tukka the elf Christmas is over

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

tukka the elf Christmas is over

tukka has proved by his last game that he can't can handle a workload and play top teams he's done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

Re: tukka the elf Christmas is over

All from 1 game? 

Relax. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

That is the most idiotic thing I have ever heard.  Time to put down the bong.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

In Response to tukka the elf Christmas is over:
    tukka ahas proved by his last game that he can't can handle a workload and play top teams he's done.
    Posted by bruinsking

I think you smoke too much crack.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I'm not a TT fan but if he comes out FLOPPING AROUND LIKE A FISH and they get down 2 goals early it falls right on JULIEN for caving in to Timmy. Rask deserves to play after his off performance against Tampa. But just like Ryder gets to play so does TT.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from scotland19. Show scotland19's posts

Tuukka Toskala. At least one stinker per game

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

My Mom used to always say stupid is as stupid does.

Forrest Gump!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

cj needs to evaluate the play of our tenders and players on every shift if they don't cut it they need to sit and 2 is the maximum allowable with our scoring woes.

Our scoring will be considered a woe until we can score maybe a PP and more than 3goals in more than 1 straight game.

Our tending is great but our scoring is not good enough to storm a subpar night.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

I don't believe anyone...not even the over optimistic called Tuukka the next Roy...what we might have...I repeat...might have is a franchise goaltender and perennial all-star....If that's the case I'll take it.  

We jump the gun way to fast in New England...let the kids play and prove what they can do before we anoint them or tear them down...

Look at Lucic...Krejci...Rask.......Loved...Blasted...Loved again. Save the trash talk for the vets.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

@bruinsking, Way to make a bold statement.  Rask has been absolutely tearing it up of late.  Oh no!  1 game he let up 5 goals where his game just wasn't on and the Bruins in front of him made several bad turnovers.

I'm glad TT is getting his shot again, but anyone who is legitimately bashing Rask for anything except his adventurous puck handling skills behind the net is crazy!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Tukka is already and will be the real thing. 
    I don't believe what i ear from some of the Bruins fans.  They have been used to mediocre goalies for so long which is the main reason why they haven't won a cup for so long.
      The goalie is the most important piece of the puzzle.  You can win a cup without offense or without defense but you will never win a cup without a good goalie. 
      You guys have a diamond and are can't even see it.  I am a bruins fan from Montreal and when i ear comments like that it makes me think that you guys do not deserve the cup with a looser mentality like that.
      I have nothing against Thomas but the only reason why he won a playoffs round last year is because they played an american league team.  He failed in the second round and was totally outplayed by Cam Ward. 
      Thomas is the past and if you want the cup to comeback one day in Boston start cheering for Rask!!  Otherwise keep being what you guys enjoy being...LOOSERS!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I hope we don't see Timmy doing this tonight!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

once again the kings man crush brings out his stupidity.....geez dude give it a rest ! to attack rask at this stage is just plain nonsense   any thomas bashing earlier was done cause the bruins were just lousy & everyone expected thomas to help them right the ship & honestly he didnt rise to the occasion   heres hoping that the strong goaltending can help push us in the playoffs & may the hot one take us deep   we have what we have here till seasons end!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Why is it so difficult for so many of us to love one of the goalies on the Bruins without hating the other?  I am a big fan of Timmy's, even though he has struggled at times this season.  I am also a big fan of Tuukka's.  I feel like I am in the minority here.

Both of them would have allowed fewer goals this season if the defensemen would either take the puck OR the body in front of the net.  Far too many times, the d-man does neither, and allows a shot from the top of the crease.  That d-man is usually wearing the number six on his sweater.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

In Response to Re: tukka the elf Christmas is over:
    I hope we don't see Timmy doing this tonight!!!!!!!
    Posted by jwb413

Now that is some imagination...great post

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 50belowzero. Show 50belowzero's posts

Tuukka's a rookie , what do you expect during a high pressure playoff chase ?, a shutout every night . If TT can step up and play a CONTROLLED & STEADY performance on a consistent basis then great ,fly at it , but if i see a return of "  the Flopmeister " then give me Tuukka .

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

In Response to Re: tukka the elf Christmas is over:
    AS LONG AS HE STOPS THE PUCK YOU IDIOT
    Posted by bruinsking

I didn't start this bashing thread IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsGM24. Show BruinsGM24's posts

Why can't people take a step back and just bask in the fortune of a veteran who has proved his worth time and time again and a rookie who 9 out of 10 games plays like a veteran? 

Classic TT in coming up with a shutout after sitting on the pine for a while.  TT has always been better when he has been competing for the job.  Just have to hope he stays sharp mentally the rest of the way.

Rask has been an anchor for this team in its most desperate times this season.  Yeah, he didn't look good against TB, but the guy is still putting up ridiculous stats for the year.

As for the possibility of moving TT in the offseason, I'm for it if the price is right.  Julien's defensive system it too tight to really worry about Rask faltering next year.  With most of the same D corps in place, there won't be much of a transition on the back end and I don't see Rask being "figured out".  His mechanics are too sound right now.  Oh, and I think both TT and Rask are great.  "Who is better?"  Who cares right now, Bruins GAA is top 5 in the league.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Now how does this thread look????????????????

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

The elfs are the TT lovers because they live in a fantasy world!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

TT lovers are toking on the BONG right now. It's all good in their world cause Timmy got the start. They obviously could care less if the Bruins win.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

You still feel the same way Bruinsking? Or did you over react like a little boy?

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

"he can't can handle a workload "

Does that even make sense one bit? Correct, time to put down the christmas bong!

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

Posted by bruinsking[/QUOTE]

You are a total Moron Bruinsking ....what about Halak in game 2 against the caps he allowed 6 goals doesnt that mean he is done ??? He stopped 134 shots in his last 3 games and allowed only 3 goals to the Caps ...he is the only reason why the habs won that serie ....and look forward for Tuuuuuka to do the same against the Flyers

Stanly Cup to the BRUINS in 2010

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MDsizzle. Show MDsizzle's posts

After what Tuukka has done so far...

Decisively outplay TT on ice & paper
    Take over the #1 spot
    Post the lowest GAA & Save percentage in the league
    Put up a lopsided win% with the most inept goal scoring team in the league
    Outplay the Vezina winner this year in the playoffs and win the series.

If you are criticising this goalie, you are either not a Bruins fan or TT's mother!
    (even his brother Jim Thomas has given Rask praise!)

Sections
Shortcuts