UNDERACHIEVERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 54BLITZER. Show 54BLITZER's posts

UNDERACHIEVERS

ALL THIS TALK ABOUT SAVY AND LUCH BEING OUT OF THE LINE UP THE REASON FOR THIS PITIFUL OFFENSIVE PRODUCTION IS B.S.!!!! GUYS GETTING PAID BIG $$$ AREN'T DOING THEIR JOB, AND ONLY THE MAPLE LAUGHS ARE BEHIND THE B'S IN THE N.E. DIVISION.  STURM-GRADE F, RYDER GRADE F, WHEELER GRADE F, RECCI PP SPECIALEST? YA RIGHT!!! SEND HIM TO CENTURY VILLAGE W/THE REST OF THE OLD FOLKS..... HOW BOUT KJECI, WHAT A JOKE.... NOBODY EVAH, EVAH WANTS TO CRITICIZE THIS GUY LIKE HE IS UNTOUCHABLE. KJECI GRADE F, I DON'T CARE IF I SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG. THE BRUINS GOALTENDING AND D HAS BEEN OUTSTANDING OVER THE LAST 4 GMS AND THEY LOST 3 OF THE GAMES AND ALL IN REGULATION. 2-1/1-0/& 2-0... THIS WILL BIT YOU IN THE TUCHAS AT THE END OF THE SEASON. BETTAH WAKE UP BOYS, AND EARN SOME OF THAT $$$$ YOU ARE GETTING PAID, OR THE LAST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON WILL BE THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON!!!! OH BY THE WAY, POWER PLAY MEANS YOU HAVE MORE GUYS ON THE ICE THAN THE OTHER TEAM. THIS USUALLY TRANSLATES TO GOALS BEING SCORED. ENOUGH SAID!!!!  ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T LIKE THIS ALL IN CAPS, TOO BAD, I'M PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MTLBRUINFAN. Show MTLBRUINFAN's posts

Re: UNDERACHIEVERS

amen

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

In Response to UNDERACHIEVERS:
    ALL THIS TALK ABOUT SAVY AND LUCH BEING OUT OF THE LINE UP THE REASON FOR THIS PITIFUL OFFENSIVE PRODUCTION IS B.S.!!!! GUYS GETTING PAID BIG $$$ AREN'T DOING THEIR JOB, AND ONLY THE MAPLE LAUGHS ARE BEHIND THE B'S IN THE N.E. DIVISION.  STURM-GRADE F, RYDER GRADE F, WHEELER GRADE F, RECCI PP SPECIALEST? YA RIGHT!!! SEND HIM TO CENTURY VILLAGE W/THE REST OF THE OLD FOLKS..... HOW BOUT KJECI, WHAT A JOKE.... NOBODY EVAH, EVAH WANTS TO CRITICIZE THIS GUY LIKE HE IS UNTOUCHABLE. KJECI GRADE F, I DON'T CARE IF I SPELLED HIS NAME WRONG. THE BRUINS GOALTENDING AND D HAS BEEN OUTSTANDING OVER THE LAST 4 GMS AND THEY LOST 3 OF THE GAMES AND ALL IN REGULATION. 2-1/1-0/& 2-0... THIS WILL BIT YOU IN THE TUCHAS AT THE END OF THE SEASON. BETTAH WAKE UP BOYS, AND EARN SOME OF THAT $$$$ YOU ARE GETTING PAID, OR THE LAST GAME OF THE REGULAR SEASON WILL BE THE LAST GAME OF THE SEASON!!!! OH BY THE WAY, POWER PLAY MEANS YOU HAVE MORE GUYS ON THE ICE THAN THE OTHER TEAM. THIS USUALLY TRANSLATES TO GOALS BEING SCORED. ENOUGH SAID!!!!  ANYBODY WHO DOESN'T LIKE THIS ALL IN CAPS, TOO BAD, I'M PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by 54BLITZER

But you'll still watch them and attend the games, right???  What a joke

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Julien_is_Bald. Show Julien_is_Bald's posts

Cmon guys!!!! We are only in 12th place!!! It could be worse we could be in 13th place!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from brunod. Show brunod's posts

Other teams have scorers like Gaboric, Crosby, Malkin, Ovy, ect. to get them the goals they need when the game is on the line and these guys help to get their team going when injuries happen. The Bruins really don't have anyone unless you consider Savy in that catigory, I don't. When the Bruins gave away their scorer they didn't replace him, which kills us on the PP and we get down in a game that's it were done as it showed in last 2 games. Until we get that scorer this team will continue to be in trouble. I read on The Fourth Period that the Hawks need to make cap space and Sharp and our old friend Versteeg are on the Block, I'm sure PC could trade a pick or 2 to get either, but something has to happen soon or all we will have to look forward to is picks and out in April. I hope Rechhi sees how harmful he is to this team and hangs them up and let a young guy have the chance, he's had his.

Sections
Shortcuts