Two Ryders???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Two Ryders???

Glad to see Michael Ryder have such a great year, 30 goal scorer is what they paid for and thats what they got and he plays pretty good under Julien so I think he can improve on that next season.  The question is....where did Daniel Ryder( younger brother) come from??  He was in the Calgary organization and all of a sudden was let go due to "conduct detrimental to the team".  Then he ends up playing for Providence!! The word on him is that he could be a better goal scorer than Michael but has "issues"....I was just wondering how he came to be in a Providence Bruins uniform 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SCUBA319. Show SCUBA319's posts

Re: Two Ryders???

[QUOTE]Glad to see Michael Ryder have such a great year, 30 goal scorer is what they paid for and thats what they got and he plays pretty good under Julien so I think he can improve on that next season.  The question is....where did Daniel Ryder( younger brother) come from??  He was in the Calgary organization and all of a sudden was let go due to "conduct detrimental to the team".  Then he ends up playing for Providence!! The word on him is that he could be a better goal scorer than Michael but has "issues"....I was just wondering how he came to be in a Providence Bruins uniform 
    Posted by scottm50[/QUOTE]

I been a p-bruins season ticket holder for 8 years now and I will explain to you how Ryders younger brother ended up in the p-bruins uniform. Ryders brother was signed to a try out contract by the p-bruins meaning that he was owned by the p-bruins and that boston couldnt call him up because boston doesnt own him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MRELD. Show MRELD's posts

I am a P-B's season ticket holder too....the other Ryder is god awful....and thankfully got let go from his PTO. Hopefully, we've seen the last of that no talent.....too much of those untalented players on the team this year.....why can't we sign better AHL talent??? Have better guys WOULD help the younger prospects learn how to win...duh!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins111. Show bruins111's posts

We have many good prospect before ryder