USA were lucky to be in OT

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Greatseason. Show Greatseason's posts

Re: USA were lucky to be in OT

In Response to Re: USA were lucky to be in OT:
     it's only hockey and other than Canada and 1/4 of the U.S. who else really cares??? and at the end of the day you are still a Canadian-yikes!! a second rate country but hey congratulations. God, I don't know a worse punishment than being from Canada.
    Posted by rickrand3

If you think that way about Canadians... try to get rid of our Canadian players LOL what a stupid non sense conversation

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dinami. Show dinami's posts

Canadianfan your an embarassment to all hockey fans in Canada.  Hats off to the USA team.  They pushed and attached from the mid point of the second period.  Canada stood on its heals.

You have a right to your opinion but it does nothing to help sell the game in the US.

BRAVO US. THIS WAS POSSIBLY A TOP 3 HOCKEY GAME OF ALL TIME BECAUSE OF BOTH TEAMS..SKILL, SPEED AND GRIT..

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stevegm. Show stevegm's posts

In Response to USA were lucky to be in OT:
    Let's face it. When you pull your goalie and score with 25secs left due to a fortunate bounce of a skate to Parise who by the way has a Canadian father JP Parise from team canada 1972, you are LUCKY!!!!!!!
    Posted by Canadianfan6

Although north1234 and rickrand3 made their best attempts to out do you, the above comment leaves me dumbfounded.
    As a Candian Bruins fan, I posted earlier that 5 teams could take home the gold.  Canada, was actually the lucky one, to make it to the gold medal game.  They didn't gel from the start, and the first loss to the US turned out to be a blessing, in that it provided one more game in which to get it together.  Their most consistent game of the tourney was that loss to the US.  Russia was absolutely flat, and would have been hammered by any team the day we beat them, so nothing to brag about there.
    Like the NHL playoffs, in order to be successful, you need to play well, be confident, have a hot goalie, not endure injuries to your best players.....and be lucky.
    Our current Bruins team...if they play to their capabilities, can reach the playoffs, get a good first round seed, and logically accomplish more than last year.
    It's also reasonable, they won't make the playoffs.  The kicker here is.....there's a fine line between being "really good" when it counts....as opposed to being mediocre.  
    Wins and losses to this point mean nothing(see 08/09 Bruins).  The march for the cup starts tonight.  If our boys want it enough...we could be watching some meaningful Bruins hockey in May.
    Enough with this cocky, juvenile, uninformed, ignorant drivel, that dumbly attempts to display your national pride.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlackNGoldBlood. Show BlackNGoldBlood's posts

In Response to USA were lucky to be in OT : Although north1234 and rickrand3 made their best attempts to out do you, the above comment leaves me dumbfounded. As a Candian Bruins fan, I posted earlier that 5 teams could take home the gold.  Canada, was actually the lucky one, to make it to the gold medal game.  They didn't gel from the start, and the first loss to the US turned out to be a blessing, in that it provided one more game in which to get it together.  Their most consistent game of the tourney was that loss to the US.  Russia was absolutely flat, and would have been hammered by any team the day we beat them, so nothing to brag about there. Like the NHL playoffs, in order to be successful, you need to play well, be confident, have a hot goalie, not endure injuries to your best players.....and be lucky. Our current Bruins team...if they play to their capabilities, can reach the playoffs, get a good first round seed, and logically accomplish more than last year. It's also reasonable, they won't make the playoffs.  The kicker here is.....there's a fine line between being "really good" when it counts....as opposed to being mediocre.   Wins and losses to this point mean nothing(see 08/09 Bruins).  The march for the cup starts tonight.  If our boys want it enough...we could be watching some meaningful Bruins hockey in May. Enough with this cocky, juvenile, uninformed, ignorant drivel, that dumbly attempts to display your national pride.   
    Posted by stevegm

I appreciate the astute post, Steve.  You and Canadianfan6/north1234 are clearly on opposite ends of the intelligence spectrum! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Franknbeans2. Show Franknbeans2's posts

Canada was lucky to get to the final

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

OK the USA did well to get the Silver, they played well and have a good team
    Many didn't think they wouldmake the semi-finals and they were the only team to
    beat Canada in the tournament

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IBecause of Orr and ESPOn Response to Re: USA were lucky to be in OT:
    In Response to USA were lucky to be in OT : With the Maple Leaf so far up your butt I wonder why you are even a fan of the Bruins.  Why not cheer for one of the 6 Canadian teams instead?
    Posted by SNLNation

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from J0646. Show J0646's posts

Lucky schmucky! It was a great game, tied 2-2 at the end. Who care when the last goal was scored? It was in regulation time and and nothing else matters. That goal made a great game even better. Fans were lucky to be treated to such superb hockey at no PPV cost. Savor it b/c it'll be a while before there's another game of that calibre. Let's hear it for North America!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

As a Canadian I am proud, just as Americans are. Plse don't let a child's rant think we're all like that. I am honored to have you as neighbors & fwiw- I said even be4 the O's started that the US being young & inexperienced has no bearing. When 1980 happened it showed that doesn't always matter. I said USA will go as far as Miller takes them & he took them to within one shot! Any Canadian who said they weren't scared during this game is just a plain LIAR! It was a hellva game & even though Canada won. I am happy for the US doing so well. YAY for Canada!, GO USA!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

IWhen are going back to IRAQ?n Response to Re: USA were lucky to be in OT:
     it's only hockey and other than Canada and 1/4 of the U.S. who else really cares??? and at the end of the day you are still a Canadian-yikes!! a second rate country but hey congratulations. God, I don't know a worse punishment than being from Canada.
    Posted by rickrand3

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Canfan...it's people like you that make us think Canadians are a**holes, you ruin a really cool country, I love Canada, go there all the time.

Don't forget, if it wasn't for the US you a**holes would be speaking freakin German right now.....putz.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueChip99. Show BlueChip99's posts

Canfan...it's people like you that make us think Canadians are a**holes, you ruin a really cool country, I love Canada, go there all the time. Don't forget, if it wasn't for the US you a**holes would be speaking freakin German right now.....putz.
    Posted by deejm2112

Firstly, if you are referring to the last world war. USA has not been the only country to fight in Europe,
    Second, speak German is not worse than speak English, Spanish or French

lol you make my day you
    Americans don`t be bad losers.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerrynewyork. Show jerrynewyork's posts

do they have different countries on Mars ?

Sections
Shortcuts