Versteeg or Boyes?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ditclapper. Show ditclapper's posts

Versteeg or Boyes?

Which Chiarelli trade has been worse for the Bruins, Brad Boyes for Wideman or Chris Versteeg for Bochenski?

If we could do one over, who would you choose to take back?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

Re: Versteeg or Boyes?

Neither we got what we needed at the time, these players got better ours didn't.

I'm EVALUATING!!!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins3. Show bruins3's posts

Really? We needed Bochenski? Are you serious? Put down your pom poms

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

neither player can score this year. Boyes has 10 goals and versteeg has 13. Both players have good asst totals but that wouldn't happen if they were here. Bochenski was needed when the trade was made and he did score, unfortunetly he ate himself out of the league. Wideman was also a need and he was the teams 2nd best d-man last year. Neither trade was bad at the time so who cares now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

lol

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Ten and thirteen goals would make them two of the highest scoring Bruins this year!!!!!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

all you do is bash the bruins their cryingwino

must be an ugly troll

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

I think that the Versteeg trade was the worse of the two.  Bochenski brought little to no NHL talent to the team.  Even though i cannot take much more of Wide MAN, I have to confess that he at least has the skills of an NHL player and had a decent year or two before his implosion.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

Hey Marc can you deny the truth in what I wrote? What part of my statement would you consider bashing? The Bruins have the worst offense in the league plain and simple not to mention fact!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from crazybsfan04. Show crazybsfan04's posts

boyes hands down.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

yes im in denial ummm anyone kno Brad Boyes +/- last year ???? it was a league worst -20 we got what we needed in a top 2 d-man and as for the versteeg trade bochenski was good and had a couple of big goals in his short time with the bruins .... i dont have any regrets on those trades

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

What top two defensemen did the Bruins get? If you are calling Wideman a top two defenseman then I apologize for not understanding your mental condition. Wideman has been terrible this year, Wideman gets to play the power play and dont score makes bad decisions with the puck and is a turnover machine!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Re: Versteeg or Boyes?:
    boyes hands down.
    Posted by crazybsfan04

boyes wasn't a bad trade. If he were here and had 10 goals, you would be yelling for PC to dump his overpaid butt

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Ten and thirteen goals would make them two of the highest scoring Bruins this year!!!!!!!!
    Posted by notacryingwino

10 goals is tied for 6th behind Sturm, Ryder, Wheeler, Bergeron and Recchi (and tied with Krecji.) I wouldn't call that highest.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins3. Show bruins3's posts

Kessel or Thornton?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Nolakanookie. Show Nolakanookie's posts

Wino-Glad to see you change your picture back!  Finally, someone who listens to the people.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from notacryingwino. Show notacryingwino's posts

In Response to Re: Versteeg or Boyes? : 10 goals is tied for 6th behind Sturm, Ryder, Wheeler, Bergeron and Recchi (and tied with Krecji.) I wouldn't call that highest.
    Posted by Bruinfaninnewjersey
    Ok where would 13 goals put the other player? Ten would only put that guy in the top third on the Bruins offense!!!!!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from canubthatdumb. Show canubthatdumb's posts

boyes was good with savy

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TimThomas-god. Show TimThomas-god's posts

Obviously Boyes for Wideman.  Bochenski actually played decent for his quick stint in Boston.  WIDEman continues to hurt the Bruins to this day.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruinsking. Show bruinsking's posts

agreed with you wino how can we think the wideman trade was a good one we play better when he's not playing. and how can you value a players offensive value and not count assist . if that were the case you should send savy to the minors . of course we would want boyes and versteeg over bochenski and wideman  and if you count assistr they would be at the top of our sorry offensive team.

Sections
Shortcuts