Two questions

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

Two questions

Would Philly, value wise trade Carter for Thomas and the 45th pick (remember, I'm just talking value wise)?
    Would CBJ trade the 4th pick for Carter?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from eyeinthesky. Show eyeinthesky's posts

Re: Two questions

So...

Thomas and 45th to Philly

Carter to Columbus

#4 to Boston

I like it, It couldn't be more ideal for Boston if we could shed the TT contract and acquire the #4.  I don't see it happening w/o Boston taking on some type of contract.  Columbus would do it, Philly might want to give up something else or ask for the #32.  I see all sides being interested in this, including TT. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

No.

Yes.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

It seems as though the Bs now are trying to move up in the draft, I know your gonna say, they traded away one of there good assets in the 15th pick but PC addressed a concern 1st with the horton deal. Now the 2 biggest assets they have left, (player wise) is TT and savard that would fall under the category of getting a carter for TT along with the Bs 32 or 45 pick then shipping carter to columbus along with the either 32 or 45 for the 4th pick, leaving the Bs with that coveted Dman they want in the draft. Where savard comes in, if philly doesnt do a deal, then the Bs send savard to columbus, along with pick 32 or 45 or both for all i would care, who need a top centerman. Dont forget that TT is still an asset that could go to TB or perhaps SJ. You gotta love the scenerios and the fact remains is, most other teams. if there serious on a trade like this with the Bs will want it done before the draft

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

In Response to Re: Two questions:
    You don't see a three way trade in the NHL often, too bad because I think this would work for all sides. How about To Philly: Tim Thomas (they have the team, they just don't have the goalie, and its been that way for a while) 45, )Isn't their highest pick 59th?) and their choice of hunwick, stuart, boychuk, or alexandrov. To CBJ: Carter To BOS: 4
    Posted by pbergeron37

Exactly its all about the teams needs and how quick they want it. it appears all 3 teams you mentioned have expressed there needs, lets hope they get it done.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

No. Yes.
    Posted by Not-A-Shot

then it should be no and no. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Everything looks good but I think Columbus would still want another pick this year like a 2nd round pick from Philly or Boston. Just don't see the Blue Jackets happy with Boston getting cap relief and the #4 overall pick the trade needs one more piece. Something is a tad askew in suburbia.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

no to stuart or alexandrov.....carter & next years bruins 1st to columbus.....thomas,a 2nd & hunwick for carter 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

having faith in the team im thinking 2011 1st will be in the high 20,s....you're giving up basically carter for the fourth pick this year, still have torontos 1st, 2 2nds left in 2011 & salary cap relieve...have to give alittle to get alittle.....theres no way i would trade stuart,boychuk or alexandrov in any of the equation.....i dont think columbus would trade the 4th for anything but another first .....bottomline thomas, hunwick, a 2nd & 2011 1st for the #4 2010 & a whole lot of salary cap relieve

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from hARRIS666. Show hARRIS666's posts

Getting the 4th pick would be great!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

Gettin' #4 pick overall would be great, but it will likely be very difficult without having the #15 pick to package in the offer...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from islamorada. Show islamorada's posts

The Horton deal was an ultimatum from Florida, they had other suitors imo.  So Chiarelli acted.  Many here think he needs to do that so a year from now only exacts justice on Mr. Chiarelli not us.  I do believe more is in the making witness Peter Puck's media comment on defense.  Hope it is not retro creative like S. Gonchar!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Krejci straight up for the CBJ pick. Seguin easily replaces the oft hurt Krejci, and the Bruins are deep at center.!!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

I don't get how that deal makes you a better team though. You are trading arguably your best forward for a pick.
    Posted by pbergeron37

It doesn't.  The team drafting fourth overall would be lucky to get someone amost as good as Krejci. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from biggskye. Show biggskye's posts

In Response to Re: Two questions : PC got fleeced.   Unreal.  He claims he "had to do it". lol He has no balls whatsoever.   Just blindly grasping at straws.
    Posted by russgriswold

You think Wideman is a great d-man, so your evaluation of players ability is suspect, at best.
    To say Chiarelli was "fleeced", must mean you have watched Horton play at least 100 games, in order to have formed such a strong opinion.
    Do you have the all Florida Panthers channel on your tv?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In Response to Re: Two questions :    You think Wideman is a great d-man, so your evaluation of players ability is suspect, at best. To say Chiarelli was "fleeced", must mean you have watched Horton play at least 100 games, in order to have formed such a strong opinion. Do you have the all Florida Panthers channel on your tv?
    Posted by biggskye

Rusty also believe Byfuglien is better than Horton, so temper your expectations of intelligent hockey talk.  All he's said is "Jacobs stinks".

Sections
Shortcuts