We need to see more of Tim Thomas

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

We need to see more of Tim Thomas

...to get a better drafting position

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Re: We need to see more of Tim Thomas

Is it just me, or does TT seem like he's pouting sitting on the end of the bench?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

that's gutless .

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from dbg1. Show dbg1's posts

There is another way to look at it....if he  doesn't play, his trading stock can't go down any further. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Let's not be disrespectfull.  TT gave us some great games in the past but like i just said he is part of the Bruins past because the future is all Tukka. 
       I hope i don't ear the TT lover cry that TT is not playing no more.  There is just no reason to go back to TT right now!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from myoung125. Show myoung125's posts

Tuuka is playing great. You have to ride the hot hand. If Rask has a bad game or two, you will see Tank come in and do his work. I love the tandom that the B's have. I have to believe that these two make each other better... Go B's!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

What a terrible contract given out by Chiarelli. That has to go down as one of the worst all time.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

The Bruins have the best goaltending DUO in the east...this is a good thing!!! You might say that Miller or even Halak are better goaltenders but who takes the ice if they get hurt or have a bad game...NOBODY!!  Just ask Philly about the importance of having a strong goalie tandem!!  I am glad that Thomas is "pouting" on the end of the bench, (if in fact he is) that shows that he cares and we all know that he is competitive.  I think that competition is good, it raises both their games.  We all know a hot goaltender could carry a team deep in the playoffs, the Bruins have two who could get the job done on any given night!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from olsenstephanie. Show olsenstephanie's posts

In Response to Re: We need to see more of Tim Thomas:
    The Bruins have the best goaltending DUO in the east...this is a good thing!!! You might say that Miller or even Halak are better goaltenders but who takes the ice if they get hurt or have a bad game...NOBODY!!  Just ask Philly about the importance of having a strong goalie tandem!!  I am glad that Thomas is "pouting" on the end of the bench, (if in fact he is) that shows that he cares and we all know that he is competitive.  I think that competition is good, it raises both their games.  We all know a hot goaltender could carry a team deep in the playoffs, the Bruins have two who could get the job done on any given night!!
    Posted by scottm50

It's only a DUO when both of them play dingleberry

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GutlessChara. Show GutlessChara's posts

go home gutlesschara you sick man, thats the most retarded post i've seen in quite some time, you sicck sick man
    Posted by btownbliss

I am at home...its sports get a life. Professional athlets are replace every single day by younger and better players. Unless youa TT's ma or pa who would get upset with such a post....at the end of the day the benchwarmer has a $5m a year contract for the next three years. As mentioned before horrible deal for the B's

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Posted by scottm50

Well stated. Goaltending, whether with Tim or Tuukka, is not a problem for the Bruins. I believe they have allowed the fewest goals in the league. And Thomas is probably not happy riding pine but he's not pouting, IMHO. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

Hey stephy, do you own a TV....both of them have played all season...numnuts!!!!

Sections
Shortcuts