watch out.... tuukka

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

watch out.... tuukka

bruins front office has there minnions in the media floating stories... first running kessel out of town.... now there going after tuukka rask ( see fluto,s story)... the jacobs never ceased to amaze me.. free agents, and free agents to be they,ll have no part of them $$$$ .  if they come on the jacobs terms (krejci- cheap) it,s a done deal.... if you have to give and take with this family your screwed .. ask kessel NOW and tuukka LATERif he,s not traded. and when the jacobs want to have there writers start printing stories about dany sabourin being a #2 goalie tuukka, your tickets up in this town. buisness as always in, JACOB LAND

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruin1810. Show Bruin1810's posts

Re: watch out.... tuukka

The story is pointing out how good Sanbourin was last night.  Relax.  Good competition will only make Tuuka better in the long run. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

He was only facing the Leaf scrubs and rookies last night.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

Did you look at the subtitle for that article?
    "It may be difficult to erase Rask from backup spot"
    How is that suggesting anything other than Rask getting the backup spot?
    Is this the line you are at odds with?
    "Last year, Rask was the best goalie in camp. As his reward for outdueling Thomas and Fernandez, Rask earned a demotion to Providence to start the season. Considering that history, Sabourin’s chances aren’t looking very promising."
    Fluto is saying that Rask was the best at camp last year, so it is likely that he will be stellar again this year and Sabrourin doesn't have much chance to get the backup spot.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka:
    [QUOTE]The story is pointing out how good Sabourin was last night.  Relax.  Good competition will only make Tuuka better in the long run. 
    Posted by Bruin1810[/QUOTE].... did anyone really (including the media) think that dany sabourin would actually challenge rask for the #2 job of coarse not! at best he was ticketed for prov.. look, i hope i,m wrong but when the media  minions start printing stories like this, they come with a meaning..... stay off the grassy knoll, tuukka.......A TRADE IS A COMMIN

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

Wow people need to get over the past - I'm sick of these pointless posts.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beer-League-Goalie. Show Beer-League-Goalie's posts

He played an ok game vs. weak shooters, but soon he'll be back in his Providence apartment and racking up plenty of bus miles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

[QUOTE]Wow people need to get over the past - I'm sick of these pointless posts.
    Posted by BradyBruin[/QUOTE]..... BAH....BAH.... BAH... SHEEPLE REPORTING TO THE FEET OF JEREMY JACOBS... are these posts not pointless, when it comes to the jacobs THERE A FACT.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Reilly24. Show Reilly24's posts

Are you on crack dude? Rask is our future. Nothing has been said of him going anywhere.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from blydon75. Show blydon75's posts

I think the article clearly states that Rask is the #2.  I took it as a positive that if either Thomas or Rask went down with an injury, or if it seems evident that Rask can't handle the NHL at his young age, they have a veteran that can step in and give them some valuable minutes.  But leave it to someone like you to take an article like this and twist it into another anti-Jacobs/cheapskate post.  Like Brady Bruin said, get over it and look at what this team is doing NOW, not when O'Connell/Sinden were screwing up the organization on a regular basis.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BradyBruin. Show BradyBruin's posts

More like WAH... WAH... WAH... I have nothing to complain about today so I'm going to fantasize how Jacobs is ruining my life!
    They keep saying Rask is the goalie of the future, they have never had a negative thing to say about him (They ALWAYS had questions about Kessel). Thats why they've taken there time with him and have NO NEED to rush him in. Go cry about something else.
    Complain about the buy-outs at least if you're going to complain about Ownership. Then you may have a point.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

fact: saborourin is an insurance goalie in case rask or tt get hurt.
    fact: those were the media headlines when he got signed, go check.
    end of story

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Wow, talk about deliberately misinterpreting a story to fit your own agenda. This is actually pretty funny. 

Tuukka is a stud with an $850,000 cap hit. He is one of the cornerstones of the future of the franchise. And the Bruins are going to trade him... because they have Sabourin... excuse me.... HAHAHAHHAAA.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

[QUOTE]Are you on crack dude? Rask is our future. Nothing has been said of him going anywhere.
    Posted by Reilly24[/QUOTE]    THERE PLANTING THE SEED.   DUDE ! 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, talk about deliberately misinterpreting a story to fit your own agenda. This is actually pretty funny.  Tuukka is a stud with an $850,000 cap hit. He is one of the cornerstones of the future of the franchise. And the Bruins are going to trade him... because they have Sabourin... excuse me.... HAHAHAHHAAA.
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]... tuukka is a restricted free agent next year. say, t.t.( no trade clause) goes down with injury in oct, and rask plays lights out and commands big bucks (A.K.A. PHIL KESSEL ) next year... do you think that the boston bruins will commit to tim thomas,s 5-6mil mext year and signing rask for 4-5 mil and committing over 11 mil dollars in goal in 2011  OR, if he plays 20 to 25 games do the boston bruins attempt to resign him after the season possibly getting into a bidding war with a team that can allocate 5 mil to a possible stud goaltender (rask) for 3-4 years..."cornerstone of the franchise"?   ya right, ask phil kessel about that one! .... if it,s about winning a stanley cup, or making a profit with the jacobs? it,s money hands down ...ask ray bourque about that one! 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

Bruins are just over 1m under the cap w/o Kessel and pisst is saying the jacobs are too cheap to sign players. Idiot troll with too much time on his hands.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kanes-Donuts. Show Kanes-Donuts's posts

does it really matter who back up vezina winner and allstar timmy thomas? rask will be back up for the next few years and sabourin will be the back up to the back up for the next few years.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

In Response to watch out.... tuukka:
    [QUOTE]bruins front office has there minnions in the media floating stories... first running kessel out of town.... now there going after tuukka rask ( see fluto,s story)... the jacobs never ceased to amaze me.. free agents, and free agents to be they,ll have no part of them $$$$ .  if they come on the jacobs terms (krejci- cheap) it,s a done deal.... if you have to give and take with this family your screwed .. ask kessel NOW and tuukka LATERif he,s not traded. and when the jacobs want to have there writers start printing stories about dany sabourin being a #2 goalie tuukka, your tickets up in this town. buisness as always in, JACOB LAND
    Posted by pissttt[/QUOTE]

would you please explain to me a. why you think you are not an idiot? b. why the kessel situation is jacobs fault c. what the hell you are talking about with sabourin challenging tuukka being Jacobs fault?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka : ... tuukka is a restricted free agent next year. say, t.t.( no trade clause) goes down with injury in oct, and rask plays lights out and commands big bucks (A.K.A. PHIL KESSEL ) next year... do you think that the boston bruins will commit to tim thomas,s 5-6mil mext year and signing rask for 4-5 mil and committing over 11 mil dollars in goal in 2011  OR, if he plays 20 to 25 games do the boston bruins attempt to resign him after the season possibly getting into a bidding war with a team that can allocate 5 mil to a possible stud goaltender (rask) for 3-4 years..."cornerstone of the franchise"?   ya right, ask phil kessel about that one! .... if it,s about winning a stanley cup, or making a profit with the jacobs? it,s money hands down ...ask ray bourque about that one! 
    Posted by pissttt[/QUOTE]

Why don't you just post "Jacobs is a skinflint and I hate him!" instead of wasting your time with this idiocy?

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

I thought the goals that Dany Sabourin let in were kinda weak! PC loves competition but Rask is much better than Sabourin!

Yes Dany be down at the Dunk Fridays n Saturdays for you Rhode Island residents and Conn./Mass. comuters. Dany is mere security for injuries and let's hope there are none.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]I thought the goals that Dany Sabourin let in were kinda weak! PC loves competition but Rask is much better than Sabourin! Yes Dany be down at the Dunk Fridays n Saturdays for you Rhode Island residents and Conn./Mass. comuters. Dany is mere security for injuries and let's hope there are none.
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

As much as they value Tuukka, the Bruins don't want to just hand him the keys without some competition. It's good for Tuukka to be challenged, and also good for the B's to have some insurance, as guys like Regan, Courchaine and Hutchinson have next to no experience (plus Regan's coming off surgery).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka : As much as they value Tuukka, the Bruins don't want to just hand him the keys without some competition. It's good for Tuukka to be challenged, and also good for the B's to have some insurance, as guys like Regan, Courchaine and Hutchinson have next to no experience (plus Regan's coming off surgery).  Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

I agree however if Rask or TT get hurt and can't start then PC has to make that call. DA Bs be in Barney Rubble Trouble!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

As many of you are saying Tuukka needs the challenge. I'm sure he's a better goalie than what he's shown in Prov. (not that he did bad or anything ) . I think he was bored last year and he has much more to show us when pushed to compete.
    As for Sabourin I believe he's just an insurance policy.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka : Why don't you just post "Jacobs is a skinflint and I hate him!" instead of wasting your time with this idiocy?
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE].. NO,  I LIKE THIS BETTER

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

still havent answered my question pisstt

Sections
Shortcuts