TT to start the game tonight vs Sabres.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

TT to start the game tonight vs Sabres.

I said it many times...for the peeps who don't know my opinion on the goaltending situation i am a big fan of Rask and i think that Rask has played well against the Sabres all year. 
       Therefore i am not crazy about coming back with TT tonight.  At the same time the guy has a shutout...the coach does not really have a choice.  Let's hope that TT proves me wrong because we need those 2 points especially knowing that the Sabres have a lot of key injuries. 
       We cannot afford to allow any bad goals tonight!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LoveRealHockey. Show LoveRealHockey's posts

Re: TT to start the game tonight vs Sabres.

I am not a TT basher by any means.

By I really think you ride Rask for the rest of the year or until the playoff picture has been resolved.

This is the chance to see if Rask can take over on a fulltime basis against top teams fighting for the playoffs (which I think he can).

I think Buffalo can be had.  They have injuries and they really don't have a dominant offensive player.  I like Boston in this game...

Miller, as always, is the key, but you gotta believe he's wearing down.  I'd be resting him more if I were the Sabres.  The playoffs can also be a marathan.

If he's on thought, forget-about-it..........

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rolerhoky19. Show rolerhoky19's posts

LRH.
    I agree with you about that, but I do think to all of the TT bashers, to put things in perspective he has a higher Career SV% and lower GAA then Miller, though very similar, and is only hundreths of points behind luongo and vokoun in those departments..I think people fail to realize just how good he has been in boston.
    He has played sharp in his recent starts so I think the bruins stick with the guy who they feel is playing best, and (hopefully) are looking at who has better numbers against buffalo.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

CAPS MAKES ME LOUD!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

In Response to Re: TT to start the game tonight vs Sabres.:
    CAPS MAKES ME LOUD!!!!!!!!
    Posted by mattymcgee55
    The caps to your whiskey bottles i assume?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Caps to OV(not Ovechkin a Canadian Beer called Old Vienna)!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Try Canadian beer as opposed to canadien, it is better by far than watered down US beer (It is like sex in a canoe, f***king near water).

Is it the taste or the fact you can't handle it nor the hangover.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

TT will get the gold tonight against Miller's Silver.

Sections
Shortcuts