WAAAAAHHHHHHH Kessel is gone.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

WAAAAAHHHHHHH Kessel is gone.

Get over it or cheer for the Leafs. It's not the end of the world.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BeantownBDH. Show BeantownBDH's posts

Re: WAAAAAHHHHHHH Kessel is gone.

Oh, quit your crying.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

Amen Beantown

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

YAAAAAAHHH Kessel is gone!

For 2 first round picks and then some!  Yahoo!

I only get to watch his selfish, no back check, over handling the puck and playing only when it suits him when I watch the Leafs! 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

In Response to Re: WAAAAAHHHHHHH Kessel is gone.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: WAAAAAHHHHHHH Kessel is gone. : DUMBEST post of the year goes to..... BadHabitude!!! Just when you think he cant get anymore stupid he pulls another clueless and bitter post from his back pocket.
    Posted by AnonymousUno[/QUOTE]

Yeah, right.  Kessel and the Leafs have been tearing up the league.
    And you're telling me we're not going to get 2 good first round picks out of this?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WAAAAAHHHHHHH Kessel is gone. : DUMBEST post of the year goes to..... BadHabitude!!! Just when you think he cant get anymore stupid he pulls another clueless and bitter post from his back pocket.

You say the Bruins always dump their best players after 3 years?  So Lucic and Krejci and Rask don't count?  All have long term contracts.

Complain about Jacobs if you will, but do it for the right reasons.  He's done ruining the Bruins and he's moved on to ruining the League.  Now that he has stabilized his costs, he's not into nickel and diming players.

As for management being the same old, same old, that's just not true.  PC brings a new era.  Witness Wheeler signing with the Bruins.  Notice them letting Ward go to the Hurricanes for a semi retirement - where his home is.  It gets around the league when teams treat their players well.  Current Bruins management knows this.

Find some new complaints, you're voicing the complaints that were from the MOC era, the mini-me of Harry Sinden.

I've been watching this team since the late 60's.  I haven't been happy with management for years.  There was a glimmer of hope with Thornton and Samsonov, but then they had the stupidest lockout strategy of anyone.  This organization is headed in the right direction.  It is unlikely they will win a cup this year, but they are going to improve over the next 2 years.

Below pick 4 or 5 or so, it's a crap shoot.  We're going to get 1 2 or 3 overall.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnonymousUno. Show AnonymousUno's posts

[QUOTE]YAAAAAAHHH Kessel is gone! For 2 first round picks and then some!  Yahoo! I only get to watch his selfish, no back check, over handling the puck and playing only when it suits him 

Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

BadHabitude you are all over the place with your rants below. I never said a word here about Jacobs or Management or anything else. I am simply pointing ouy the obvious, that you are a fool.

Kessel is selfish? Kessel doesn't back check? Only plays when it suits him.. etc etc etc

You sound like a guy that just got dumped by his girlfriend. Bitter, hateful, & spiteful. You're wrong about Kessel it is ok to admit it. It doesnt make you any less of a fan.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from AnonymousUno. Show AnonymousUno's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WAAAAAHHHHHHH Kessel is gone. : 
    Below pick 4 or 5 or so, it's a crap shoot.  We're going to get 1 2 or 3 overall.

Posted by BadHabitude[/QUOTE]

I also need to point out that this is not even close to a lock that the Bruins are going to get a top 3 pick. Do you even know how the lottery system works in the NHL?

1st Round
    Picks 1-14: Teams ranked by points. Balls numbered 1-14 are selected to form series of numbers with the 14 Teams involved assigned combinations of numbers using a probability chart. The four-digit series that results from the balls drawn are be compared to the probability chart to determine the team to which that combination has been assigned. There are 1,001 numerical combinations possible, with one combination eliminated to make the odds fair; if the eliminated combination is drawn (a 0.1% probability), the drawing is immediately re-done.

The percentage chance of being selected in the lottery is as follows, based on team finish:

30th: 25.0% (250 combinations), but a 48.2% chance of picking first
    29th: 18.8% (188 combinations)
    28th: 14.2% (142 combinations)
    27th: 10.7% (107 combinations)
    26th: 8.1% (81 combinations)
    25th: 6.2% (62 combinations)
    24th: 4.7% (47 combinations)
    23rd: 3.6% (36 combinations)
    22nd: 2.7% (27 combinations)
    21st: 2.1% (21 combinations)
    20th: 1.5% (15 combinations)
    19th: 1.1% (11 combinations)
    18th: 0.8% (8 combinations)
    17th: 0.5% (5 combinations)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Kessel was a - 2 that were directly related to his mistakes and his team LOST again!

Enjoy TO #81. You better score 100 goals or they are going to boo you out of town within 6 mos.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WAAAAAHHHHHHH Kessel is gone. : I also need to point out that this is not even close to a lock that the Bruins are going to get a top 3 pick. Do you even know how the lottery system works in the NHL? 1st Round Picks 1-14 : Teams ranked by points. Balls numbered 1-14 are selected to form series of numbers with the 14 Teams involved assigned combinations of numbers using a probability chart. The four-digit series that results from the balls drawn are be compared to the probability chart to determine the team to which that combination has been assigned. There are 1,001 numerical combinations possible, with one combination eliminated to make the odds fair; if the eliminated combination is drawn (a 0.1% probability), the drawing is immediately re-done.   The percentage chance of being selected in the lottery is as follows, based on team finish: 30th: 25.0% (250 combinations), but a 48.2% chance of picking first 29th: 18.8% (188 combinations) 28th: 14.2% (142 combinations) 27th: 10.7% (107 combinations) 26th: 8.1% (81 combinations) 25th: 6.2% (62 combinations) 24th: 4.7% (47 combinations) 23rd: 3.6% (36 combinations) 22nd: 2.7% (27 combinations) 21st: 2.1% (21 combinations) 20th: 1.5% (15 combinations) 19th: 1.1% (11 combinations) 18th: 0.8% (8 combinations) 17th: 0.5% (5 combinations)

I am not the only person in the world with that opinion of Kessel, I consider myself to be in good company.

I understand how the lottery system works, I understand probability.  Toronto is not gauranteed, but likely to finish last, giving the Bruins probable high first round picks.

As for being "all over", I thought I would address a few of your past posts, since you mentioned "another" one of my "stupid" past posts.

Thanks for playing.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Like I said, I ENJOY watching Kessel play for the Leafs.

Hope you enjoyed tonight's game, too.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

I LOVE watching Kessel play for the Leafs.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

It's a team game Kessel keep on losing and scoring goals on bad teams!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

That's what he wanted. Like a plain looking woman who goes out with 4 fat chicks so she looks better, Kessel is looking great playing on a terrible team.

And I agree with Habitude, Kesselis a very talented goal-scorer, but is VERY inconstant as far as his effort, is always a liability defensively, and considering the Bruins locker room is happy he's gone, I think the evidence shows your man-love for the guy over the Bruins is misguided

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from davecarr. Show davecarr's posts

I swear that these Kessel lovers never actually saw him play. They just saw the stats, that he lead the team in scoring, and highlights of his goals, and assume he is some sort of hockey god.

If you spent any time watching him play, other than what was on highlight reels, you'd retract a lot of what you mistakenly claim as facts

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

yes davecarr and I remember a very costly mistake in playoffs in a close game against the Canes.  Game 4 he slipped and lost the puck at center ice , Canes countered and scored. A turning point and let down in that game.
    Hey we can't always blame Wideman.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Olsonic. Show Olsonic's posts

i wonder if i am hidden

Sections
Shortcuts