TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

Stanley,

Your just having some fun with this thread, right?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    Chowdahkid- Good point Chow..what am I doing here ???  Trying to bring some sense to this board and by the way my Bachelor was 80% in french (my mother tongue) ....but dont worry my spelling might be bad but my accent isnt that bad ....and you will be all proud of me when I will work for the BRUINS cause for me anything less than the Stanley Cup is a faliure Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011
    All you bring to this board is disbelief, comedy and pity. You are a complete moron, and the only part of "bachelor" in your life is the total absence of a woman.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

go on guys ...keep laughing ....and nest Monday ..you're all going to congr. me being so accurate in my predictions ...another one ...and believe me I would love so much to be wrong and apolodgise to all of you .....

And one day you're all going to send me emails to my office at the Garden....

See you all I am going to watch this game between the Pens and badhabs

Stabley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    go on guys ...keep laughing ....and nest Monday ..you're all going to congr. me being so accurate in my predictions ...another one ...and believe me I would love so much to be wrong and apolodgise to all of you ..... And one day you're all going to send me emails to my office at the Garden.... See you all I am going to watch this game between the Pens and badhabs Stabley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011
    No problem Einstein, we'll wait until "nest" Monday and wait for you to "apolodgise". The idea of you working at the Garden isn't actually all that far fetched due to the fact they hire a lot of idiots. I just wasn't aware that they gave hot dog vendors offices.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

go on guys ...keep laughing ....and nest Monday ..you're all going to congr. me being so accurate in my predictions ...another one ...and believe me I would love so much to be wrong and apolodgise to all of you ..... And one day you're all going to send me emails to my office at the Garden.... See you all I am going to watch this game between the Pens and badhabs Stabley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

You said Krejci would play in game 4. How did that work out??????

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

As much as I love TT. There's no way CJ can start him in game 5. If & that's a big IF Rask doesn't bounce back the way he has been. I would possibly put Timmy in there for game 6. Only because it could wake the team up. It could make them realize OK we have a goalie in here who hasn't played in over a month & we need to help him out the best we can. If TT doesn't do it you come back with Rask for game 7! Look, it worked for Montreal. It can work for the B's & regardless of whether Thomas' hasn't had a great year. He is a vezina winner. He has the ability of stealing a game. Unorthadox or not. And you know what? Philly really was playing desparate & aggressive in front of the net hockey in game 4. If they sneak out another win. I think Thomas's agressive style could help. Either way I'm not to worried about it. The B's will win this series.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Leave the guy alone, he is a... let me think ... here, a flamboyant Bruins fan.
    He's French Canadian therefore stop making fun of his spelling and grammar although Stanley please use the spell check option and btw I hope when you write out a report or an evaluation with the American company you work for you use spell check.
    I think your wrong as you've been wrong on numerous occasions.  Rask will play strong.
    pbergeron37 , I like your idea or can we call it a bet.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinfan01. Show bruinfan01's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie : No problem Einstein, we'll wait until "nest" Monday and wait for you to "apolodgise". The idea of you working at the Garden isn't actually all that far fetched due to the fact they hire a lot of idiots. I just wasn't aware that they gave hot dog vendors offices.
    Posted by notrolls

they even let you post on here so the garden staff isn't the only one that has idiots on it.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Brutal.. simply stated... just Brutal...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Brutal.. simply stated... just Brutal...
    Posted by SupportLocal81

Come on... say the fruit loop joke.  LOL

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie : You said Krejci would play in game 4. How did that work out??????
    Posted by jwb413

Dont talk to me about that I am so sad about the lost of Krejci ....this is so unfair ....I hate it ....I was hoping so much that David would be ok ....damm it ....Sturm-'McQaid-Krejci ....but with the return of Stuart and maybe Seidenberg....hummmm who knows......if TT is in the net next game .....we're in business ......God I love this team ..and I am so glad that the badhabs lost tonight ...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

OH stanjonathanrules[/QUOTE]

Stan Jonathan ....this guy gave me the thrill of my life after he beat up Boouchard...Oh God that was AWESOME .....all the guys in my office were telling me that Stan was only a goon ....2 days later Jonathan had a hat trick against the habs ....goos 'souvenirs''  Stan tha Man ......

I will keep your name in my Iphone so when I become the BRUINS GM I will send you some inside tips

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

No kidding around here Stanley. You need to seek counciling. You appear to be on the verge of a complete breakdown.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

so stanley, if tuukka starts monday and wins, i expect you to start a thread that says that you are wrong, and do not deserve to work for the bruins. I'll make you a deal, if thomas starts and wins i won't post here for a month, and after that i will start every single post with "stanleycuptothebruinsin2011 is a genius, and should work for the bruins." I'f Tuukka starts and wins you start every post with "I am most likely wrong, and should not work for the bruins"
    Posted by pbergeron37

Ha,ha yea maybe you won't post on here as pbergeron, but what about one of your other 12 names you use? "snicker"

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Please forward all emails to Stanley @ his "office" at the Gardens
    Boston Pops Stand where he will use his vast knowledge of sales and marketing working the Fresh Squeezed Lemonade, Flavored Popcorn and select ice cream treats stand 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie : Come on... say the fruit loop joke.  LOL
    Posted by BsLegion
    Thinking Stanley has issues.. but in respect to his or her comments.. I am thinking that I could eat a can of alphabet soup and pass a more realistic bruins comment than he/she could in the porcelin bowl..  Talk about dillusional.. tap dancin yoda on skates.. send help quick.. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelieveINBoston9. Show BelieveINBoston9's posts

4 Words....I. Dont. THink. SO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

So many insults for nothing .....Yes I will be working at the Garden one day folks ...but not selling popcorn or anything like that ...lets be serious please.....

why insulting the biggest BRUINS fan in Canada ..???  And the future GM Assistant ??? I just dont get it ....

Stanely Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Hey Guys,If Stanley is a Canadian Bs fan, then let’s cut him some slack!

Go for it Stanley!  And remember comedy could also be an option because, after all you do seem have many Bostonians smiling on this board.   :)  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

Stanley, if you want to be taken seriously, you need to find one other example of a team not starting their starter in the playoffs when he has: Won five out of his last 6 games with the only lose in OT, Is second in SV% and GA of the active goalies left, And has a 2 day rest period between games.  I will be waiting with baited breath for you example.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from saultont. Show saultont's posts

In my estimation Luanne has had a sex change and is now Stanley....just too many similarities in the gag lines!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

In my estimation Luanne has had a sex change and is now Stanley....just too many similarities in the gag lines!
    Posted by saultont

This is the biggest insult of my life

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by pbergeron37[/QUOTE]

Whats the bet pbergeron ???  And by the way Krejci wont be a Superstar..he already is one ....

and I am really sad at the idea that the BRUINS will lose tomorrow believe me and I hate to be so accurate in my predictions but what can I do I am a real expert in the game  ??

Stanley Cup to the BRUINS in 2011

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie : This is the biggest insult of my life
    I find that impossible to believe. You are by far the biggest idiot to ever post on this board. Luanne is a troll, you are just a complete moron. The only way you would ever work at the Garden would be sweeping the floor or cleaning the toilets.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Stanley, why be so negative? The idea that you are so accurate is a farce!!!! The Bruins will treat this game like game 7 and I'm sure they want to get rest going in to the next round. Rask should have every reason to be at his best whether you believe it or not. You need to get a grip on reality and if you are just having fun at our expense to me it's not cool at all. Positive vibes from the fans right to the guy who sharpens the players skates is what's needed. Not some lunatic reeling his negative crap.