We Need Seabass!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from JJLOVER. Show JJLOVER's posts

We Need Seabass!

The only thing that is going to turn this ship around
    is a visit up above from SEABASS!

JJ RULES!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

Re: We Need Seabass!

i think im the other person to get that......its what cam neelys characters name was in the movie Happy Gilmore, cam neely played a tough guy at a biker bar in the movie

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ON3T1M3R. Show ON3T1M3R's posts

Kylequinn, maybe it's Dumb and Dumber or maybe it is.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mebackagin. Show mebackagin's posts

seabass can't make these turkeys fly.... seasons end chop er down and build it up thru draft b's haven't a hope in hell to make the post season!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FairbankAK. Show FairbankAK's posts

leave Cam out of this.  I want to remember him as a 50 goal hall of famer not another failed GM.   Look at the rap Gretsky got

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

yea you right, cam must be crying i his sleep to see the team on the ice today, hopefully we beat montreal his afternoon,,its looking like we wont need torontos first rond pick afterall...now does anyone know the answear to this.....let say boston cam in second last..becasue its goig to be hard to svck more then edmonton.....do we still have a chance to get 1st pick to get taylor hall?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylequinn. Show kylequinn's posts

oh and on3t1m3r..you are right now that i think of it it was dumb and dumber

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

"i think im the other person to get that"

I think everyone gets that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Kylequinn,

Cam Neely's Seabass character comes from the movie Dumb & Dumber. As for our chance at the first round pick the answer to your question is yes. Due to the weighted draft lottery system a team can move up no more than 4 positions and can move down no more than one position. That said any team that falls into draft positions 1 - 5 would have an opportunity at the 1st pick overall. Keep in mind that if you finish first you have a higher percentage opportunity to win the lottery than if you finished 5th.

At the Bruins current rate of winning it is actually possible that we could have two opportunities in the draft two win the lottery and get the first overall pick.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marc627. Show Marc627's posts

hahahah he said seabass was in happy gilmore HAHAHAHAH get off this page and kill yourself

Sections
Shortcuts