Two good games in a row from Begin

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: Two good games in a row from Begin

If he read these posts...

We get into the first round vs. Penguins, and Begin cracks Cooke's head open or paralyzes him for life.

It wouldn't be enough to make up for the Savard thing, but it would be a good start.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Only thing that scares me with Begin are his knees and shoulders.  I'm sure he's playing injured.  He's the Bruin with the most amount of Juliens " Maintenance days" . 
    When he's in his game he can be a pest and a fierce competitor. A guy you hate to play against .

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Oooooh....thats a pretty nasty statement BadHabitude!!  I wouldn't want to see any player paralyzed...well, maybe Ulf Samualson back in the 80's...but I do agree that if we meet the Penguins in the playoffs, Cook needs to get hit hard and often!! A good clean open ice hit to send him home to mommy!!! If Thorton gets another chance I hope he beats him like a rented mule!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from getoffthephone. Show getoffthephone's posts

Looch played his best game this year so let's hope he is over that high ankle crap.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

LOL scottm50,  rented mule..lol .
    Was that the Sabre or Pens play by play guy ?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: Two good games in a row from Begin:
    Oooooh....thats a pretty nasty statement BadHabitude!!  I wouldn't want to see any player paralyzed...well, maybe Ulf Samualson back in the 80's...but I do agree that if we meet the Penguins in the playoffs, Cook needs to get hit hard and often!! A good clean open ice hit to send him home to mommy!!! If Thorton gets another chance I hope he beats him like a rented mule!!
    Posted by scottm50

Good thing I didn't say what I REALLY thought!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

LOL scottm50,  rented mule..lol.Was that the Sabre or Pens play by play guy?
    Posted by BsLegion

That would be Mike Lang of the Pittsburgh Penquins. I think that maybe Begin is finally over some season long nagging injuries and it shows Steve has been everywhere. His hard work paid off tonight he potted a nice rebound.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I was going to use "beat him like a step-child" but I didn't know the family situations of some of you guys....wouldn't want to offend anybody!! hahaha

Surprised there weren't any comments on the Ulf statement...man I hated that guy!!!!!!

Some of the play by play guys around the league are really talented, Mike Lang and Harry Neale are two of the best!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Only thing that scares me with Begin are his knees and shoulders.  I'm sure he's playing injured.  He's the Bruin with the most amount of Juliens " Maintenance days" .  When he's in his game he can be a pest and a fierce competitor. A guy you hate to play against .
    Posted by BsLegion

No doubt: http://www.boston.com/sports/hockey/bruins/articles/2010/03/24/student_bodies_may_be_on_the_way/

With regards to Harry Neale, I couldn't/can't stand him but I still remember a classic he used about Doug Gilmour "He's as slick as the hair on a frog's back".

Gilmour would have looked good in a Bruins Uniform!

Anyway, let's hope Begin becomes that guy we all hated in Montreal, Ithin he could contribute to the team, not necessarily on offense but as a role player (please no comments that we have four lines full of role players)

Sections
Shortcuts