welcome back 45

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bruins8. Show bruins8's posts

welcome back 45

love this guy...makes our already stingy d even stronger...stuey is a gamer..with all due repsect to mr mcquaid...stuart and ference much better combo...d fense!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanuckBruin. Show CanuckBruin's posts

Re: welcome back 45

Right on bruins8, Stewie is 100% heart and we need him back.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

I said this all along this season. Stuart was their most consistent defender and possibly their best all year.

Stuart and Bergy were the two best Bruins this year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BruinsFaninOntario. Show BruinsFaninOntario's posts

Too bad Stuart won't be allowed to fight tonight with his condition, because Carcillo needs a beatdown REAL BAD! Hopefully Looch will do him. Two minutes left, Bruins up 5-0, Lucic pounds the living daylights out of sorryassCarcillo. I'd love to see that. With Savard banging his stick against the boards from the Bruins bench to cheer Looch on.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

acording to 98.5 he will be a game time decision hope he can go

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NumbaFouwer. Show NumbaFouwer's posts

Good Bruins pump up video MILAN.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Griswal65. Show Griswal65's posts

would like to eventually see that 3rd pairing as    Stewey / Lonewolf 

Wolfie's a gamer too, and will bring some much needed respect to the team once he's had time to assert himself around the league a little more ....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Ya don't forget how pissed this guy was at the end of the season...seemed like he fought a guy every game haha...I call him Caveman as a term of endearment, but I have a feeling they hold Caveman out tonight to give him some extra rest, unless of course he really is 100% cuz we could definitely use him with McQuaid out...

Either way, good to see he got cleared to play...

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mannyortez3424. Show mannyortez3424's posts

Holy sh*t, that video gave me goos bumps MILAN...that was sick...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

In Response to Re: welcome back 45:
    Holy sh*t, that video gave me goos bumps MILAN...that was sick...
    Posted by mannyortez3424

I got another very good one to share but only busting it out if we need a comeback at some pointSmile

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Stu the caveman is in the lineup and will rock a filthy Flyer tonight!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

He should make life miserable for more than a few Philly players!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

Very good news that Stuart is back.  I was reading about him on the Bruins Blog earlier.  That's a pretty scary infection that needs IV antibiotics for six weeks. 

I really hope that he is able to jump right in and be a positive contributing factor tonight.  After he came back from his broken hand the first time, his timing was a bit off, and he took some unnecessary penalties. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from scottm50. Show scottm50's posts

I wish his skates were 2 sizes smaller!! Nothing Rask could do on that deflection!!

Sections
Shortcuts