tukka figured out will be sitting behind sabourin next year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

tukka figured out will be sitting behind sabourin next year

yeh tuuuuuukkkka has had it. once they figured him out he was toast. he wasn't a hero this year he fell like a 1000 lb bag of sand in the playoffs . the same as he did in providence  2 yrs ago.  he is just another steve mason . Who didn't even have as good  a year as mason did 2 years ago. tuKKKKKAAAAAAAAA is TTTTTTTTTTTToastTTTTTTTTTTTT

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from shappydappydoo. Show shappydappydoo's posts

Re: tukka figured out will be sitting behind sabourin next year

I suggest putting down the crack pipe..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jalvis. Show jalvis's posts

In Response to tukka figured out will be sitting behind sabourin next year:
    yeh tuuuuuukkkka has had it. once they figured him out he was toast. he wasn't a hero this year he fell like a 1000 lb bag of sand in the playoffs . the same as he did in providence  2 yrs ago.  he is just another steve mason . Who didn't even have as good  a year as mason did 2 years ago. tuKKKKKAAAAAAAAA is TTTTTTTTTTTToastTTTTTTTTTTTT
    Posted by bruinsking

LOL!!!! Thanks!  I needed a good laugh today!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

bruinsking- it is too bad that the TT Fan Club Faction of Bruins Nation has to resort to beating down Tukka.  This kid is the best young goalie in the NHL and the Bruins clear #1.

I know that many have been unfair to TT and have made many negative comments about him.  That is unfortunate, as TT has been such a pro.  That being said, if you cannot see that Tukka got the Bruins into the playoffs and upset the Sabres, then you are blinded by your TT man-crush. 

By the way, TT just underwent hip surgery and his status for next year and his career is very uncertain.  Your assessment/prediction that Tukka will be in the minors next year is at best, re-donkulous.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Bruinsking- I for one hate the TT bashers & how blind they are to what what TT has done for the B's goaltending situation. Let's not stoop to their level on this though. Rask is the real deal, Rask deserved to be the starter for the play-offs. I think that if Thomas was healthy enough to dress, he could've been healthy enough to get a win in the Philly series. My biggest problem with this Rask vs Thomas thing. Is Rask proved he's not ready yet & the TT bashers are so quick to say dump him & his salary. His salary & Rasks combined is no different than most NHL teams. Right now the B's have an awesome tandem & I honestly do think that Rask will be a bonafide goalie in this league, but he isn't yet. His game went south as the play-offs rolled along. I think having TT to at least the trade deadline is the smartest thing PC can do right now. Sending Rask down to the minors is pretty far fetched!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Hey Bruinsking,

The TT fan club is meeting for drinks, whine'ng and a bit of Tuukka bashing in front of City Hall on Monday night at 6 PM.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

mxx...I guess I am one of those members of the TT "fan club", as you call it.
    I have never said a negative thing about Rask.Most of the people who like TT, that post on these boards, have never had a negative word to say against Rask.
    All the childish name calling, and insults are usually directed against Thomas, by the usual group of "TT bashers".
    Don't worry, I'm done putting up numbers to show how good Thomas really is.
    However, it would have been nice if one of you TT bashers, had acknowledged the compete level, and his willingness to play with a torn lebrum, if Rask had been injured.
    Those are the type of player you want on your team. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigblue72. Show bigblue72's posts

LOL, Sabourin backstopped the P-B's the whole year. They failed horribly to make the playoffs. Don't forget the P-B's are in the AHL. Nuff said.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

In Response to Re: tukka figured out will be sitting behind sabourin next year:
    Bruinsking- I for one hate the TT bashers & how blind they are to what what TT has done for the B's goaltending situation. Let's not stoop to their level on this though. Rask is the real deal, Rask deserved to be the starter for the play-offs. I think that if Thomas was healthy enough to dress, he could've been healthy enough to get a win in the Philly series. My biggest problem with this Rask vs Thomas thing. Is Rask proved he's not ready yet & the TT bashers are so quick to say dump him & his salary. His salary & Rasks combined is no different than most NHL teams. Right now the B's have an awesome tandem & I honestly do think that Rask will be a bonafide goalie in this league, but he isn't yet. His game went south as the play-offs rolled along. I think having TT to at least the trade deadline is the smartest thing PC can do right now. Sending Rask down to the minors is pretty far fetched!
    Posted by nitemare-38

nitemare 1 thing you have to remember in all this,is 1/2 the people are not really as you say bashing thomas as a goaltender.....there bruins fans who see thomas as a asset towards getting a good winger,a goalie whos salary is not condusive for a back up role & could go else where to improve the club....thomas is not without faults as a goaltender too,im not to sure you can admit that as much as some pick on all his faults....if we didnt have rask people would b88ch about thomas even if he was the #1,cause we are bruins fans & we want to see them win....im not to sure what on earth bruinsking is 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Crowls2424. Show Crowls2424's posts

mxx...I guess I am one of those members of the TT "fan club", as you call it. I have never said a negative thing about Rask.Most of the people who like TT, that post on these boards, have never had a negative word to say against Rask. All the childish name calling, and insults are usually directed against Thomas, by the usual group of "TT bashers". Don't worry, I'm done putting up numbers to show how good Thomas really is. However, it would have been nice if one of you TT bashers, had acknowledged the compete level, and his willingness to play with a torn lebrum, if Rask had been injured. Those are the type of player you want on your team. 
    Posted by biggskye

Are you really saying that you want to be associated with this thread?  Tukka will be in the minors by mid-season? 

There are plenty of us out here that appreciate what TT has contributed to this team, but unfortunately he has a bad contract, especially with the emergence of Rask.  Rask is the #1, and this team is not good enough to have a $5M back-up goalie.  Either way, with TT's surgery, he cannot be traded and at age 36, his career is in question.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from JYaso. Show JYaso's posts

This Thread is as pathetic as the Tool that started it.  Its logic has as many holes in it as Timmy's 5 hole.  Rask will be fine next year.  Last time I looked the Flyers were making the Superman Goalie Halak look pretty bad too.  Face it, the Bruins lost because they were outcoached and if any blame goes to Rask for not playing up to par in the Flyers series you might want to spend less time questioning the Goalie and more time questioning the "system", which equals playing prevent Defense in football.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

This Thread is as pathetic as the Tool that started it.  Its logic has as many holes in it as Timmy's 5 hole.  Rask will be fine next year.  Last time I looked the Flyers were making the Superman Goalie Halak look pretty bad too.  Face it, the Bruins lost because they were outcoached and if any blame goes to Rask for not playing up to par in the Flyers series you might want to spend less time questioning the Goalie and more time questioning the "system", which equals playing prevent Defense in football.
    Posted by JYaso
    The same superman Halek that guided the habs to a amazing 8th seed in the weakest conference ever? Annointing Rask as anything other then a rookie that had a good half a year is stupid. I also agree Rask will always be remembered for his major metdown against the Flyers. Then  the Buffalo series Rask made the Bruins play from behind and really wasnt that great. Sorry the Bruins are lucky to have Thomas unless traded to come in and do the solid job he always has. Rask has proven zip in his pro career except he can wilt like a fragile flower on a very hot sunny day come playoff time Rask did give up way to many rebounds and was easily figured out and unless his gaame changes there is a better chance he fails then there is he succeeds.But before know nothings annoint Rask the next Roy they need to let him at least make a all star game or two maybe win a vezina,Oh wait we already have that in Thomas and maybe he can pass some real goaltending tips and save Rask from ruin......

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I think Rask played well in the first round (perhaps not as good as his regular season numbers, so what?) And he played well in his first game or so against Philly... but became mediocre as the series wore on. And, he didn't steal a game like everyone expected. He seemed calm in goal which is amazing for his first time in the big show! I think he is a keeper.

And leave TT alone. He's put in many great performances... and not done yet.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

Rask IMHO, played great in the 1st round, and was OK in the 2nd round.
    He was not the reason the B's lost.
    The bruins have two capable goalies (once TT recovers) at a total cap hit of 6.25M. That is 1/2M less than Luongo makes all by himself .By the way, his backup was Raycroft. Maybe he can be Rask's backup next year:)
    The bruins have a lot of problems to work on before next year.Goaltending isn't one of them.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from winexpos. Show winexpos's posts

Hard to figure just what part of his quote is stupider, Rask sitting or the fact that he actually thinks that Sabourin is going to be a starter in the NHL.

The fact that he even puts Sabourin as a starter shows just how little he knows.  The only thing I see that is Toast is bruinsking brain being fried.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: tukka figured out will be sitting behind sabourin next year : nitemare 1 thing you have to remember in all this,is 1/2 the people are not really as you say bashing thomas as a goaltender.....there bruins fans who see thomas as a asset towards getting a good winger,a goalie whos salary is not condusive for a back up role & could go else where to improve the club....thomas is not without faults as a goaltender too,im not to sure you can admit that as much as some pick on all his faults....if we didnt have rask people would b88ch about thomas even if he was the #1,cause we are bruins fans & we want to see them win....im not to sure what on earth bruinsking is 
    Posted by pucman

Comon Pucman! The bashers are just that..Bashers! Calling him 5 hole timmy & the like. Which is kind of irionic that Philly's first goal in game 7 went where? I know Thomas has his faults & weaknesses as any goalie does. Right now Rask is not what all you lovers claim him to be! He is'nt the be all end all & I'm not going to look at him with rose colored glasses. He's proven he's not ready. His stats in his last 4 starts proves that! To B's have far too many options before they trade Thomas, If they can find someone to take Thomas, they can find someone to take Ryder. The B's are not going to be paying $5 mill to a back-up. We don't know that yet! There's nothing written in stone that the number 1 job belongs to Rask. Hell, Rask didn't even put up good backup numbers in the Philly series. 3.59 GAA, a 0-4 in starts & a BRUTAL .874 SP. That's not number one stats! Not even close! So before you get on me about not admitting about Thomas faults. I think you should be thinking about giving the franchise over to a goalie that had a good 40 games in a season! Thomas certanly could not have done any worse even with a bad hip! Thomas had an off year, but I don't think trading him before we can have a little bit more time to take a harder look here! Rask is not a numer 1 goalie yet! Not even close! And until I can see some play-off stats that's better than then Thomas' I don't want Thomas going anywhere! I don't care how much he makes. Unless PC gets an offer as I said b4, A Jeff Carter type. No way in hell am I ready to say Yes to Rask! Right now PC's dumbest move to date was trading Versteeg for Bochenski. If he trades Thomas now without even knowing how Rask will be in the future will certainly make that deal a distant 2nd!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

To all you guys, my post was a bad attempt at humor.

I like TT and I like Tuukka and I like them both on the Bs for now!

I for one say let them compete for the No 1 job next year and go with the hot hand all year long, there are other options to move money and deal with the cap. 
    I just couldn't help myself from responding to a thread that starts off stating, in a matter of fact manner that Tuukka has played his way to a backup AHL role. I just had to respond in a humorous manner.

It has to make you smile doen't it? It seem some of the posters would like to see the team fail if their guy is not the stater, regardless if they are TT or Rask Guys.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

The truth about Rask is simple, he was IMO after up 3-0 in games was overconfident and burned out. INo hes not the only one at fault for losing 4 games in a row. I think we as fans seen this, whether philly figured rask out or not, game 4 TT should of played and game 6. The Bs management didnt see fit to do it. Rask is young and still unproven, this year will be the real test for him

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Crowles,

My post was a bad attenpt at a bit of humor.

I like TT and I like Tuukka and I like them both on the Bs for now.

I for one say let them compete for the No 1 and go with the hot hand next year sharing the role if it makes sence.

I just couldnt help responding to a thread that states "matter of factly" that Tuukka has played himself into a AHL backup role. 

It seems some of the posters would rather see the team fail when their guy isn't in the net regardless if they are Tuukka or TT guys--has to make you smile, right?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Worst thread of the year. No common sense and not even worth reading.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Who says Sabourin is even going to be a Bruin next year?  He's a UFA and I can't see him being re-signed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

I give Rask a TON of credit for playing as well as he did. Think about it. A rookie playing in his 1st playoffs, and playing EVERY game knowing he had to play every minute. He did not have the luxury of knowing if he had a bad game, the backup could come in.
    The only way an injured Thomas was going to play, would have been having Rask being taken out on a stretcher.
    For a rookie playing without a safety net, Rask displayed a tremendous amount of composure.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Raskman. Show Raskman's posts

Personally, I thought Rask played well and just looked to just get worn out by the end.  I don't blame him for any loss, but there were a couple of goals I wish we had back.  If you look back on the schedule due to the Olympics it was a tough road for the whole team.  We played practically ever second night for about 2 and a half months and it probably hurt Rask the most.  Being that Tuukka played as well as he did to get us into the playoffs and then to get us by Buffalo shows what he can do.  I don't buy the comments that he's not ready because without him we wouldn't have been in the position we were in. 

I find this whole debate absolutely absurd.  Last season it was Timmy that was getting dragged through the mud because the team collapsed and this year it's Tuukka.  The only difference is the Timmy fans are on the other side of the argument and it's quite ridiculous.  We lost to Carolina as a team and we lost to Philly the same way. 

I want TT traded.  Not just because of the contract even though I think it was brutal.  Not that I don't like him because last season I found myself defending Tim a lot last season.  I want him traded because I am sick and tired of this debate.  It's so fricken old. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

Hey Bruinsking, The TT fan club is meeting for drinks, whine'ng and a bit of Tuukka bashing in front of City Hall on Monday night at 6 PM.
    Posted by mxx

Absolutely right.  Fortunately, they only need a table for about 6 for the remaining TT fans.

They can sit there and spew their stupidity at Rask... it makes them feel better about how bad Thomas was.  Lets pout together a highlight reel of some of the goals Thomas gave up this year and the Timmy Fans can tell us how awful Rask is.

Click off of NESN for a couple games and listen to what announcers in the league think of your hero Thomas without the silly Pink Hat bias.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from SoxFanInIL. Show SoxFanInIL's posts

I AM TIRED OF THE EXCUSES FROM 98.5 AND THE GLOBE THEY COMPLETELY THREW THOMAS UNDER THE BUS ALL YEAR FOR NOTHING  . THE LOCAL MEDIA AND CLAUDE  ARE NOT MAN ENOUGH TO STEP UP AND SAY WE THREW AN UNTESTED ROOKIE UNDER THE BUS WE HAD THE VEZINA WINNER WHO EXCELLED IN THE PLAYOFFS THE YEAR BEFORE SITTING WHILE THIS ROOKIE SUFFERRED THE WORST DEFEAT IN SPORTS HISTORY
    Posted by bruinsking

1. All caps makes you even more pathetic.

2. being a Boston fan, you should be smart enough to know the Yankee/Red Sox series was the worst defeat in sports history, but you keep saying that over and over because you think it makes Thomas not as terrible.  Not working.

3.  the Vezina didnt help TT not play terrible all season.  Only a cluless fanboy constantly repeats about a trophy when the player is not playing well.  He cant put the trophy in front of the net, you tool.

4. By the way all 3 "Vezina" (lol) finalists that year lost their jobs by midseason the following year, while real Vezina deserving goalies were hurt or had off years.  Keep talking about that ridiculous undeserved award like its supposed to mean something.