Was Chara on Drugs???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CarolinaClamMan. Show CarolinaClamMan's posts

Re: Was Chara on Drugs???

As Mark Stuart gets his timing and strength back he will take more minutes and relieve Chara somewhat.

Also if we make the finals there is the possibility of getting Seidenberg back.

For tonight's game, the extra day of rest will probably help Chara and the entire team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Hey Nightmare,

My post starts with "Of course it's the whole team and not just one player's lose", you may have missed that.

Another thing, I was engaging in the specific subject of the string which was Chara to keep the string on point, I guess you may have missed that too.

Maybe it was a bit long for you to keep focused and remember the subject of the string subject and/or the points being made by posters.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LeatherNeck. Show LeatherNeck's posts

I was thinking of same question before, but for Wheeler. He must be on something, he's been off since last season playoffs started. The kid is 6'5" used to be quite nifty and creative. Now he is just a big guy on ice who can't shoot, always in the "off side" situation. Something he is on...which is shame.