USA were lucky to be in OT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

USA were lucky to be in OT

Let's face it. When you pull your goalie and score with 25secs left due to a fortunate bounce of a skate to Parise who by the way has a Canadian father
    JP Parise from team canada 1972, you are LUCKY!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsCountry. Show BruinsCountry's posts

Re: USA were lucky to be in OT

Your comment is too stupid for words.  I'm willing to bet you also said USA was "lucky" when they whipped Canada during the first week of the Olympics, eh?  Dummy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

LOL -  Amazingly stupid hockey talk  - - particularly from a Canadian!!  My IQ dropped after reading your retarded comment.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

Wow, and the award for the biggest jacka** goes to..........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

No I stand corrected. That was skill, the shot off a skate right to parise
    Yeah that is how Wilson drew the play up during the time-out

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from GABees. Show GABees's posts

In Response to USA were lucky to be in OT:
    Let's face it. When you pull your goalie and score with 25secs left due to a fortunate bounce of a skate to Parise who by the way has a Canadian father JP Parise from team canada 1972, you are LUCKY!!!!!!!
    Posted by Canadianfan6

dId yOu kNoW DaT cHrIS cheLIo'z great, GrEAt grAnd mOtHEr had a ReLAtive who iMmIgrateD to cANaDA and oNcE hAD a PuCK bOUnce oFF hIs SKate durRING a gAMe of POnd hoCKEY??  What dOEs tHIS pRoVE?  AbsOLUteLY NoTHING - I juST PosT coMMents fOR tHE sAKe of PosTING STUPId cOmmEnts .... aha..

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mistercharlietoldmeso. Show Mistercharlietoldmeso's posts

Let's face it. When you pull your goalie and score with 25secs left due to a fortunate bounce of a skate to Parise who by the way has a Canadian father JP Parise from team canada 1972, you are LUCKY!!!!!!!
    Posted by Canadianfan6

what happened...? a team from Canada actually won something meaningful
    and you are not sure how to handle it?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

I see... so luck is when a bounce goes well for the opponent but not when it happens for your team because then it's - - - skill?    LOL   

Are you a 10 year old Canuck?    

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from golden9x. Show golden9x's posts

I'm-a starting to think that perhaps that should be spelled "Canadienfan6" with retarded logic like that!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from north1234. Show north1234's posts

ole ole ole...good bye usa.......thanks for coming out....oh and take the usa women out for lunch and express our deepest sympathies to both your rif raf teams lol

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

Oh yes, we were lucky.  We wre lucky that we were the only undefeated team in the prelim round.  We were lucky that we whiped Canada by 2 goals in regulation; we were lucky that we scored 6 goals on Finland in 12 min.  And we were ever so lucky that our junior team whiped Canada a few months ago. 

I guess that we are also lucky that our starting goalie is better than your sarting goalie.  It is a good thing that you are not a typical Canadian; because most of them are actually pretty classy people who actually know something about hockey.  Too all those Canadians who aren't complete moron duchebags; Congratulations on your win; see you in 4 years.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rickrand3. Show rickrand3's posts

it's only hockey and other than Canada and 1/4 of the U.S. who else really cares??? and at the end of the day you are still a Canadian-yikes!! a second rate country but hey congratulations. God, I don't know a worse punishment than being from Canada.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

To all USA hockey Fans, we apologize for Mr 'CanadianFan6' Stupid there. Good game, and you have ever reason to be proud of their effort. What a game. I'm glad we won, as you would be, and we know you wouldn't lord it over us at all if it had gone the other way.

Golden9x, best Beck album ever. Wired. Got to get me that icon. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

"Ole, Ole" and "Nah nah nah nah"??  That's it? That's your insult?  What morons! LOL 

I expect nothing less from people who excel at ONE THING - and even that's changing...   

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from perrysound. Show perrysound's posts

Sorry, BlacknGoldBlood, who won the most Golds. Not silver (like your hockey teams, notice the plural) or Bronze, but Gold? Humm, maybe we are better than you think.
    Okay, okay, so it was all in Curling, and that doesn't count, but still we did win other sports, I think......

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

HEHE    I admit, you did well, Perrysound!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

Sore loser? You are calling him a sore loser, when you come in here and say the US were lucky to get a goal with the goalie pulled.....So i guess all the candaien teams that score with their goalies pulled, they dont count either......Bruinscountry is correct, that is to stupid for words, and yes you are bigger than a dummy!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from mynameisAugustWest. Show mynameisAugustWest's posts

Canada was lucky to escape with the Gold in a home game.  Clearly the Canadian team was loaded with what was supposed to be more talent but the Americans showed admirable heart and fight.       

By my count it was USA 7 Canada 6 at the 2010 games. 

More Gold is impressive but the U.S. won the medal count, just like they will at the next summer games.  I wonder how Canadia will do then. 

Didn't Canada use to have a ski team? 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from thefly8. Show thefly8's posts

As a Canadian I can honestly say that I don't think we send anyone to the summer Olympics! The last guy was Ben Johnson and he got framed...

We know you won the most medals and you always will! Canada and our population of 34 mil are happy with what ever our athletes do.

US hockey is closer to the Canadians then people think...no one more then us realize that.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

Lucky bounces are a part of the game and the americans got one, but for those who didnt see a wild finish coming then you dont know hockey..Bashing each other over a game is completely inmature. Sticks and Stones was what ? grade 2 school stuff

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

shots were dead even going into ot....usa beat canada and lost in ot...they gave canada all they could handle and should be very proud....from what i watched the usa is every bit as good as canada...

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from trollslayer. Show trollslayer's posts

They were as good as the canadiens without all the all-stars. Pretty impressive compared to 4 lines of all-stars. I think the canadiens were lucky to get past the swiss, and then the chechs.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from SNLNation. Show SNLNation's posts

Posted by Canadianfan6

With the Maple Leaf so far up your butt I wonder why you are even a fan of the Bruins.  Why not cheer for one of the 6 Canadian teams instead?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

enough with this olympic garbage. this is NHL  Boston Bruins country.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Canadien, Canadian or American, you are ridiculous on this post. Stop playing who pi$s farther and please! try to be a little more adult.

We have every reason to be proud of our athletes and our two great nations.