watch out.... tuukka

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

Re: watch out.... tuukka

"#2 PENCILED IN ?" what kind of headline is that! does anyone think that sabourin has a chance against rask ?  seen it before, the poisen pen is out again. and the handwriting belongs to "skinflint jeremy jacobs" with a helper from fluto.... keep a eye on this story line.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka:
    [QUOTE]still havent answered my question pisstt
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]..... SORRY, had to take my pet rat for a walk..  WELL FIRST. i,m shock that rask wasn,t traded at the draft. simply because he has a great cap hit this year but next year he will be a 3 to 4 mil a year guy if he has a good year.. and jacobs will not commit close to 11 mil to goaltending.. not with the salary cap going down to 51.mil so your in the kessel problem another young player gone to R.F.A... SECOND, do you think they could have signed kessel and krejci for about the same 3 to 4 mil ? so why sign derek morris and give up valuble cap space to a defensemen you don,t need? wouldn't,t you rather have 30 to 40 goals a year instead of a one year rental defenseman ?  love the bruins but hate the "skinflint" jacobs .. he has no accountability.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

congrats, you just moved ahead of imafan for biggest idiot on this board

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

[QUOTE]congrats, you just moved ahead of imafan for biggest idiot on this board
    Posted by dkrejci46[/QUOTE]...... BAH... BAH.... BAH.....

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davidorr. Show Davidorr's posts

pissst, let it go and get back to writing your manifesto linking the Jacobs family to global warming.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

..... WEBSTER DICTIONARY.. "ACCOUNTABILITY" ( the lack of) ...see "jeremy jacobs" owner, boston bruins.  "GULLABLE" (foolish, beleave anything) see his fans...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from blackngold10. Show blackngold10's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka : ...... BAH... BAH.... BAH.....
    Posted by pissttt[/QUOTE]

1. you bug me.. a lot.
    2. you don't know what you are talking about.
    3. how old are you?..if you are older than 12 you should see a therapist.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

[QUOTE]pissst, let it go and get back to writing your manifesto linking the Jacobs family to global warming.
    Posted by Davidorr[/QUOTE]....no that was the al gore family the biggest ZINC MINING FAMILY THE LAST 70 YEARS  gee i wonder what they make with zinc?hmmm...... BATTERIES... AL GORE ANOTHER MENENCE

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from intrinsecus. Show intrinsecus's posts

I see you're fond of Webster's. Perhaps you should consult Webster's on how to use their, there and they're while you're at it, pissttt?  One key to having people listen to your side of an argument is to actually have a grasp of the language you're trying to convey said opinion in. Of course you could just be bat guano bonkers for all we know.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from DrCC. Show DrCC's posts

[QUOTE]    "#2 PENCILED IN ?" what kind of headline is that! does anyone think that sabourin has a chance against rask ?  seen it before, the poisen pen is out again. and the handwriting belongs to "skinflint jeremy jacobs" with a helper from fluto.... keep a eye on this story line.
    Yes that is right, #2 penciled in, and as the article is pretty clear about, that #2 is almost certainly Rask.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pissttt. Show pissttt's posts

[QUOTE]I see you're fond of Webster's. Perhaps you should consult Webster's on how to use their, there and they're while you're at it, pissttt?  One key to having people listen to your side of an argument is to actually have a grasp of the language you're trying to convey said opinion in. Of course you could just be bat guano bonkers for all we know.
    Posted by intrinsecus[/QUOTE] your like all the obamanites "YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT HAVE A DIFFERENT OPINION" your branded illiterate, stupid, or foolish, as long as you don,t conform to there sheepish values or march lock step with there ideals.. i love the bruins..... but the jacobs su*k and they have started to dismantle this team once again..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from red75. Show red75's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka :     THERE PLANTING THE SEED.   DUDE ! 

I don't know what makes it most difficult for me to take your posts seriously - your out of date conspiracy theories between the media and Jacobs, the basic absurdity of your contention about Rask getting traded, or the fact that my four-year old neice has a better command of the written language than you do.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from bbruins4777. Show bbruins4777's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka : ..... SORRY, had to take my pet rat for a walk..  WELL FIRST. i,m shock that rask wasn,t traded at the draft. simply because he has a great cap hit this year but next year he will be a 3 to 4 mil a year guy if he has a good year.. and jacobs will not commit close to 11 mil to goaltending.. not with the salary cap going down to 51.mil so your in the kessel problem another young player gone to R.F.A... SECOND, do you think they could have signed kessel and krejci for about the same 3 to 4 mil ? so why sign derek morris and give up valuble cap space to a defensemen you don,t need? wouldn't,t you rather have 30 to 40 goals a year instead of a one year rental defenseman ?  love the bruins but hate the "skinflint" jacobs .. he has no accountability.

Ummm... actually they did offer Kessel and Krejci roughly the same amount and Kessel said that what Krejci makes "doesn't apply to him"...and if you are reading the story that way, then your english comprehension is not much better than your writing skills...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD945. Show BigD945's posts

your like all the obamanites <<< >????? Have no clue what this word is
    AL GORE ANOTHER MENENCE       <<< Menace   
    (foolish, beleave anything)  <<<< Believe
    give up valuble cap space  /><<<< Valuable
    the poisen pen is out <<<<< Poison
    buisness as always in, JACOB LAND <<<< Business
    #2 job of coarse not!   <<<< Course

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BigD945. Show BigD945's posts

Hey pissttt, if your such a big fan of Websters dictionary, why don't you use it when your typing your posts, would be easier to read if we knew what you were talking about
    your like all the obamanites <<< />????? Have no clue what this word is
    AL GORE ANOTHER MENENCE       <<< Menace   
    (foolish, beleave anything)  <<<< Believe
    give up valuble cap space  /><<<< Valuable
    the poisen pen is out <<<<< Poison
    buisness as always in, JACOB LAND <<<< Business
    #2 job of coarse not!   <<<< Course

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

anyone else find it hilarious that when he is quoting a dictionary he mispells gullible....anyway

I have made many comments about Jacobs, and they all go along this line....although it does not absolve him of his past sins in the pre-cap era, since the cap was instated, he has spent to it, and has not handcuffed his GMs whatsoever. If it is really true that he just wants a few recognizable guys and doesn't care about the record, I don't think Jumbo Joe would have left town.

2. I really don't see how this team has been "dismantled"
    They signed Krejci long term - that was goal numero uno of the off season, take care of your best forward (and he is their best forward)
    They extended Thomas, their big name goalie
    They resigned Recchi, a guy who, despite his age, performed exceptionally well for them
    they signed Hunwick, their young defensemen who shows lots of promise
    they signed their big tough forward (Bitz)
    they upgraded on D, losing ward and picking up Morris

if anything losing Kessel would help to not dismantle the core of this strong team

....and guess what, the Bs have only 1.7 to work with because Jacobs doesn't give a sh*t what PC does as long as it puts the best team on the ice because he has figured out that winning = more profits

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from shiplore. Show shiplore's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: watch out.... tuukka : ..... BAH....BAH.... BAH... SHEEPLE REPORTING TO THE FEET OF JEREMY JACOBS... are these posts not pointless, when it comes to the jacobs THERE A FACT.

Dude.. two words SALARY CAP /> the B's have been spending to the cap. Trust me I despise how JJ ran the B's and did not watch from 96 till the Cap.

But you just sound like you have a tin foil hat when you say things like 'The globe is running Kessel out of town and Rask is next!"

It said Saborin (already 28 by the way) is TRYING to gain the backup job....cause you know.. he IS.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ogie. Show Ogie's posts

I think Pssttt went to the Olde Winey Sock school of hockey logic.