TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

IShawnPI[/QUOTE]

Student of the game ???????? I've been involved in hockey all my life over 50 years now and you are calling me a student of the game ...lol   you are funny
    and I know you wont admiit it after tonight's game but afte we lose these series in 7 ...you will ask yourself ..''Well I wonder if Stanley Cup to the BRUINS was right now ...hummmm think about it ....and if ever the BRUINS win tonight I will be the 1st one to aknowledge my error and I will celebrate the BRUINS victory with you .....but..............................................

Take care my friend and when I'll be sitting in my office at the TD Garden I welcome you to pass by and say hello...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from emjake5236. Show emjake5236's posts

Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie

I would love it if Tim Thomas is entered halfway through the 3rd only if blow the flyers out...we could salute timmy appropriately....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeatherNeck. Show LeatherNeck's posts

emjake5236, I second that idea, or maybe last 2 minutes in the 3rd also fine too.

Timmy needs 2 things, one- good long rest (which he already got plenty of that) and two- R E S P E C T (he got that last season and he hasn't earned it yet this season).

We shall salute TT when you either--- go to the management and gave them some refunds so that they can improve their salary caps, or--- waive your no trade clause and we all can say proper good bye...will wish you well...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
     IShawnPI
    Student of the game ???????? I've been involved in hockey all my life over 50 years now and you are calling me a student of the game ...lol   you are funny and I know you wont admiit it after tonight's game but afte we lose these series in 7 ...you will ask yourself ..''Well I wonder if Stanley Cup to the BRUINS was right now ...hummmm think about it ....and if ever the BRUINS win tonight I will be the 1st one to aknowledge my error and I will celebrate the BRUINS victory with you .....but.............................................. Take care my friend and when I'll be sitting in my office at the TD Garden I welcome you to pass by and say hello...
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011[/QUOTE]Just when I think you can't say anything dumber you post again and prove me wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ksp1957. Show ksp1957's posts

Pathetic. How long has it BEEN since Tim Thomas was in a real hockey game ? If you can answer that and still say with a straight face that Thomas would perform better than Rask tonight, I want the stuff you're smoking. We're at the point where it's sink or swim with Tuuka Rask. If we DO lose tonight, this could wind up being a depressing reversal of 2004 where the Sox came from 3-0 to win the series.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Stanley? Since no one else here has the grapes to say it.. Unfortunately your prediction came true. You called it, some of us didn't necessarily agree to a game 5 start, but a game 6 start for TT. CJ is an idiot for not starting him & I think CJ had a falling out with TT as he did with Brodeur which cost him his job as well! CJ it's time for you to go not TT. Rask is the real deal, but he's not the bonafide go to guy yet! I think he showed that quite convincingly!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

CJ needs to GO pure and simple. I do not care for TT one bit and I could see it was time to give Rask a breather. Rask will learn a lot from all this but this all was not about the future. I think CJ had a falling out with the entire team just by the way he handled the regular season.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

In Response to Re: TT in the net for game 5 or else....we will lose the game and maybe this serie:
    CJ needs to GO pure and simple. I do not care for TT one bit and I could see it was time to give Rask a breather. Rask will learn a lot from all this but this all was not about the future. I think CJ had a falling out with the entire team just by the way he handled the regular season.
    Posted by jwb413

Same.  I was a Timmy basher all year, and even I could see the best thing for this team was to give Timmy game 6 at least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Thanks nitemare-38

to the BRUINS mgmt you can reahc me at : BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.ca

waiting for a job offer ...3-4 days a week ....I will bring all my hockey knowledges, my passion of hockey and mostly of the BRUINS ....could be at the draft in LA for precious advices....no.15 will be important ....together we will make this better for next year's Stanley Cup celebration ...to all my readers here I say thanks for your support and as promised I will wrtie on this board occasionnally even from office at the TD Garden....regards

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

Stanley i was not one who criticez u and called u all the names in the book wehn u felt tt should go in nets for game 6.

but i will i guesss somewghat criticize u now and openly , how can u p0redict a cup to the bruins in 2011, way too early. if theteam stays as is no way.

agreed cj and pc have got to go and it is for the jacobs to find some a1 mgmt team.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Thanks nitemare-38 to the BRUINS mgmt you can reahc me at : BostonBruinsbobbyorr@yahoo.ca waiting for a job offer ...3-4 days a week ....I will bring all my hockey knowledges, my passion of hockey and mostly of the BRUINS ....could be at the draft in LA for precious advices....no.15 will be important ....together we will make this better for next year's Stanley Cup celebration ...to all my readers here I say thanks for your support and as promised I will wrtie on this board occasionnally even from office at the TD Garden....regards
    Posted by StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011

Lol OK Stanley. I got your back to a degree here, but you're going a little over the top with the being a Bruins executive here! I mean, I'm 42 & I too have a wealth of knowledge of this game. I think you'd be less criticized if you'd stop being so full of yourself. Having confidence is all well & good, but when you keep on bragging about your confidence it comes across as not really having any at all. It's comes across as you're not trying to convince others around you, but you're trying to convince yourself! I'm not doubting you're knowledge. There's a lot of us here that have it & we all feel confident in that, but when you have to keep reminding & pointing it out & shoving it down our throats; is when you lose respect & you become annoying. Not bashing you, just giving you some advice.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Stanley i was not one who criticez u and called u all the names in the book wehn u felt tt should go in nets for game 6. but i will i guesss somewghat criticize u now and openly , how can u p0redict a cup to the bruins in 2011, way too early. if theteam stays as is no way. agreed cj and pc have got to go and it is for the jacobs to find some a1 mgmt team.
    Posted by marco1001

Hey marco,
    I honestly don't blame PC here. Yes, I agree he's made some bonehead moves. I think with the exception of Ken Holland every GM in the league have done some stupid things. I don't regret CJ getting the job, I truly believe CJ did help transform some of these players. I think Savvy for one has become a much better player because of CJ. However, I do blame CJ for not being a little bit more creative, a little bit more liberal with the way he coaches. Peter Lavy in Philly proved that you can make adjustements in the same game. Scotty Bowmen & "Badger" Bob Johnson were two of the best at it! CJ is great at implementing a system, but he makes his players robots to it! He doesn't teach how to adjust, to teams that change their style mid-flow. When CJ's teams play against a team that adjust & counter his style, he does'nt have an answer. I do believe it's time for a system that can change mid game. Personally, the only coach I think that's available to do that is Andy Murray.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SupportLocal81. Show SupportLocal81's posts

Seems to me that if you float enough balloons..eventually one of them will end up in the right place.. My point being.. Yeah sure.. Stanley made several predictions and yes. one appeared to come true but as a previous poster stated.. starting TT instead of Rask diodn't happen so there is no way to quantify his prediction.. However,, I give the man credit for staying the course on his observations..  

I also believe that his self proclaimed dillusions of being in the Bruins front office is at best ., far fetched and at worst., waaaay out there..       Can ya smell what I'm steppin in Stanley? b  You come across as a fruit with some hockey knowledge... ( I, on the other hand am just a fruit).   

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Seems to me that if you float enough balloons..eventually one of them will end up in the right place.. My point being.. Yeah sure.. Stanley made several predictions and yes. one appeared to come true but as a previous poster stated.. starting TT instead of Rask diodn't happen so there is no way to quantify his prediction.. However,, I give the man credit for staying the course on his observations..   I also believe that his self proclaimed dillusions of being in the Bruins front office is at best ., far fetched and at worst., waaaay out there..       Can ya smell what I'm steppin in Stanley? b  You come across as a fruit with some hockey knowledge... ( I, on the other hand am just a fruit).   
    Posted by SupportLocal81

LOL @ support! You always crack me up! I do need to ask you though. Do you not think for a minute that CJ should've maybe at least tried to give TT a start? I'm asking you because you're not some1 who comes across as "I'm right & the whole world is wrong" attitude. My whole thought on this is the B's had a luxury of having the "BEST" backup in the league. I mean we are the only team in the league to have the reigning Vezina winner as a backup goalie, but for whatever reason the coach decided that card wasn't worth the gamble & with the luxury it really wasn't that big of a gamble. Seriously Support? Out of all the goalies in the league that were/are in the play-offs? Who has made the honor roll, or the hi-lite of the night when it comes to big saves in the past 3 seasons more than TT? Could not just one of those saves that he always comes up with not have been a difference maker & a pick me up for this team? I've played as a goalie for over 30 yrs & still going & a lot of my teammates over the yrs have said that making that save that I had no business making is something that really picked up our game! It gets the whole teams adrenalin going & makes them dig deeper! I know TT style is unorthadox as they come & I even know sometimes that style gets him trouble, but being in postion & "technically sound" is also boring. I mean look at Montreal right now? Before this season would have taken a Halek over Thomas? What about how Niemi played last night against the Sharks? If you had to choose between Niemi or Thomas to come up with a game where you just needed one win, or one huge save? Honestly without knowing any outcomes. Who would you choose? Yes I know a bad goal can deflate a team just as well as great save can pick them up, however if a technically sound goalie allows that bad goal? Is it not a little harder for that style to make up for that? Let me ask you this? If you had say a high-speed chase that involved two friends of yours; One drove a Pontiac Acadian & another friend drove a Corvette? Which one would get your adrenalin going more as a witness? The B's took some major hits in their roster & Philly gained where the B's lost. Would you not take the one chance out of 4 to start a goalie that has proven to be able to steal a game on his own?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

Stanley? Since no one else here has the grapes to say it.. Unfortunately your prediction came true. You called it, some of us didn't necessarily agree to a game 5 start, but a game 6 start for TT. CJ is an idiot for not starting him & I think CJ had a falling out with TT as he did with Brodeur which cost him his job as well! CJ it's time for you to go not TT. Rask is the real deal, but he's not the bonafide go to guy yet! I think he showed that quite convincingly!
    Posted by nitemare-38

nitemare-38...That's one of the best posts I've read in a while, which has become a rarity on this board.

CJ f***ed with Brodeur and added to his own demise, CJ also totally mishandled TT this season and ended up with no fall back plan to go to because of it.
    The man is a horrid coach.

Stanley... you were right for seeing what was needed, the problem was that TT was already buried by the fool Julien long ago.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

marco1001

it wont be the same team we will be a much better team with Hall , Seguin, and of course myself