone who just signed a cap friendly contract to stay here
    Posted by DarrenRyan9

Yes you can. 

Sections
Shortcuts