well done Mr. Thornton

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pbergeron37. Show pbergeron37's posts

well done Mr. Thornton

perfect. Thats how you do it right there. You get right after him, challenge him, and even though hes a bender and won't take off his halfer, you still beat the holy hell out of him. He won't follow the code, neither do you, keep swinging even after you've sent him to the ice....he manned up, took the 10 minute misconduct, possible suspension, but he took care of business in the perfect way, now keep up the physical game, and stop hitting pipes

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Re: well done Mr. Thornton

Nice! (studip living on the west coast gamecenter blackout have to wait till I get home to watch it on tivo stuff)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

Not satisfied as Milbury just said..expected the fight , so not a disappointement... Bruins hit more in period than the whole season.. Cooke should not have lasted on the ice on his second shift which was disappointing.. Now that they are trailing Julien the Pacifier is telling the team as usual to play for the win... that is disappointing... Lucic where are you?  I think Thorton plays round two with Cookes noggin'..

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

In Response to Re: well done Mr. Thornton:
    Nice! (studip living on the west coast gamecenter blackout have to wait till I get home to watch it on tivo stuff)
    Posted by deejm2112

http://atdhe.net/

Works great! Watching the game via the web in South Florida!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

Thornton did his best to punish Cooke... now the rest of the team needs to follow through.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Not satisfied as Milbury just said..expected the fight , so not a disappointement... Bruins hit more in period than the whole season.. Cooke should not have lasted on the ice on his second shift which was disappointing.. Now that they are trailing Julien the Pacifier is telling the team as usual to play for thewin... that is disappointing... Lucic where are you?  I think Thorton plays round two with Cookes noggin'..
    Posted by cowboys9

Timid to say the least. I expected a little more hitting and making them pay.
    Score - 1-10 Pens .  Your strategy is not working !!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: well done Mr. Thornton : http://atdhe.net/ Works great! Watching the game via the web in South Florida!
    Posted by BuschBound

Wow...I've tried but have never seen it work before...awesome, thanks!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BuschBound. Show BuschBound's posts

In Response to Re: well done Mr. Thornton : Wow...I've tried but have never seen it work before...awesome, thanks!
    Posted by deejm2112

Only downside is both feeds are Penguin broadcasts

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 86redsox. Show 86redsox's posts

thanks busch

got legal internet but illegal basic cable.