WE NEED A GOAL MANUFACTUER!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BrooklynBruin1965. Show BrooklynBruin1965's posts

WE NEED A GOAL MANUFACTUER!!!

WE NEED TO TRADE FOR A GOAL &$#@!& SCORER!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

Re: WE NEED A GOAL MANUFACTUER!!!

thank you for your input, there are about 25 other threads saying the exact same thing, I'd take a look at one of those

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from epavao. Show epavao's posts

In Response to Re: WE NEED A GOAL MANUFACTUER!!!:
    thank you for your input, there are about 25 other threads saying the exact same thing, I'd take a look at one of those
    Posted by dkrejci46

what can a recent Vezina trophy winner and a potential #1 pick in 2010 bring you? I'd say a Kovalchuk

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Yeah, like this is an easy thing.

Goal scorers are usually not being offered in trades, and they add to the payroll which means you need to have cap space or make it.

Apply for a job as an NHL GM and show us how easy it is.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsUnite. Show BruinsUnite's posts

The Bruins have goal scorers. They need a system that will generate offense.

I call upon Julien to figure out a way to make the existing talent realize its potential.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

OK - I'm not a GM, but I 'll give it a shot.

How about not signing Recchi, Begin, Hunwick take the 1.7 we had left in cap space and signing Kessel

How about giving any one of our overpriced underperfoming studs to Ottowa for Heatley. They had to move him- Wideman and anybody else but Lucic,Krejci, or Savard. Pick one any one.

I'm just saying ...

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from nitemare-38. Show nitemare-38's posts

OK - I'm not a GM, but I 'll give it a shot. How about not signing Recchi, Begin, Hunwick take the 1.7 we had left in cap space and signing Kessel How about giving any one of our overpriced underperfoming studs to Ottowa for Heatley. They had to move him- Wideman and anybody else but Lucic,Krejci, or Savard. Pick one any one. I'm just saying ...
    Posted by JWensink

HOW CAN SIGN SOMEONE WHO DIDN'T WANT TO BE HERE! DID YOU NOT READ ABOUT HOW IT WASN'T JUST ABOUT THE MONEY!! KESS W-A-N-T-E-D OUT OF BOSTON! Ottawa never would've given us Heatly without at least one of the players you mentioned & do you actually think that Murray was going to give his 50 goal man to not only a team in his conference, but in his OWN DIVISION! Seriously? I applaude your effort, but....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

OK - I'm not a GM, but I 'll give it a shot. How about not signing Recchi, Begin, Hunwick take the 1.7 we had left in cap space and signing Kessel How about giving any one of our overpriced underperfoming studs to Ottowa for Heatley. They had to move him- Wideman and anybody else but Lucic,Krejci, or Savard. Pick one any one. I'm just saying ...
    Posted by JWensink

okay so why would ottawa want overpriced underachieving players, just saying.
    yea kessel didn't wanna play here, and we got a great deal for him
    as for hunwick and begin, they've both played great for low cap hits, i dont know what your talking about with them.
    as for recchi, his presence will be worth 1 mill down the stretch

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from No4BobbyOrr-GOAT. Show No4BobbyOrr-GOAT's posts

We have every bit as much to offer or more,
    Rights to Kess + Kobasew + Ference + Wideman would have given us cap clearance and that is just off the top of my head. This is a better deal than the Sharks gave em.

Take a few mins and you could easily figure out other ways of doing it. It's a glorified accounting clerk could balance the figures pretty easily. Yeah I am smarter than any GM, they are mostly ex jocks that couldn't cut it on the ice anyway much like myself!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ZILLAGOD. Show ZILLAGOD's posts

Take a few mins and you could easily figure out other ways of doing it. It's a glorified accounting clerk could balance the figures pretty easily. Yeah I am smarter than any GM, they are mostly ex jocks that couldn't cut it on the ice anyway much like myself!
    Posted by No4BobbyOrr-GOAT

This board is hilarious, we have a guy who predicts game scores, comes close and declares himself to be Nostardamus and that the Globe has offered him a job based on predicting an exact score two games in a row. Now we have a guy who claims he's smarter than any GM.

Glorified accounting clerk! Now that's a good laugh!

Keep 'em coming... this board is funnier than the Comedy Channel.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from dkrejci46. Show dkrejci46's posts

did you graduate from harvard??? yea thats what i thought

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheoStompsLaw. Show TheoStompsLaw's posts

Posted by JWensink

U do know that Heatley is playing in San Jose right?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KesselKrew. Show KesselKrew's posts

did you graduate from harvard??? yea thats what i thought
    Posted by dkrejci46

Do you have to fight and insult someone in every discussion? Your act on here is growing very tiresome. I am sick of wading through your fights in every post.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from JWensink. Show JWensink's posts

San Jose didn't exactly give them Gretzky in return.
    Maybe the problem lies with Julien and Chiarelli - not Kessel
    I don't think Heatley is what CJ wants.
    Hunwick  - Boychuk should be playing 
    Begin has done well, but Sobotka could handle it
    Recchi - watching him try to rush the puck up ice is pathetic

Management got what they wanted - No excuses, they need to own it

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BlueEyedGuy. Show BlueEyedGuy's posts

In Response to Re: WE NEED A GOAL MANUFACTUER!!! : This board is hilarious, we have a guy who predicts game scores, comes close and declares himself to be Nostardamus and that the Globe has offered him a job based on predicting an exact score two games in a row. Now we have a guy who claims he's smarter than any GM. Glorified accounting clerk! Now that's a good laugh! Keep 'em coming... this board is funnier than the Comedy Channel.
    Posted by ZILLAGOD

Smarter than any GM...geezum crow!  Does anyone really realize what a GM does and that he functions as one piece of the machinery of an organization?  I guessing not.  I've never been in an NHL organization, but if it's like most companies, the GM in an NHL franchise isn't the last word in many decisions, and, further more, he can only make him decisions upon the work and knowledge of those around him and with the blessings of those above him.  Not always easy to convince the higher-ups that your decision is best financially or for the results wanted.  I think the average fan would have a nervous breakdown after being a GM for a relatively short time once the reality of what they have to do and what's expected of them hits.

Sections
Shortcuts