What a Game!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TuukkainNet. Show TuukkainNet's posts

What a Game!!!

Rask and Millar both played sick games......

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

Re: What a Game!!!

Effin A Tuukka!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BadHabitude. Show BadHabitude's posts

Freakin awesome, just freakin awesome.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4everbruins. Show 4everbruins's posts

Now that's BRUIN!! Great team effort........and kudo's to Ryder for making that play to seal the deal. And Rask.......geez, that kid is remarkable.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from shuperman. Show shuperman's posts

Great game indeed...both teams playing their hearts out...goalie display like I havent seen in a long time...
    Could we be getting a chance at PITT...oh how I hope so...Cooke, you better be ready

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bruinfaninnewjersey. Show Bruinfaninnewjersey's posts

This game is second on my list of best Bruin games this season (behind the winter classic!)

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

One of the best playoffs games I have ever seen. WAY TO GO BRUINS

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mxx. Show mxx's posts

Nice patience by SATAN seems like he wanted to make sure he buried it reminded me of a Middleton type goal and how about TUUUUUUKA!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

Both team derserve hats off for this game.  Thankfully it went our way!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Absolutely a great show of heart and determination by the Bruins and I'm speachless as to Tuuka Rask's performance tonight. Hats off to Miller for an almost equally impressive game. Lets go Bruins!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

WOW guys i am prety much specheless great stotry here stay with me my best friend of my life who is also my cousin showed up just home from a year in the middle east. Shows at my door we are down 2-0 and says it aint over and we come back and win i mean how great is this night. I havent seen him in 3 years and he shows up and we score 1 ..... 2222222.... 3 game winner I told him I am holding ur azzzzz hosteg for the playofs!!!!!!!!!!!

GO GOG GOG BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Simply AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so glad the B's found their game!!!! This is what the playoff's are all about but the job is not done yet. Get em in five B's!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from cowboys9. Show cowboys9's posts

My blood pressure is just back to normal.. I was on the edge of my seat from third period on and overtime was just freaking unbelievable.. I was amazed at how wide open both teams were playing in the overtimes and when Bergy took that penalty in overtime , I thought it was over.. Bruins and overtime games are not exactly a good match :)  Great game by both goalies and teams.. they took not prisoners..classic playoff hockey..The experts who predicted this series to be a snooze fest really had no idea.. This series has been best by far.. Both teams laying it all on the line..

How do you like Wideman and Ryder now folks :)  LOL

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

I am in tears how great is this my cus a vetran war herron and me get to see this together thank you  god

THANK YOU GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from wil39. Show wil39's posts

Great game! CJ made some really nice in-game adjustments. How about the play Ryder made to get the puck in the zone, and the down right Dirty little move Satan made to win it. From the highlight, I think he deked Miller and feathered the shot through Myers legs. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mulcogi. Show mulcogi's posts

I haven't truly followed the Bruins since the greatest player of all time hung up his sweater but these guys are getting me hooked. Helps that my son is a fan, of course, but "What a Game!!!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from abra-cadaver. Show abra-cadaver's posts

Anyone see the interview with the Sabres coach after the game?  He is still crying about Recchi hitting Kennedy off the puck in game 3 not being a penalty and comparing it to the Kaleta boarding penalty against Lucic tonight.  lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

What an outstanding game. God that was fun to watch, hangin onto to my seat. Tuukka and Miller were unbelievable - Miller, you almost have to feel bad for the guy.  Gonna be tough Friday night, the HSBC Center will be off the charts.  Go B's !!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Shadowcpt. Show Shadowcpt's posts

In Response to Re: What a Game!!!:
    WOW guys i am prety much specheless great stotry here stay with me my best friend of my life who is also my cousin showed up just home from a year in the middle east. Shows at my door we are down 2-0 and says it aint over and we come back and win i mean how great is this night. I havent seen him in 3 years and he shows up and we score 1 ..... 2222222.... 3 game winner I told him I am holding ur azzzzz hosteg for the playofs!!!!!!!!!!! GO GOG GOG BLACK AND GOLD!!!!!
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Welcome back to your cousin, thank him for standing up for our country in time of great need. Whoooaaah!

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from gardenbees. Show gardenbees's posts

I was at the game tonight and I think I witnessed one of the most unbelievable goalie duels I've seen in recent memory.  Rask vs Miller, G4 SCPO, should be a part of the NHL canon for the ages.  Just awesome!

...oh, and I think I just may sell my soul to Miro Satan!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

this is...was one of these nights i am thankful to be alive

all I have to say to any of you we are only her efor short time

LIVE, LOVE,

B pationate about things you love and most importanly the people that mean the most to you

THANK YOU BRUINS AND THANK YOU GOD FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT IN MY LIFE!!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bim09. Show bim09's posts

That save Rask made on Grier was jaw dropping.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from MILANlucic17. Show MILANlucic17's posts

just enjoyn and B-lieve

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

Great game, especially if you're a Boston fan. A goalies dual and Rask prevails, unbelievable saves at both ends, and the B's again coming back from 2 goals down....I love playoff hockey.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from deejm2112. Show deejm2112's posts

In Response to Re: What a Game!!!:
    this is...was one of these nights i am thankful to be alive all I have to say to any of you we are only her efor short time LIVE, LOVE, B pationate about things you love and most importanly the people that mean the most to you THANK YOU BRUINS AND THANK YOU GOD FOR AN AMAZING NIGHT IN MY LIFE!!!
    Posted by MILANlucic17

Have you been taking mushrooms again?

Sections
Shortcuts