Went to the Flyers game..

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Ever. Show 4Ever's posts

Was there as well fukid. Bruins were outworked the 1st period and lucky there was no score. B's limited the Flyers to 12 shots in the 2nd and 3rd and played much harder. The PP was very disappointing, they could have put the game away much earlier.

The biggest problem with Philly fans is they are mostly Flyer fans, not hockey fans. Good win for the B's.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from watchtower. Show watchtower's posts

I was with the enemy in the nosebleed section behind Tim THOMAS. Some punk threw beer on me and another gave me trash about the BRUINS scarf my mom made me over 40 years ago.Can you believe this guy followed me to my car? Hey, I'm in my 50's, this guys a head taller than me and he's bursting with beer muscles, way out of control. Put it this way, he won't be eating hot wings too soon, because I fed him a double dose of 10% capsicum pepper spray. ( I left him with two bottles of water to flush and told him to call me in the morning)

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

Even with their recent drought, the Bruins PP is ranked #5 in the NHL, at 23.3% (almost a dead heat for #3, as Wash is 23.5 and SJ is 23.4). I don't see them as "lazy with no urgency" (I don't believe you can call any member of the current Bruins team "lazy."); part of the reason why they misfired last night was extra caution in the face of Philly's aggressive PK.

And as for that PK, the Bruins are ranked #9, (83.2%) but again, they're practically in a dead statistical heat with Ott (83.3%) and, believe it or not, Philly (83.5%).

Bottom line, it's difficult to make a definitive judgement based on one game.

//I wish someone made a run at him//

Why? So a Bruins player can be labeled a "goon" too? The players know that Randy Jones is not a goon nor a headhunter, but somebody who made a dumb mistake, acknowledged that he did, and apologized for it. The players have let it go, with the hope (expressed by Bergeron) that others learn from it, and the fans should too.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from anthony3063. Show anthony3063's posts

No coincidence that since Bergy came back and was put on PP it went into the tank..

nice kid that bergy, but boy is he ever struggling..he should be on the 3rd or even 4th line for a while till he gets it together ..I hope he does..

Sections
Shortcuts