VANEK UPDATE :NHL TWITTER 04/25/10

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsfan084evr. Show bruinsfan084evr's posts

VANEK UPDATE :NHL TWITTER 04/25/10

The Sabres are practicing in HSBC Arena, and Thomas Vanek still looks doubtful for a return. The left winger is skating on the fifth line with Raffi Torres and Matt Ellis.

Vanek skates in a straight line just fine, but his cutting and shooting ability are still off. A few seconds ago, he bumped into the end boards rather than stop with his left foot (and injured ankle). It would take major healing overnight to play in Game Six on Monday in Boston.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

Re: VANEK UPDATE :NHL TWITTER 04/25/10

wrong...vanek will play hfboards  sbaers page ruff told vanek if he wants to play then he can play, he would not say this if vanek isnt ready

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chowdahkid-. Show Chowdahkid-'s posts

In Response to Re: VANEK UPDATE :NHL TWITTER 04/25/10:
    wrong...vanek will play hfboards  sbaers page ruff told vanek if he wants to play then he can play, he would not say this if vanek isnt ready
    Posted by bruins8

this is the wrong poster to be calling other posters WRONG .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

well we will see a little after 7 when 26 is on the ice

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

and the sabers were in boston yest which means they were not practicing at hsbc arena today   i was having a beer with mike grier at the place

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

and the sabers were in boston yest which means they were not practicing at hsbc arena today   i was having a beer with mike grier at the place
    Posted by bruins8

Your funny!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

Honestly I don't really care if he plays or not.

Looks like he will be very limited if he comes back.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Bruins are winning Game 6... I'm driving all the way up from NJ for this game!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stanleycomehome. Show Stanleycomehome's posts

[QUOTE]and the sabers were in boston yest which means they were not practicing at hsbc arena today   i was having a beer with mike grier at the place
    Posted by bruins8[/QUO  maybe they gave grier the day off  there is video and interviews on local buffalo news of them practising and interviews

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

ahhhhh nothing a chara two hander wont take care of    whats good from the goose is good from the gander

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

I want him to come back .  It'll only motivate the Bruins to finish these series.
    I think it'll also play in Sabres mindset, " our best goal scorer is back " and depend on him to score.  Clearly he's not ready to return and in desperation they'll bring him back.  I hope and I think it'll b counter productive.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from choclab511. Show choclab511's posts

Just an observation, but talk about hanging him out to dry. If he can't play and they lose, Linda will blame him saying he wasn't tough enough. If he does play, get's hurt worse, Linda will say he should have sat. I don't care one way or the other if he plays, but watching how Linda operates these past 5 games, blaming the refs and whining like a school girl, really shows what he's all about... Talk about CYA!