Tuukka please?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Tuukka please?

Not going to blame Thomas for the first goal, but as soon as CJ sees that rebound get kicked to the middle, he should tell Tuukka to get ready.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Re: Tuukka please?

In Response to Tuukka please?:
    Not going to blame Thomas for the first goal, but as soon as CJ sees that rebound get kicked to the middle, he should tell Tuukka to get ready.
    Posted by pbergeron37

Both goals should have been stopped

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

Posted by pbergeron37

It is not TT fault, it is Wideman Fault !

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Peanator. Show Peanator's posts

in Response to Re: Tuukka please?:
    In Response to Tuukka please? : Both goals should have been stopped
    Posted by dezaruchi

A deflection and a puck he didn't saw.....are you serious ???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Thomas needs to go.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CdnBruinsFan. Show CdnBruinsFan's posts

A puck he should have picked up from the blue line and a deflection off of a rebound he tossed into the shooting zone....one more bad goal and they better bring Tuukka in....the Bruins deserve a better fate right now!

Miller is playing like a goalie should be!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

C'mon everutime there is a shot with traffic TT look surprised.  Hello this is the NHL...part of your job is to track the puck in the traffic.  On the first goal he was not even in position to make a safe.  Where was he looking at.  He just ruined a great period for the Bruins and killed their momentum.  Completely outplayed by Miller!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka please?:
    in Response to Re: Tuukka please? : A deflection and a puck he didn't saw.....are you serious ???
    Posted by Peanator

Absolutely I am.On first goal TT looked lost.The second goal was all his fault.A rebound from a blue line wrist shot directed back into the slot.Both were stops he is expected to make.Hey,I want to see TT do well but at the moment he isn't.I don't care who is in net as long as they play a strong game. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka please? : Absolutely I am.On first goal TT looked lost.The second goal was all his fault.A rebound from a blue line wrist shot directed back into the slot.Both were stops he is expected to make.Hey,I want to see TT do well but at the moment he isn't.I don't care who is in net as long as they play a strong game. 
    Posted by dezaruchi

You have no clue about the goaltending postion. Just another typical Double Standard when it comes to TT & Rask. When Rask makes a mistake it's the teams fault. When TT makes a mistake it's all TT's fault! Typical Double Standard attitude & it's been that way all year for the TT bashers!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from boss23. Show boss23's posts

Anytime there's TT bashing, I'm in 110%!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka please? : You have no clue about the goaltending postion. Just another typical Double Standard when it comes to TT & Rask. When Rask makes a mistake it's the teams fault. When TT makes a mistake it's all TT's fault! Typical Double Standard attitude & it's been that way all year for the TT bashers!
    Posted by nitemare-38

I guess that was Wideman's fault too.Keep telling me how little I know.It makes you sound real smart.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

There you go...understandable, the 3rd goal wasn't that great...missed the first two...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

5 -hole timmy!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka please? : I guess that was Wideman's fault too.Keep telling me how little I know.It makes you sound real smart.
    Posted by dezaruchi

I didn't say TT wasn't to blame on any of the goals. I said it's typical double standard. When Rask allows a crap goal none of you TT bashers say nothing! The TB game was a prime example!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka please? : I didn't say TT wasn't to blame on any of the goals. I said it's typical double standard. When Rask allows a crap goal none of you TT bashers say nothing! The TB game was a prime example!
    Posted by nitemare-38

All kinds of people called out Rask after a less than stellar game against TB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Posted by pbergeron37

OH,OH there was a bad rebound by Tukka, What's CJ gonna do now?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka please? : All kinds of people called out Rask after a less than stellar game against TB.
    Posted by dezaruchi

Show me where a constant TT basher said anything! I would love to see quotes.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Two more bad rebounds by the goaltending GOD Rask!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from dezaruchi. Show dezaruchi's posts

Two more bad rebounds by the goaltending GOD Rask!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Rask makes breakaway save with no rebound.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from CdnBruinsFan. Show CdnBruinsFan's posts

And a short handed break away stop to boot.......it's called "momentum" swing and bad goaltending has a nack of sucking the life out of you.    This year it just seems to be more of a norm for TT....

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

And a short handed break away stop to boot.......it's called "momentum" swing and bad goaltending has a nack of sucking the life out of you.    This year it just seems to be more of a norm for TT....
    Posted by CdnBruinsFan

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from woodtick7. Show woodtick7's posts

Great post cdnBruinsfan. Yes it is about monentum and making timely saves which Thomas didn't do tonight. You can bet the usuals will complain if the Bruins only score 1 or 2 goals not realizing the starch was taken out of them by the goals Thomas let in.  His fans will tell you he a had a shutout against the Flames where he made 1 good save the whole game vs Bourque and thats not to mention the Flames are offensively challenged just look at there line up.

Time for Telly Tubby Timmy to ride the pine for the rest of the season and maybe his career.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: Tuukka please? : You have no clue about the goaltending postion. Just another typical Double Standard when it comes to TT & Rask. When Rask makes a mistake it's the teams fault. When TT makes a mistake it's all TT's fault! Typical Double Standard attitude & it's been that way all year for the TT bashers!
    Posted by nitemare-38

Please tell me you are a TT's relative because you are totally blind when it comes to this.  There is no double standard...one goalie is making the saves and the other one looks completely lost...he is like a kid who is seeing ice for the first time...he has no idea of what is going on around him!! 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from xenimus. Show xenimus's posts

in Response to Re: Tuukka please? : A deflection and a puck he didn't saw.....are you serious ???
    Posted by Peanator

Watch the re-play. The puck stayed on the same plane the whole way through. All it did was just knuckle when it skid by Wideman's armpit. That was a puck he should of had, period. Face the facts, Thomas is horrible. I have been getting bashed since '07 and i stand by my word, he is over-rated. Another stinker by the Flint native.

In comes Tukka and makes 3-4 amazing saves and gets an assist on a breakout in the neutral zone, priceless.

Thomas gets pulled more than Clay Buccholz does for the Red Sox, pretty embarrassing. What's that now? 6 pulls this year? Amazing!