tuuuuuuuuuuuuk

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsCupiN09. Show bruinsCupiN09's posts

tuuuuuuuuuuuuk

the title says it all, trade thomas to free up space for next year, and make tukka your #1. thomas hasnt lived up to the hype this yr. dont gimme the crap about its too early still, cuz he has gotten plenty of chances and he has failed numerous times. he is too inconsistent. tuukka has played well and kept a consistent pace of a #1 goalie. so imn my eyes as a bruins fan, dump thomas and keep rask. even with tukkas bonus which is like 3.2, the bruins still free up around 2MM of cap space. so final word from me is trade thomas

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

Re: tuuuuuuuuuuuuk

In Response to tuuuuuuuuuuuuk:
    the title says it all, trade thomas to free up space for next year, and make tukka your #1. thomas hasnt lived up to the hype this yr. dont gimme the crap about its too early still, cuz he has gotten plenty of chances and he has failed numerous times. he is too inconsistent. tuukka has played well and kept a consistent pace of a #1 goalie. so imn my eyes as a bruins fan, dump thomas and keep rask. even with tukkas bonus which is like 3.2, the bruins still free up around 2MM of cap space. so final word from me is trade thomas
    Posted by bruinsCupiN09

It's too early to tell for Tuuka. Sorry dude, but it is & TT isn't going anywhere no matter how much you say it! TT is the B's # 1 for at least this yr & most of next yr.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Nitemare-38, I half agree with you.
    I think that Thomas is here for the remainder of the season yes, but he should definitely be moved in the off season.
    Tuukka really couldn't have shown us much more, 8-2-2 (Thomas 7-7-3) 2nd in the league in goals against average and save percentage to only Ryan Miller (Tuukkas stats .932 save %, 1.97 GAA, Thomas .914, 2.48)

stats aside, just look at the two goaltenders, doesn't the breakout look a lot crisper when rebounds are directed to the corners where a defender can retrieve them, swing it D to D and out the other side? Tuukka might even be the offensive solution, hes racked up two assists so far!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dhitch. Show dhitch's posts

Haha, yes, rid us of our Vezina winning goalie, because he is only a top 10 goalie this year and not a #1. They should screen these ridiculous post statements.

And why not keep both anyway, it'll come in handy when one of them goes down with a 4 month groin injury, trust me. I would at the very least keep Thomas around for 2-3 years of his current contract.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jedi33. Show Jedi33's posts

lets see what  Rask can do for an entire season before we make  a judgement. we dodnt want to rush him  or we could make him another andrew raycroft  TT is  going to be here for awhile   like it or not

Sections
Shortcuts