TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    Stanley, why be so negative? The idea that you are so accurate is a farce!!!! The Bruins will treat this game like game 7 and I'm sure they want to get rest going in to the next round. Rask should have every reason to be at his best whether you believe it or not. You need to get a grip on reality and if you are just having fun at our expense to me it's not cool at all. Positive vibes from the fans right to the guy who sharpens the players skates is what's needed. Not some lunatic reeling his negative crap.
    Posted by jwb413
    You got "lunatic" right.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie : the bet is that
    Posted by pbergeron37
    Outcome of the game doesn't matter, Tuesday morning he'll come out with another retarded epiphany that draws even more attention to himself.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

Your love affair with Lehtonen is comical--- your predictions are even funnier.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Dear Chowdahkid- I dont make too many predictions ,,,,and this one is barely a prediction...its a fact ,,, I will write a letter to Mr Pete Chiarelli after the next game ....I am willing to quit my job and go work with him as an assistant at a discount salary ....because of my passion of hockey and my love of the BRUINS .... but I really believe CJ is reading some of these messages and will read mine and put TT in the net and play Lehtonen for game 5 ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Write a letter to PC? Quit your job? You think CJ will read and act on your message?

Dude, you're delusional. Get help. Take some medication. You're scaring me.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

OH and by the way just because he was different everybody were laughing at Einstein .....Duh ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

Now you're comparing yourself to Einstein? Man, you really do suffer from a superiority complex. Get help man.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

StanleyCup - save yourself the paper, and the embarrassment, don't bother writing a letter to the Bruins. Instead, pick up a phone book, look up "Psychotherapists" in the yellow pages and call one. Do this first thing in the morning. You're really out there man. Maybe you took too much acid in the 60s.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBRUINS. Show StanleyCuptotheBRUINS's posts

Hey I will be the first one sitting on the edge of my seat and cheering for the BRUINS..told you all I would be so thrilled if my prediction would be wrong .....
    but like I said no TT in the net no Win tomorrow
    GO BRUINS ! ! ! !  And by the way next season a lot of fans will share my love affair with Lehtonen

Stanley Cup to the BRUINSin 2011

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

Hey I will be the first one sitting on the edge of my seat and cheering for the BRUINS..told you all I would be so thrilled if my prediction would be wrong ..... but like I said no TT in the net no Win tomorrow GO BRUINS ! ! ! !  And by the way next season a lot of fans will share my love affair with Lehtonen Stanley Cup to the BRUINSin 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBRUINS

With Coulborne and Seguin/Hall coming into the fold I doubt hell see much playing time next season...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mikeonetwo. Show Mikeonetwo's posts

Stanely,

You mentioned that your are age 59 or was it 57?  Either way, at this age your focus should be on retirement.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Somebody hide the panic button.  It should be clear by now, Rask is a far superior goaltender to TT and I'm not a member of the "Blame TT for every loss (when he plays) Club". Rask gives the Bruins the best chance to win and move on. The team has so much confidence in him that replacing Rask for the biggest game of the year would be a large error. I'll explain, Rask rarely leaves a bad rebound, thus following a save the B's generally know where the puck is going to be located; this signifcantly enhances the B's defensive zone breakout. With TT, it's anybodies best guess, he's often flaying around and the puck scatters accordingly. TT is a good goalie and a fierce competitor but relative to Tuukka he's just not as good. Ride with Rask.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by Mikeonetwo[/QUOTE]

Dear Mikeonetwo ...I am 57 ...retirement ????  If ever you come to Montreal let me know we will go together to a rink I will put my skates on and you try to follow me ....you wont beoieve your eyes my friend .....I have another 15 years ahead of me that I will give to the BRUINS not as much for the salary but to help PC improving this team ..I want the see the BRUINS winning another 3-4 Stanley Cups before I retire....

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

pbergeron you said that if the Flyers would wiin tonight you would'nt post on this board a month ....what do u expect from me if my prediction is wrong ??

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

And here I am thinking that I've heard it all......

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

i have a feeling this one will go to six, hope it ends tonight obviously but i feel bruins will end it in philly  wednesday night.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

stanley forget about gm or asst.gm . if you're that good maybe we'll see you lacing them up for the B's next year. what number do you prefer ? maybe we can take #4 out of retirement for you .

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

After this prediction that B's will lose tonight's game and this series against Flyers....they will see that I have a vision ...I said it and I will say it again ..Rask is tired wich is normal after 10 games in a row ...tonight only a coach with giant balls would take the decision to put TT in the net ...I would not hesitate one second....no TT in net tonight and its Over ....when the BRUINS management will see this prediction ...they will understand that there arent too many experts that would have predicted 3 loss in a row after being uo 3-0 ....and believe me I would love so much to see the BRUINS winning this series.....but my expertise is above my love for the BRUINS ....so sad and so sorry.....I wouldnt mind etheir a job as GM assistant or special assignments director 

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

StanleyCup - the only job you're gonna land is Special Lunatic Director.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Im not sure if this has become a joke or not.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

after tonght's loss ...a lot of fans will want to talk to me more seriroiusly and the BRUINS mgmt will probably want to make me a 1st offer...here is how I can bereached:

bostonbruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.ca

Have a good game tonight and lets all pray that my prediction turns out to be wrong

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

after tonght's loss ...a lot of fans will want to talk to me more seriroiusly and the BRUINS mgmt will probably want to make me a 1st offer...here is how I can bereached: bostonbruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.ca Have a good game tonight and lets all pray that my prediction turns out to be wrong
    Nobody here takes you "seriroiusly" anyway.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Somebody hide the panic button.  It should be clear by now, Rask is a far superior goaltender to TT and I'm not a member of the "Blame TT for every loss (when he plays) Club". Rask gives the Bruins the best chance to win and move on. The team has so much confidence in him that replacing Rask for the biggest game of the year would be a large error. I'll explain, Rask rarely leaves a bad rebound, thus following a save the B's generally know where the puck is going to be located; this signifcantly enhances the B's defensive zone breakout. With TT, it's anybodies best guess, he's often flaying around and the puck scatters accordingly. TT is a good goalie and a fierce competitor but relative to Tuukka he's just not as good. Ride with Rask.

I get why and agree that TT is now the backup to Rask, but if Rask is not playing better than TT did in last years playoffs. TT had a much lower gaa and and a slightly better save% than Rask does despite playing 2 teams that had better scoring offenses than both the flyers and the sabres.
    Posted by Shadowcpt

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie : Nobody here takes you "seriroiusly" anyway.
    Posted by notrolls

After tonight's game everybody will take me seriously ...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

until I can be reached at the TD Garden you can email me at :

BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.ca

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie : After tonight's game everybody will take me seriously ...

Everyone should ease up on Stanley. Ya hes spewing some crazy talk but who is anyone to judge another person, especially one that the only thing we know about him is his posts on this board. With that being said, even if the Bruins lose Stanley, there would be no way to prove that we would have won, even if Timmy did play. Unfortunately your already in a no win situation even if you turn out to be right. Also Stanley, I think everyone on the board knew how you felt after the 3rd time you posted it. There is really no need to repeat it over and over and over. Especially since its in writing and you can just refer to one of the many posts that state your prediction. Honestly, I've seen you come pretty close with some predictions, but I've also seen some super far off the mark predictions.  

As far as you wanting to be GM or assistant, who wouldn't want to be? For anyone who loves the sport of hockey and considers themselves a student of the game, a career as a player coach gm, or assistant anything, is a dream job. Im sure there are plenty of people out there that could do a better job managing team  than half the GM's in the league. Unfortunately there are only 30 GM and Coaching jobs in the NHL, and most of those jobs are filled through politics. People like us off the street have a better shot at winning the lottery than landing one of these positions. Just my 2 cents.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeatherNeck. Show LeatherNeck's posts

Politics, indeed...