Was Chiarelli the right GM choice...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from vipersjoe. Show vipersjoe's posts

Chiarelli by far did the best job of any GM this offseason....everyone in the NHL agreed landing Chara and Savard was huge and no other gm matched that.........

However Chiarelli did make a mistake in hiring Lewis..............Lewis is the guy to blame, his system is horrible and the players dont buy it and niether would I........his one man forecheck whenever the Bs have the lead has had them on their heels all year...he lost credibility with the players and when you bench Alberts Chistov and Tenkrat and continues to play guys like Boyes and Jurcina, it sends a bad message on the bench ..........

Lewis is to blame plain and simple he cant judge talent, is stubborn and doesnt play players to their strengths example defensive guy Axelson on Savard line has been awful yet he wont change, Kessel offensive guy not on the powerplay????

Lewis is a terrible terrible coach

Chiarelli is handcuffed do to Mike Oconnels dealings that now leaves himn in a weak position with Brad Stuart arguably our best offensive player

Chiarelli is still cleaning up the mess that he was handed

If the team / management had any realballs they would offer Pat Burns the job and cut their losses with Lewis - think of what Lewis has done , he now says we have to get tougher but has cut Brookbank and Stastny (by all means they are no saviors) but atleast they were willing to mix it up and protect Bergeron / Kessel ...do you think it was a coincidence once Brookbank was gone guys were running Bergeron and Savard and sure enough Bergeron is now playing hurt and has been pretty much useless lately.... and of course now Lewis says we have to get tougher, He playes Boyes (0 points in 14 games ) every other shift and on the second unit powerplay along with Primeau a checking forward....................I could go on and on but whats the use until Lewis is gone it probably wont matter much who they trade for

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from tag. Show tag's posts

Good points on Dave Lewis...just what is his system anyway? Double shifting Jeff Hoggan?...the guy has no goals. And Phil sits on the bench or takes a shift with the fourth line.

Then he goes on to respond to last night's embarrasment to say..."at least we competed hard in the third"

I heard that and just went off...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbanksAK. Show FairbanksAK's posts

Re: Was Chiarelli the right GM choice...

NO

The passive Chiarelli is turning into a massive failure

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jtassinarisoccer. Show jtassinarisoccer's posts

all the pom pom waiving, Kool Aid sipping Die-Hards thought PC was the right choice a few years ago...no more???

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

I see the B's holding a possible top 3 pick in a gifted draft pool.  I'd say it wasn't kool-aid, maybe more like Champagne.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pucman. Show pucman's posts

i would say PC has done a alright job...i have to question his choices of lewis & julien....these 2 are 2 peas in a pod....is this really the style of play PC wants?  if so PC,your job is easy....just go out & get a bunch of muckers.....julien would settle for 12 begins & 6 ference,s