TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

I love Tuuuka dont get me wrong here and Tuuuka has been awesome against the Sabres and very good against the Flyers but the last 2 games ...8 GA ..this is too much I think the kid is tired and needs a rest if CJ has guts he will put TT in the net in Boston for game 5 ....this is THE solution to win game 5 .....if CJ doenst make this decision we will lose game 5 and Flyers will be on fire in Philly and we might lose the serie ......and if I would be CJ I would also call Lehtonen and sit Thornton .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

This is a joke right?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

must be a joke.....they don't play until Monday....there is your rest for Tuukka.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

rask will play and wont allow more than 1 goal mon  mark it down

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

No TT. Don't need to watch that show and put doubt in Rask and the team.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

tuukka was outstanding in game 6 of the sabres series.  one of the biggest reasons? he got 2 days off between games 5 and 6.   he gets an extra day before game 5 in this series so i'm expecting rask to bring his 'A' game on monday night.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

bruins8

YOU mark my words ...TT is rested and he's at his best when he is rested ...no TT in game 5 and we lose the game and the serie ...CJ will put TT in the net in Philly but it'll be too late only a coach with xtra large balls would take this decision (I Would)  ....the other decision I would take is sit Thornton (the next goal he will score will be in 2012) Lehtonen is a big talented kid and could bring a new dimension to the team you cant lose Krejci and hope you will keep winning ....bring the kid in ......will CJ read my comments and make a brave move..we will find out soon MARK MY WORDS this serie is OVER if TT is not in the net game 5

Stanley Cup to the BUINS in 2011

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

No way TT starts this game ! 
    As I mentioned on another thread Game5 is like the perfect storm,  timing great as Rask gets the extra day off.  Just perfect.
    I think it could've been his worse game and he'll come out strong and bounce back. Tuuuuukkaaaaa !
    Anyways..... win Monday and he gets all the rest he needs.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    I love Tuuuka dont get me wrong here and Tuuuka has been awesome against the Sabres and very good against the Flyers but the last 2 games ...8 GA ..this is too much I think the kid is tired and needs a rest if CJ has guts he will put TT in the net in Boston for game 5 ....this is THE solution to win game 5 .....if CJ doenst make this decision we will lose game 5 and Flyers will be on fire in Philly and we might lose the serie ......and if I would be CJ I would also call Lehtonen and sit Thornton ..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    You're an idiot.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dcater. Show dcater's posts

i ditto notrolls response to this thread. And I love Tim Thomas and everything he's done as a B. He just has one massive weakness, rebounds and when he gives them up, he is out of position. Rask doesn't flop, and doesn't lose composure and also doesn't give up too many rebounds. He eliminates the ability for the other team to cause havoc in front by stopping the initial shot and cradling it or flipping it to a defenseman. Thomas is a Vezina Trophy winner, and a great acrobat, and has been super brilliant at times, but last year in the playoffs he was not the better goalie even in the Carolina series. And that isn't good enough.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulmend. Show paulmend's posts

Wow this is ridiculous!

StanleyCupBruins....I remember your posts about how the Bruins would win the cup this year, then when they struggled you changed it to winning next year, then they started to play better and you changed it again! I remember all your predictions on who would win each game....for the most part your posts were entertaining and thought out, but this is got to be a joke. Just because Rask gives up 5 goals in 4 periods of play you want him pulled in favor of Thomas. Only 1 goal was a "bad goal" really (thie first goal). Give me a Break, and to say if Thomas does not play next game they will lose the series!?!! Have you seen Boucher play? He has not been steller one bit except for 10 min of OT in Game 1! So relax, watch the games and enjoy them. I rather be up 3-1 then down 3-1 at this point!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

I usually like Stanley's posts but this is ludicrous. No way TT.

Lets just say that Julien does start TT and the Bruins win, then what? And thats best case scenario, Tuukka will always give the Bruins a better chance to win hockey games.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
     bruins8 YOU mark my words ...TT is rested and he's at his best when he is rested ...no TT in game 5 and we lose the game and the serie ...CJ will put TT in the net in Philly but it'll be too late only a coach with xtra large balls would take this decision (I Would)  ....the other decision I would take is sit Thornton (the next goal he will score will be in 2012) Lehtonen is a big talented kid and could bring a new dimension to the team you cant lose Krejci and hope you will keep winning ....bring the kid in ......will CJ read my comments and make a brave move..we will find out soon MARK MY WORDS this serie is OVER if TT is not in the net game 5 Stanley Cup to the BUINS in 2011

Im starting to wonder about you Stanley. Tukka has played his best games after having a bad one. And did you notice we didnt have a six game win streak all season long? Why would that happen now?

Dude we played terrible last night. Bad Defense, no jump to our game and STILL almost pulled out the win. I take the fact we put it into overtime with an exhausted team as a victory in itself. Another thing is its a blessing in disguise we didnt win this series in 4. That would have been another 10 days without a game. Not a good thing for a team on a roll. We all saw what that big layoff did to us last year. Everything is happening for a reason right now, and I feel good about where things are.

I still have this tremendous feeling Krejci will play again if we get to the cup finals. Call me crazy, I just have this feeling in my gut.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

last season playoffs TT gets pounded in here even though he posted numbers of 1.85 gaa and .935 sv% while this year Rasks numbers are 2.35 and .920 and is being praised for his great work. I realize Rask is a rookie and will most likely be a star for many years but that doesn't mean he can't be critisized when he is playing average/poorly. I can't see CJ making a change in net because TT didn't have a great season, hasn't played in a month, and would no doubt be rusty so lets hope Rask can settle down and win game 5. If Rask gives up 4-5 goals in game 5 and they lose, I would give TT a shot on the road in game 6.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

What a reactionist.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

In Response to TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    I love Tuuuka dont get me wrong here and Tuuuka has been awesome against the Sabres and very good against the Flyers but the last 2 games ...8 GA ..this is too much I think the kid is tired and needs a rest if CJ has guts he will put TT in the net in Boston for game 5 ....this is THE solution to win game 5 .....if CJ doenst make this decision we will lose game 5 and Flyers will be on fire in Philly and we might lose the serie ......and if I would be CJ I would also call Lehtonen and sit Thornton ..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

Your mother obviously didn't give you the right dosage this morning.

This team is 7 - 3 in the playoffs. They just lost an OT game, it happens.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wingnut11. Show Wingnut11's posts

Ummmmm, I think not!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

I love Tuuuka dont get me wrong here and Tuuuka has been awesome against the Sabres and very good against the Flyers but the last 2 games ...8 GA ..this is too much I think the kid is tired and needs a restif CJ has guts he will put TT in the net in Boston for game 5 Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Well first off if you knew how to add Rask has let in 6 goals the past 2 games as the scores were 4-1 Boston then 5-4 Philly (1+5=6)

If you're going to rant and make a post about how the Bruins need to have Thomas in net I would think you would have at least got your facts straight.

Rask will get all the rest he needs as the next game is not till Monday night so the extra day off will help.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dear paulmend  the only reason why I have changed my prediction to Stanley Cup in 2011 is because we lost Krejci who is probably the most unerated player in the NHL ...this guy is unreal ..I predict he will get a minimum of 80 points next season ...in the same serie we lost Marco Sturm-Krejci-MCQuaid ....we could have lived with MCQuaid and Sturm but there is no way you can replace a player like Krejci......and I dont know whats wrong with CJ & PC but there is a talented player (Lehtonen) that can skate and can score and he is big ..who is just waiting for a call while we have 2 players on the ice that do not help the team AT ALL  .....damm it makes me sick ...I wish I would be the GM .....and I say it again if we dont give the net to TT in game 5 ....the serie is OVER .....TT is rested and he is at his best when he is rested and after all he is the Vezina trophy winner ....give the net we will clinch and bring back Tuuuka for the conference final ...it might be another tough decision cause TT would probably gets a shut out
    MARK MY WORDS : NO TT IN GAME 5 ....NO WIN AND WE LOSE THIS SERIE (I surely wish I am wrong but I rarely missed this kind of prediction)

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

(I surely wish I am wrong but I rarely missed this kind of prediction)

another one who makes predictions and is so full of himself . makes a hundred of them so one of them has to be right. this attitude is very similar to a poster who says he loves us all.  

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Repalce Tuukka with TT for gm 5?

Let me think about that....TT or Tuukka..... HMMM... OK, I'm done thinking - NO!

I had to check, I thought a philly fan might have started this discusion.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

TT won't see a minute of play unless RASK gets hurt or lets in a bunch of goals on a few shots. No way if I'm Julien do I upset the chemistry that is obviously in place with the B's right now.

And making a statement that the Bruins will lose because TT is not playing net on Monday is, well, just plain silly. Just relax and take a deep breath, and prepare for game 5 back home.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Dear Chowdahkid-

I dont make too many predictions ,,,,and this one is barely a prediction...its a fact ,,,

I will write a letter to Mr Pete Chiarelli after the next game ....I am willing to quit my job and go work with him as an assistant at a discount salary ....because of my passion of hockey and my love of the BRUINS ....

but I really believe CJ is reading some of these messages and will read mine and put TT in the net and play Lehtonen for game 5 ...

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I hope you are joking!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    Dear Chowdahkid- I dont make too many predictions ,,,,and this one is barely a prediction...its a fact ,,, I will write a letter to Mr Pete Chiarelli after the next game ....I am willing to quit my job and go work with him as an assistant at a discount salary ....because of my passion of hockey and my love of the BRUINS .... but I really believe CJ is reading some of these messages and will read mine and put TT in the net and play Lehtonen for game 5 ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

OH LUCKY US !!!!!!!!!

Dear stanleycuptothebruins, I also will write Mr Peter Chiarelli a letter and tell him I will work overtime on my job and give him my full paycheck so that he doesn't hire you.