Unbelievable Trade... Would you do it?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackedwardsbrownteeth1726. Show jackedwardsbrownteeth1726's posts

Unbelievable Trade... Would you do it?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Re: Unbelievable Trade... Would you do it?

Not gonna happen .... and I don't know why fans of other teams think that PC will trade pick #2 of the draft.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackedwardsbrownteeth1726. Show jackedwardsbrownteeth1726's posts

The other posts should be read, one of the dopes on that site said that PC would give up both of his 1st round picks for the #1, god they are stupid

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

PC has more fuel to defend Wideman now with his playoff performance. Stranger things have happened. PC has also already stated that he will do nothing but use his 2nd overall pick. The dream of having TT, Ryder and Wideman off the books to spend is a nice thought but in one trade ?

To me it just looks like TT and Ryder might possibly get dumped in seperate trades. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

if they dump ryder and tt(not an easy feat) and replace them with some quality forwards, this team will be a serious force, of course as long as rask progresses

sign seidenberg, stuart, sturm will probably not be back and tthey will have some $ since he will not be back until dec, if he does comes back.

our dmen are just fine , add more offense and we are off to the races.

question is who will take on tt and ryder, maybe some interest in tt by teams like philly and wash, det will not take tt.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notrolls. Show notrolls's posts

Tambellini would have to be as retarded as StanleycuptotheBruins to make that deal.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bennyjo30. Show bennyjo30's posts

So basically you're saying to give Edmonton Hall AND Seguin? That's retarded. And TT is way better than Khabibulin, and doesn't drive under the influence. And Smid is NOT way better than Wideman. What team are you watching?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

its a pretty crazy idea but its not the worst thing out there...Gagne/Penner basically replace the draft pick...we lose salary but I don't think a lot.  Smid is better than Wideman and can play in both ends effectively...TT is better than Bulin but he may not come back from his injury and players on IR can't be dealt.

We get youth from 3 positions and lose 3 pretty large contracts...we lose Seguin or Hall...

Shoot be for saying this but I may take this deal...our fwd lines become balanced, our defense inproves and our cap gets more user friendly

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jackedwardsbrownteeth1726. Show jackedwardsbrownteeth1726's posts

In Response to Re: Unbelievable Trade... Would you do it?:
    So basically you're saying to give Edmonton Hall AND Seguin? That's retarded. And TT is way better than Khabibulin, and doesn't drive under the influence. And Smid is NOT way better than Wideman. What team are you watching?
    Posted by bennyjo30

HEY READ THE BOLD PRINT AT THE END OF MY FIRST POST, THIS IDEA WAS ON AN EDMONTON NEWSPAPER'S SITE. I DIDN'T SUGGEST ANYTHING AS DUMB AS THAT YOU JACK(A$)$

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Renegade10. Show Renegade10's posts

Live 2 hours from Edmonton my work could not give us tickets to go and see the oilers this past season since they were so sh#$&y.  Would rather take BP's failed funnel that backfired in the gulf of mexico.....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

I think John MacKinnon is writing through Oil coated glasses and drinking a bottle of Jack. If all these guys are better than TT, Wideman, and Ryder, how did the Oilers end up with the worst record in Hockey? 

Khabibulin - Save%= .909, GAA=3.03, Age 37, Cap Hit= $3.75m; has a bad back and missed a big chunk of the season
    Thomas - Save%= .915, GAA=2.56, Age=36, Cap Hit= $5m 

Smid - Games Played= 51, Pts.= 9, +/-= 5, Salary= $1.4m, Age= 24. Over the last 3 yrs he's been a minus player 2 of the last 3 years and has a career high of 11 pts in 08-09, he also has durability issues, just waht the Bruins need, a second Andrew Ference. 
    Wideman - Games Played= 76, Pts.= 30, +/-= -14, Salary= $3.75m, Age= 27. Over the last 3 yrs he's been a minus player 1 of the last 3 years and has a career highs of 50 pts, +32 in 08-09.

Penner is more money then Ryder, and his numbers are better than Ryder.
    Gange is a RFA next season. And it's tough to compare him to Hall or Sequin at this point. The projections are both kids are "Franchise" type forwards, if that is in fact the case, the only benefit it has to Boston is short-term financial relief.

I'd Keep TT, Wideman, Ryder and the Pick; and figure on a way to trim some money another way.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

This was the link posted.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

The B's are not going to trade young, cheap high-end talent. Especially after the success of this years playoffs. The Cap makes it essential that you keep the cheap talent around.

Unless some amazing trade is offered, like Kane or that level, then they will keep the picks. It's the only way to stay competitive.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

In all, that would have Edmondon take on ~$2.5 million in salary and loose one roster player.  I am not sure Mr. Anonymous knows about the salary cap.  If nhlnumbers has it right, that would leave them with 13 positions filled for $44 million.  They'd have to hope that none of the RFAs they want to resign want a raise, and that none of the many entry-level contract players on the roster next year hit their bonuses.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011. Show StanleyCuptotheBruinsin2011's posts

y notrolls

why are you being so obnoxious ????? for your future GM assistant ...

Stanley cup to the BRUINS in 2011

Sections
Shortcuts