TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

lucaooo

not a joke..I have been invoved in hockey all my life ...still referree at the age of 57 ....and when I listen to those ''''Experts''  in Mtl at 110% and other prime time Mtl Canadiens TV shows....I know I am way above those jokers.....

I think PC has done some great moves so far as a GM and I would certainly bring a little extra to his good work ......flying from Plattsburgh to Boston 2 or 3 times a week is a piece of cake ...I would work 50% of my time from the Garden and 50% from home with this age of commuication it is  very feasable and of course I would be in LA sitting next to PC for this year's draft

Easy to understand if TT is not in the net next game.....kiss this serie good bye and boy do I hate to predict that right on .....

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

Good luck with landing a Bs mangement job! Oh wait, was it a mangement job or are you looking to coach the Bs... oh well doen't matter good luck! 

Hey when you get into Bs management, let us know--- I'd like to look up in the box and see you sharing your wisdom with PC and Neely and the rest of management!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    Dear Chowdahkid- I dont make too many predictions ,,,,and this one is barely a prediction...its a fact ,,, I will write a letter to Mr Pete Chiarelli after the next game ....I am willing to quit my job and go work with him as an assistant at a discount salary ....because of my passion of hockey and my love of the BRUINS .... but I really believe CJ is reading some of these messages and will read mine and put TT in the net and play Lehtonen for game 5 ... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Did you just say its a fact we will lose if Rask plays??? Your getting WAAAAAY ahead of yourself bud. Tim, is far from rested. He hasnt played since the capitals game about a month ago. I think its fair to say that a good amount of rust has accumulated since. IF we put Thomas in on game 5, we WILL lose the game and the series WILL be over. You got this one all wrong dude. I think your in full fledged panic mode since the Krejci injury and its clouding your judgement BIG time.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Wow, I want some of whatever it is you have been smoking!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from IShawnPI. Show IShawnPI's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
     lucaooo not a joke..I have been invoved in hockey all my life ...still referree at the age of 57 ....and when I listen to those ''''Experts''  in Mtl at 110% and other prime time Mtl Canadiens TV shows....I know I am way above those jokers..... I think PC has done some great moves so far as a GM and I would certainly bring a little extra to his good work ......flying from Plattsburgh to Boston 2 or 3 times a week is a piece of cake ...I would work 50% of my time from the Garden and 50% from home with this age of commuication it is  very feasable and of course I would be in LA sitting next to PC for this year's draft Easy to understand if TT is not in the net next game.....kiss this serie good bye and boy do I hate to predict that right on ..... Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

On top of it all who says goaltending has ANYTHING to do with who wins the next game. Could very well be a goalie duel, but it also could come down to who has the better team defense and special teams. Besides both goalies standing on their heads in the overtime of game 1 and Rask's performance in game 3, this series has been about everything but the goalies. We need to keep the offense going, be more aggressive with our skating, throw the body and play better team defense. Thats how you win hockey games, personnel matters to an extent but if everyone in the lineup digs deep the rest should come naturally.  

If we had to play again tomorrow, I might agree with you a smidgeon only for the fact that Tukka could use a little rest. Fortunately for us we have till Monday before game 5. A LOT will change between now and Monday dude. If anything you should back off your stance a little. The last thing you want to do it will something like that to happen if it were possible, no matter how far fetched that might sound. Have you ever seen the secret? Think positive!!! Quit the negative crap!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LMAO !  Come on "mon amie" Stanleycuptothebruins . Answer these questions ;
    Did you go to any the big Universities in the Boston area  ?
    Are you a former NHLer ?
    What experience do you have in management, marketing ..? and these boards don't count.
    Your predictions were good only when you were right and back then you were boasting that the Globe would hire you .
    Stick to chatting about hockey but bring yourself back from la la land.
    BTW Lethonen cannot be a call up as the Bruins have already chosen their 4 callups from Providence and he's not one of them.
    He might become an okay player but nothing he's to brag about.  If you thought Wheeler is a wuss this guy would take the cake.  He might have been the top goal scorer in Providence but where does he rank with the rest of the regulars in AHL ?  70TH ?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

how many goals against Tuuka in the serie ???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

It aint gonna happen, no use wasting space with this thread.

Stuart was shaky, was a -2 in his first game back. His timing will be better on Monday, Rask will be looking to redeem himself. No need for a goalie change

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

First I will answer to MMX .....Yes I promise I will keep on writing on this board and keep you BRUINS supporters well informed of the latest news on the B'S
    Now to BsLegion ....never been to a Boston University ...I live in Montreal and been to a Mtl University with a Bachelor in Mgmt ...Actually I work for a Major American company based in Cleveland OH in Sales and Marketing out of my Montreal office. Been involved in hockey as a coach(minor leagues) Manager and been a hockey referre all my life almost...when MOC got fired I sent my resume to Jeremy Jacob ...well I didnt even get an aknowledgment ....but anyways they will apolodgize to me one day when I will be one of the best GM assistant (maybe GM one day) .
    And by the way Wheel will become a Superstar within 2 years in the NHL .....
    Krejci is already a Star and will get his best season next year (he is in his prime for the next 5 years) ....we could not afford to lose him .... 
    TT could save the Bruins season but I doubt that CJ will have the balls to make that decision he will probably wait till game 7 ....but will it be too late if we give the momentum to the Flyers ...????

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Geez Stanley, I just figured you were like the class clown, who likes to have fun, and get people going.
    But I'm beginning to think you really believe all the nonsence you keep spewing out.
    You like predictions, so I'll give you one of my own...If you don't get immediate medical help, I predict a small padded room in your future.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

You're an idiot!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

...I live in Montreal and been to a Mtl University with a Bachelor in Mgmt ...Actually I work for a Major American company based in Cleveland OH in Sales and Marketing out of my Montreal office....when MOC got fired I sent my resume to Jeremy Jacob ...well I didnt even get an aknowledgment ....but anyways they will apolodgize to me one day when I will be one of the best GM assistant (maybe GM one day)Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

That's a scary thought that this "Major American company" has you in sales when you can't even figure that 1+5 =6 goals allowed the past 2 games not 8. Can you maybe give us a hint who this company may be so that anyone who might have shares in it can SELL right away.

Here's a helpful hint free of charge, when sending your resume in you may want to try typing it instead of writing it in crayons, they may take you more serious, but I really doubt that.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

I have found the company stanleycup works for . Some kind of clothing company. They have come out with their new line for the summer.

StraightJacket01.jpg Straitjacket image by starrman60

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

We will se who will be laughing after game 5 .....and like I said I would love to be wrong .....

I will accept all your apolodgies from 11:00PM on Monday till Tuesday 11:00PM

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OH and by the way just because he was different everybody were laughing at Einstein .....Duh ! ! !

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stanjonathanrules. Show stanjonathanrules's posts

I think this might help explain Stanley's problem.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delusional_disorder

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Great act Stanley !!!!!!!!!! Forget about Bruins Asst. Gm, put your resume in at Yuk Yuks. By the way when you got your Bachelor's did you skip out on your spelling and grammar classes along the way.

everybody were laughing
    doenst
    serie
    apolodgize

Sorry guys most of the time I don't really care about spelling but stanley's act was too funny to throw in a jab at his bachelor's degree grammar and spelling.

P.S. Stanley , what's a smart guy like you doing on a message board with a bunch of dummies like us.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Chowdahkid-

Good point Chow..what am I doing here ???  Trying to bring some sense to this board and by the way my Bachelor was 80% in french (my mother tongue) ....but dont worry my spelling might be bad but my accent isnt that bad ....and you will be all proud of me when I will work for the BRUINS cause for me anything less than the Stanley Cup is a faliure

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

Chowdahkid- Good point Chow..what am I doing here ???  Trying to bring some sense to this board and by the way my Bachelor was 80% in french (my mother tongue) ....but dont worry my spelling might be bad but my accent isnt that bad ....and you will be all proud of me when I will work for the BRUINS cause for me anything less than the Stanley Cup is a faliure Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

Thank you stanley for the entertaining afternoon . Good night and enjoy the hockey tonight.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

This is all too funny!!!! Tuukka has been the main reason this team is even in the playoff's. I'm sure at one point TT might have to play a game but not this next game. If TT is in net the Flyers will be running him all night and he will lose his cool and we'll be in Philly for game 6.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from DallasSmith. Show DallasSmith's posts

Rask will be fine Monday and the B's will win.The B's forwards have to favor Pronger more though,he does seem to intimidate Rask ,take our chances with the other point man getting the shot away.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from MilanLucic. Show MilanLucic's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie : Thank you stanley for the entertaining afternoon . Good night and enjoy the hockey tonight.
    Posted by Chowdahkid-

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

OMG LMFAO !
    Stanley , tu est okay in my book but bro this thread was one funny conversation.
    I hope knowbody scraps your car in Montreal in a win lose game tonite rioting.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

OH and by the way just because he was different everybody were laughing at Einstein .....Duh ! ! ! Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

"everybody were laughing at Einstein"  and  "Duh".
    I'm shocked you have the capacity to log onto a computer.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

Obviously this guy is writing this stuff to get everybody upset.  I don't think it worked very well.

I thought you an idiot once before Stanley, now I know for certain you are.  Like alot of trolls around here, I am glad you have nothing to do with this team, if you are a Bruins fan at all.  Me thinks you are just here to instigate and nothing more.

Sections
Shortcuts