Tubby Thomas could not save an over inflated beachball

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

Tubby Thomas could not save an over inflated beachball

Man was that ever two bad goals or what? Fighting the back all night and lets in two goals a Pee Wee hockey would have saved by having his stick on the ice. The $5M Tubby Thomas let them down again

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tbone77. Show tbone77's posts

Re: Tubby Thomas could not save an over inflated beachball

U don't win many games by only scoring 1 goal but that being said they really should have won this one. They were both real weak goals especially the first one wow.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

In Response to Tubby Thomas could not save an over inflated beachball:
    [QUOTE]Man was that ever two bad goals or what? Fighting the back all night and lets in two goals a Pee Wee hockey would have saved by having his stick on the ice. The $5M Tubby Thomas let them down again
    Posted by epavao[/QUOTE]

I'd like to see you play in the NHL tough guy.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

i'm a lady

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

A shake of the head at Tim Thomas....a nod of the head to Tuukka Rask for the next game

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wizard861. Show wizard861's posts

In Response to Re: Tubby Thomas could not save an over inflated beachball:
    [QUOTE]A shake of the head at Tim Thomas....a nod of the head to Tuukka Rask for the next game
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]

I agree, plus it is against Edmonton and the team is ravaged by the swine flu and the Oilers havent won in Boston since 1996... something crazy like that. Should be an easy win but you never know with this inconsistent bunch.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from emitchell2. Show emitchell2's posts

you can officially count me on the tim thomas hating bandwagon.... i defended this guy too long. I hate his stupid pee wee 5-hole goals and rebounds he consistently lets in.. what the hell. He's a nice guy, but cmon thomas!!!! youre killing me!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

don't like to bash a hard working player but Thomas has to make those saves.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Flip-floppin Thomas is a backup goalie at best. I've said it time and time again. The B's will NOT win a cup with him in net. PC has cleared some salary space so that Rask can play more with his contract. TT will be gone over the summer and the B's will have plenty to sign Savard and others. A vezina trophy does not mean your good every year, this guy is another perfect example.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

First no lady that i know of  would make up  a stupid name like that on a bruins player  . accept a very chubby  lady who obviously has serious weight problems. and has been dumped on by  every man she's ever met  
    I don't know why i need to comment on such a stupid thread .  BUT  
     listen up you non hockey playing buffoons. a three on one in which ferrance was caught deep, thorton went charging up losing his position . then stewarts terrible play on the 3-on one where he let the puck carrier step to the middle plus thomas saves the puck .plus no body taking the trailer on the play . are you guys or so called  lady that stupid or just dumb. the last goal was no way thomas'es fault
    blame chara all the way. did anyone even watch the game . we were awful. our chances were from the outside we had mighty andy and his three career goals shooting the puck on our powerplay. we were outmuscled outhit and in the third barely got it out of our own zone  its time to start watching the game before commenting on it .

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

[QUOTE]First no lady that i know of  would make up  a stupid name like that on a bruins player  . accept a very chubby  lady who obviously has serious weight problems. and has been dumped on by  every man she's ever met   I don't know why i need to comment on such a stupid thread .  BUT    listen up you non hockey playing buffoons. a three on one in which ferrance was caught deep, thorton went charging up losing his position . then stewarts terrible play on the 3-on one where he let the puck carrier step to the middle plus thomas saves the puck .plus no body taking the trailer on the play . are you guys or so called  lady that stupid or just dumb. the last goal was no way thomas'es fault blame chara all the way. did anyone even watch the game . we were awful. our chances were from the outside we had mighty andy and his three career goals shooting the puck on our powerplay. we were outmuscled outhit and in the third barely got it out of our own zone  its time to start watching the game before commenting on it .
    Posted by bruinsking[/QUOTE]

Bruinsking Kicking some A $ $ !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from RLSJR65. Show RLSJR65's posts

He can't win every game for them.  See Ottawa.   And the B's brokedown completely on both of those goals.  Couldn't get the puck out of their own end at least twice on that last one.  

Who is going to score????

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

[QUOTE]First no lady that i know of  would make up  a stupid name like that on a bruins player  . accept a very chubby  lady who obviously has serious weight problems. and has been dumped on by  every man she's ever met   I don't know why i need to comment on such a stupid thread .  BUT    listen up you non hockey playing buffoons. a three on one in which ferrance was caught deep, thorton went charging up losing his position . then stewarts terrible play on the 3-on one where he let the puck carrier step to the middle plus thomas saves the puck .plus no body taking the trailer on the play . are you guys or so called  lady that stupid or just dumb. the last goal was no way thomas'es fault blame chara all the way. did anyone even watch the game . we were awful. our chances were from the outside we had mighty andy and his three career goals shooting the puck on our powerplay. we were outmuscled outhit and in the third barely got it out of our own zone  its time to start watching the game before commenting on it .

You just about blamed everybody wearing  B jersey for those two goals most pee wee goalies would have stopped. You forgot to mention the hotdog hawker in the 10th row that distracted Timmy on the second goal as the puck dribbeled through the five hole at 2 mph. 

Perhaps Timmy just wanted one of the those famous and over priced JJ Franks at just the wrong time?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

[QUOTE]epavao , you sound like someone who needs to vent. Abused much?
    Posted by BruinsUnite[/QUOTE]

No just 36 years of JJ and his Ruins Hockey. BruinsUnite or FoolsUnite...very fine line

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

if you know anything about hockey you know that there just might be more then the goalie to blame on a goal . hockey is a team sport and to blame only the goalie on a loss is something only a moron would do . so I hope you don't consider yourself in that catagory . So please don't call names and write anymore idiotic post

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

[QUOTE]if you know anything about hockey you know that there just might be more then the goalie to blame on a goal . hockey is a team sport and to blame only the goalie on a loss is something only a moron would do . so I hope you don't consider yourself in that catagory . So please don't call names and write anymore idiotic post

Ruinssstinking...don't like anyone picking on your little timmy. Two horrible goals...he was to blame - he had the pad on last night. Team did not play great hence one goal at home against a back-up goalie, but they were two points timmy gave up on his own...funny part they were almost identical goals - softies 5 hole

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Disk0thek. Show Disk0thek's posts

1 goal won't win you a game that often.  But that being said, Thomas really needs to close his legs tighter.  He should get some tips from nuns, I mean he's in the right area for that.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrPingu. Show MrPingu's posts

Oh I think he could stop your head..

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Orrthebest. Show Orrthebest's posts

After the game last night TT was so distraught he threw himself in front of a train.  But don't worry he is OK because it went right through his 5 hole.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from damngood. Show damngood's posts

[QUOTE]Flip-floppin Thomas is a backup goalie at best. I've said it time and time again. The B's will NOT win a cup with him in net. PC has cleared some salary space so that Rask can play more with his contract. TT will be gone over the summer and the B's will have plenty to sign Savard and others. A vezina trophy does not mean your good every year, this guy is another perfect example.
    Posted by sparky1313[/QUOTE]

Unfortuantely our Brilliant GM signed the 35 year old Thomas to a 4 year $20 million dollar contract with a $5 million cap hit for all 4 seasons, he is here to stay.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Krejci is the one not doing his job plain and simple. After last year where the defensive system of the Bruins over inflated his plus minus, the Bruins give this bum a new contract and he fails to score a single goal in a game against a second string goalie. His play is pathetic and we should try and trade this flash in the pan while he has any value at all. The offense is to blame and as bruinsking said anyone that blames the goalie in a 2-1 loss needs to go rent hockey for dummies and learn a little about the game!!!!!!!!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigNickster. Show BigNickster's posts

The team didn't play their best game. 
    The Devils actually looked tired in the second and I thought we were going to dominate the third maybe with 3 goals against a tired team, but we looked more tired then they did in the 3rd
    Really could have used Savard last night

Timmy is not looking good, 2 softies threw the 5 holer that end up in the net and wasn't there another collapse where we did get it out

Bergeron is looking great, but he learned to be a shut down centre over the last few years that I think has caused him to lose his finish. 
    Gotta get him to get better at finishing
    Ryder/Krejci/Recchi/Wheeler/Sturm all seemed to be off with the finishing slots

Lets hope these guys start finding the twine

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Tubby Thomas could not save an over inflated beachball:
    [QUOTE]Man was that ever two bad goals or what? Fighting the back all night and lets in two goals a Pee Wee hockey would have saved by having his stick on the ice. The $5M Tubby Thomas let them down again
    Posted by epavao[/QUOTE] Your pimps gonna be mad you left your corner and shared a clients opinion on a hockey board!!!!!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

KREJCI IS NOT A GOAL SCORER.....GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from sparky1313. Show sparky1313's posts

Actually he does not have a NO trade clause. He'll look good with a leaf on his chest, soon. Hey ORRTHEBEST nice line..mind if I use it?? Lets face it guys TT looked bad last night, diving into the net when the puck was sent around the back of the goal, over challenging, on letting in two softies. The team looked alot more like last year with the up tempo game. So why doesn't everyone calm the f*$k down and see what this team can do until around X-mass. By then there will be no excusses and no where to hide if they are not playing well. Lets not forget last years cup winner was out of the playoff race well into January, so alll is not doom.

Sections
Shortcuts