Welcome Back Michael Ryder!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

Welcome Back Michael Ryder!

2 big goals and and beautiful open ice hit.....where have you been? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Re: Welcome Back Michael Ryder!

Put him back with Krejci if he keeps going!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

Way to go Ryder, you are getting the goal scoring going when it counts the most.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

saved it for when it really mattered

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BelieveINBoston9. Show BelieveINBoston9's posts

My thoughts exactly.....Michael Ryder, Where have you been?!?!?...i dont care, youre here now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

I like that Ryder - Sobotka - Wheeler line.  Sobotka seems to go under the radar and doesn't get as much credit as he deserves, has anyone else noticed Sobotka has been on the ice for a large percentage of Boston's even strength goals over the past few weeks? 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Canadianfan6. Show Canadianfan6's posts

Playoffs are all that matters!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

This just i from Chiarelli "Ryder signed to 5Yr. 20Mil extension." PC "After my evaluation we've (Julien and I) decided he's back after a one game great performance." Sorry couldn't resist LoL! Tongue out

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Was that really RYDER????  Nice Game!!!!!!!!!!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

In Response to Re: Welcome Back Michael Ryder!:
    This just i from Chiarelli "Ryder signed to 5Yr. 20Mil extension." PC "After my evaluation we've (Julien and I) decided he's back after a one game great performance." Sorry couldn't resist LoL!
    Posted by SanDogBrewin

lol that is a funny one!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from shaunk. Show shaunk's posts

Let's hope he stays with us!  GO BRUINS!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

sabotka is showing some good signs here, kinda lifting ryder

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulbking. Show paulbking's posts

FIVE THUMBS UP!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from toyopet. Show toyopet's posts

Players like Ryder run hot & cold. If he was always hot Montreal would never have let him go. One thing is for sure throughout this whole season. Ryder has had his chances in nearly every game to score. The pucks just weren't going in. The Bruins have an interesting fourth line. Don't mess with it. At least not against the Sabres.
    I also hate to say it but the best thing that happened to this team was Savard not being able to play. He's not a good fit for this team. Milbury intimates this all the time on Hockey Night but doesn't have the stones to come right out & say it. I'm sorry he got seriously injured & wish him well going forward but I just don't like his game. Never have. Now the Bruins need to start playing better at home. Bruins power play will be the key to the next two games.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

And their PP is 11% better with Savard.  Must be some real dank stuff you got there.  Do you live in Oregon?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

All Milbury has these days is double standards and memories of giving out bad contracts down on the Island. Bruins are better off without Savard you say ? I have read them all now but then on the other hand Nah i'll probably read some more there's always Ipot.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mutant211. Show Mutant211's posts

And their PP is 11% better with Savard.  Must be some real dank stuff you got there.  Do you live in Oregon?
    Posted by bim09

That is a little bit misleading.  The power play is twice as good with Savard.  The numbers are somthing like 22% with Savard and 10.5% without. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

I also hate to say it but the best thing that happened to this team was Savard not being able to play. He's not a good fit for this team. Milbury intimates this all the time on Hockey Night but doesn't have the stones to come right out & say it. I'm sorry he got seriously injured & wish him well going forward but I just don't like his game. Never have. Now the Bruins need to start playing better at home. Bruins power play will be the key to the next two games.
    Posted by toyopet

When you make your very first post, try not to say something completely stupid... no one is going to take you seriously going forward.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

In Response to Welcome Back Michael Ryder!:
    2 big goals and and beautiful open ice hit.....where have you been? 
    Posted by TuukkainNet

Rough RIDER!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

After just burying Ryder in an other thread, Michael decides to show up today. Welcome back Michael Ryder! If only I could have watched the game today. I live in Kentucky and the local NBC affiliate decided to broadcast Thunder over Louisville (fine air show and fireworks, considered the official opening of the Derby events) instead. Imagine that, what about my feelings? My needs? :) Oh, the insensitivity of it all!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

This site usually has some live feeds.  http://www.atdhe.net/index.html

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

Players like Ryder run hot & cold. If he was always hot Montreal would never have let him go. One thing is for sure throughout this whole season. Ryder has had his chances in nearly every game to score. The pucks just weren't going in. The Bruins have an interesting fourth line. Don't mess with it. At least not against the Sabres. I also hate to say it but the best thing that happened to this team was Savard not being able to play. He's not a good fit for this team. Milbury intimates this all the time on Hockey Night but doesn't have the stones to come right out & say it. I'm sorry he got seriously injured & wish him well going forward but I just don't like his game. Never have. Now the Bruins need to start playing better at home. Bruins power play will be the key to the next two games.
    Posted by toyopet

That was a pretty long cold streak for Mr. Ryder. Also, while I'm not a huge Marc Savard fan, he's a very good play setter. The problem with him is the Bruins are poor in wings who can score. His play last season with Kessel was pretty darn good. And IHHO, the Bruins are in no way better without him. Look at the precipitious drop off in power play proficiency since his departure. The man owns the half board on the power play, and Krejci, while a fine young center, has not been able to fill the slot left by Marc Savard. 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

This site usually has some live feeds.  http://www.atdhe.net/index.html
    Posted by bim09

Thanks, I'll keep this on file.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from lereve77. Show lereve77's posts

Keep it up Ryder, great game. Now if Sturm can get going the B's will be looking pretty good. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from stingerjp. Show stingerjp's posts

It is eye-opening to see how good this team is when they get some contributions from Wideman, Ryder, Wheeler, and STurm.  The last 4-5 games of the regular season were great examples.  These guys all had moments when they chipped in and as a result the B's were red hot.  If these guys can even pitch in a little- the Bruins will have a strong playoff run.

Sections
Shortcuts