We might be able to clinch by tomorrow night...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

We might be able to clinch by tomorrow night...

I believe, if my math is correct, we can clinch by tomorrow night.

If we win tonight against the Sabres, and Philly beats the Rangers tomorrow night, we are in.

Our boys match up nicely vs. Buffalo and we should be able to take 2 points out of this one...as long as they bring the level of intensity that we have seen them bring, lately.

Philly beating NY is a bit of a long shot...seeing as how Philly has major goaltending issues and NY has Lundqvist. However, I have seen Philly take down much better teams. So this is a very real possibility. We just need to take care of business tonight, and hope for the best tomorrow.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

Re: We might be able to clinch by tomorrow night...

Just realized something...the Philly win needs to be in regulation.

So a Bruins win tonight, and a regulation Philly win tomorrow night, guarantees us a ticket to the show.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gapc. Show gapc's posts

It looks like Lalime will be in net tonite for Buffalo and not Ryan Miller.  the B's catch a break there

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

That's great news!

Although we have had a tendency, this year, of making average goalies look like Vezina candidates, this gives us more of a chance (as opposed to having to deal with Miller). We just have to bear down, get bodies in front of the net, take quality shots, and bury the garbage.

Our chances are looking good, right now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

lalime is ill its miller  just r luck

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

I agree that the Bruins have played well against the Sabres all year and Rask has been very good.  We need to get points out of this game because i fear the game vs Carolina.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

BTW Lalilme will be in net for Buffalo!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

bruins8...here is a quote from Buffalo News:

"Patrick Lalime, who missed Wednesday's practice with the flu, will start in goal tonight when the Sabres meet the Bruins in Boston." (as per Buffalo News.com)

http://www.buffalonews.com/sports/

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

hope your right because of 415pm today buffalo boards say lalime is ill miller to start

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfansince88. Show Bruinfansince88's posts

bruins8...I hope Lalime is in net tonight, as well.

I did a little research on the buffalonews.com board and it seems as though Lalime will, in fact, be in. He seems to have been caught with some kind of 24hr stomach virus and is recovered now.

Apparently, they also called up Enroth who, despite being out with an ankle injury, might be on the bench backing up Lalime. Seems a tad strange, but I guess we'll find out for sure tonight.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

good news w need 2 bad i dont want to have 2 win sat and sun

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

I have never heard a more ridiculous post Lalime's in net no he's not it's Miller regardless of who's in net The b's have to win this game if Miller's guarding the twine so be it. No excuses, can't score, met a hot goalie no taking it to ot ...win the damn game in regulation for once!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

It is not excuses it is just bringing the facts!

Sections
Shortcuts