TV Coverage for Monday's Game

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ssags111. Show ssags111's posts

TV Coverage for Monday's Game

Am I missing something?  The Bruins are not listed on any TV channel for tomorrow's game. 

Versus = Scabs/Pens

NESN = Red Sox

Tell me I am missing something.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Re: TV Coverage for Monday's Game

It will probably be on NESN with the Sox game moving to NESN Plus.  Check the NESN website.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kennedy97. Show Kennedy97's posts

Mutant is right. I saw NESN mention this over the weekend.

Bruins = NESN
    Sox = NESN +

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Nesn did mention coverage for game 5, I wish i had nesn here in canada, I get it on TSN.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stuke50. Show Stuke50's posts

What's wrong wallydouglas....you sick of Pierre all ready ?...Or the TSN panel ? ...Who in your opinion does a better job TSN or the mother corp ? ...just curious

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3889989. Show user_3889989's posts

I live in Ohio and I cannot find it anywhere are you kidding me.  Biggest B's game in almost twenty years and I have to follow it on the internet.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from JoeZanussi. Show JoeZanussi's posts

I live in Syracuse, NY, and it looks like I'll be listening online on 98.5.  It's ridiculous that the NHL network isn't picking up this game, since Versus is carrying Pens/Habs.
    This conflict could have been avoided if the B's/Flyers weren't given 2 days off & played last night.  I remember in the old days, teams played back to back nights, with a day off in between to travel to the other city.  This is why the Cup Finals are in freakin' June!  BTW, what time is the Orr statue unveiling?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from palealeman. Show palealeman's posts

joez, my brother lives in rome, hes going to be really pissed-off if the games not on t.v.  i hope its on a canada feed at least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from soulshine. Show soulshine's posts

What about NHL Center Ice? I'm in Oregon and bought the "Race to the Cup" to be sure not to miss anything....

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

I'm actually wondering in nhl.com will show the Bruins game via NHL Game Center? It would be sooo wrong to black it out, I think VS owns the right to all the games but they can't show all the games tonight.....soulshine, I'm in Oregon too! what a mess....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soulshine. Show soulshine's posts

deejm... that would be good. i paid good money for center ice so they had better add it quick!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

http://www.atdhe.net/index.html
    If you cant get it on tv.try pc
    Tsn crew talks 90 % phillie, its like the Bs are invisible. I love the nesn coverage and intermissions. Nesn by far better than tsn

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

The Versus website shows both games being broadcast at 7 P.M. on Versus

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

I have DIRECTV and live in PA. On Directv Versus goes to an alt. channel (604)for other games being shown at the same time. 603 is the standard VS channel. I'm hoping I get to see it on NESN. NESN gets blacked out whenVERSUS has the game for me.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from seanblaze. Show seanblaze's posts

I'm in CT & VERSUS is not included in my cable package......luckily NESN is or i wouls have jumped off a bridge a long time ago.....I was scratching my head as to who was gonna carry the B's tonight.....is this 1954 or what? 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfanVA. Show bosfanVA's posts

In Response to Re: TV Coverage for Monday's Game:
    I live in Ohio and I cannot find it anywhere are you kidding me.  Biggest B's game in almost twenty years and I have to follow it on the internet.
    Posted by chrisohio1978

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bosfanVA. Show bosfanVA's posts

Posted by chrisohio1978

Go to adthe.com and click on live sports. Find the B's game and enjoy. It streams pretty good and when thats all you have it will do.

GO BRUINS!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from PhllyPhn1967. Show PhllyPhn1967's posts

Pretty sure one thing we can all agree upon is the fellating of Crosby is at the outrageous stage. Basically Philly and Boston get their routine feeds while the rest of the country can watch the Pens/Habs(vomit) or tune into Center Ice.

NESNPlus

Monday's Bruins-Flyers Game 5 Airing on NESN, Red Sox-Blue Jays on NESNplus

On Monday, May 10, when the Bruins' and Red Sox' seasons collide, NESNplus channels will keep you from missing a single hit on the diamond or ice.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bogie6. Show bogie6's posts

just talked to Boston Mayor's office and philadelphia mayor's office and they had no clue. Comcast is headquartered in Philadelphia and could easily provide an additional feed. Comcast Corp. is 215-665-1700;  good luck, we need a better lobbying capability

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Now, don't you wish you lived in Canada. You get all of these games. It's the best. hockey hockey hockey hockey, and more hockey hockey hockey.....

Now, if we had a hockey team, and a baseball team, and a basketball team in Toronto it'd be great.

We even watch the IIHF World Championships.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from surfingdjc. Show surfingdjc's posts

I live in CA. and I have Directv NHL Center Ice. The problem is they do not know that NESN moved the Sox game to NESN+. So they don't see a game scheduled. This happened to game 6 against Buffalo and I bitched to them and the game eventually showed up on there schedule around a hour before the game. This also happened to game 3 against the scabs on 2008. And the game never came on. I wrote to NHL Center Ice and the told me that if you are a subscriber that your sattelite or cable provider is under contract to show "EVERY GAME" outside the area (IE Philly and Boston) that is not nationally televised. So call and complaih.

Good Luck and Go B's

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soulshine. Show soulshine's posts

Anyone seen anything about whether Center Ice will air the game? I've been calling and surfing all morning - to no avail.

I sure hope so!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soulshine. Show soulshine's posts

hey there surfingdjc... i want to complain to Center Ice too... do you have a good email address or phone number to use?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

deejm... that would be good. i paid good money for center ice so they had better add it quick!
    Posted by soulshine

As stated by someone else, http://www.atdhe.net/index.html has been super reliable, grainy unless unsing a feed with  the "veetle" plug in, that's been my hail mary pass.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

soulshine, I went on game center and clicked the game to watch it, it says "waiting for feed" which is a good sign, the Pens/Habs says "it can be watched on VS, etc..", I actually think they're going to carry it tonight.

Sections
Shortcuts