WHAT A GOAL!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

WHAT A GOAL!

What a goal by kessel, blazing speed and finshing , hurts to watch him in that blue shirt. What can we expect from big puppy face dumbo!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iC-kKUk6Ws

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wheatskins. Show Wheatskins's posts

Re: WHAT A GOAL!

Not so great.

At the end of a long shift, against a slow Dennis Wideman. The Gods must of had a hand on this.

Against any other defenseman, Kessel doesn't make it past his own blueline.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from SanDogBrewin. Show SanDogBrewin's posts

"What can we expect from big puppy face dumbo ?"

Trade for Scott Gomez 7.5Mil contract and then trade away the 2010 Montreal Canadiens playoff MVP Halak I suppose...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

In Response to Re: WHAT A GOAL!:
    [QUOTE]Not so great. At the end of a long shift, against a slow Dennis Wideman. The Gods must of had a hand on this. Against any other defenseman, Kessel doesn't make it past his own blueline.
    Posted by Wheatskins[/QUOTE]

if seguin had scored it , we'd be singing a "star is born" Wideman was on the ice as long as kessel and wideman has always been a good skater But if u wish
    i can search for other kessel goals or maybe give u a complete collage of all his goals and see how he blows by anyone. Not many nhlers can skate like kess , extremely rare, 2 strides and he's gone, amazing take-off speed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

That was like watching a thoroughbred racehorse come out of the starting gate.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

Really not that great a goal.  he wasn't even in position he was floating at the top of his own zone barely in front of the dman and got a lucky bounce and beat dennis wideman.  the goalie should have come out more to challenge him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]Really not that great a goal.  he wasn't even in position he was floating at the top of his own zone barely in front of the dman and got a lucky bounce and beat dennis wideman.  the goalie should have come out more to challenge him.
    Posted by Tuckerw3[/QUOTE]

Floating??? nice try. they came out of the gate even.Both facing forward I might add.Appreciate a great talent.life is too short.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Beezfan4life. Show Beezfan4life's posts

In Response to WHAT A GOAL!:
    [QUOTE]What a goal by kessel, blazing speed and finshing , hurts to watch him in that blue shirt. What can we expect from big puppy face dumbo! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iC-kKUk6Ws
    Posted by marco1001[/QUOTE]
    This guy play's for us, your man crush for kessel is getting old marcohttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZ2t2WxH9U

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tuckerw3. Show Tuckerw3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHAT A GOAL! :         Floating??? nice try. they came out of the gate even.Both facing forward I might add.Appreciate a great talent.life is too short.
    Posted by hockey-101[/QUOTE]
    Im not saying that he was floating but he was not playing the best position and he got a lucky bounce to him and he will beat dennis wideman in a side by side race 10 out of 10 times.  it was not that great a goal.  you could put hunwick up at forward(which when they did that a while ago he played quite well) and he could make a similir play on the puck if he is going to take on Wideman in transition.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously now . . .if Marco and Hockey 101 aren't trolls . .  and I don't want to throw that term around loosely . . . grow up and move on guys. He is gone,now become a Leaf fan and go to another forum or shut up about this stuff. If you're just stirring the pot like RMiller okay I get it . . . .ha ha  poke the Bear. If not , then your poor pathetic life must be sad and I feel sorry for you and therefore can't be annoyed . Try prozac, or Leaf TV
    Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]

wait a minute, we can talk about other players playing well, highlite other stars but No,not kessel, it's taboo.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]Seriously now . . .if Marco and Hockey 101 aren't trolls . .  and I don't want to throw that term around loosely . . . grow up and move on guys. He is gone,now become a Leaf fan and go to another forum or shut up about this stuff. If you're just stirring the pot like RMiller okay I get it . . . .ha ha  poke the Bear. If not , then your poor pathetic life must be sad and I feel sorry for you and therefore can't be annoyed . Try prozac, or Leaf TV
    Posted by Chef09[/QUOTE]

Can I talk about this coming Thursdays game or is that to much Leaf talk? Seems there also is 1000+ posts about leafs give them all drugs I guess?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to WHAT A GOAL! : This guy play's for us, your man crush for kessel is getting old marco http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfZ2t2WxH9U
    Posted by Beezfan4life[/QUOTE]

nice goal by Nathan but what's the point , i'm not comparing both like nathan too. Imagine kessel , and horton, krejci, Sav, milan, wow what great hockey, we are missing out and accepting it. The cup would have been here.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

Remember folks, bruins8 = hockey101 = marco1001 = teenage girl with a crush on Kessel.

This pathetic loser is having a conversation with himself among his different boston.com accounts. 

Sad, I know...some people never grow up...

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MrVmax. Show MrVmax's posts

Speed kills!!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

[QUOTE]Remember folks, bruins8 = hockey101 = marco1001 = teenage girl with a crush on Kessel. This pathetic loser is having a conversation with himself among his different boston.com accounts.  Sad, I know...some people never grow up...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Your imagination is getting the best of you.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from marco1001. Show marco1001's posts

[QUOTE]Remember folks, bruins8 = hockey101 = marco1001 = teenage girl with a crush on Kessel. This pathetic loser is having a conversation with himself among his different boston.com accounts.  Sad, I know...some people never grow up...
    Posted by Fletcher1[/QUOTE]

Fletch, ur funny man . I read all of these posts but urs made me laugh the most. It's like watching a movie who done it?
    man1 u r something but it's ok i want u to believe we are all one , it will be so much more fun.

Regards,
    Marco. i mean
    hockey 101, i mean,
    bruins 8
    anyhow u choose same difference right?

hahaha

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE]           "What can we expect from big puppy face dumbo ?" Trade for Scott Gomez 7.5Mil contract and then trade away the 2010 Montreal Canadiens playoff MVP Halak I suppose...
    Posted by SanDogBrewin[/QUOTE]

Not sure how the topic of these threads always come to be about my #1 team in the Eastern Conference.

Dawg, shouldn't you be talking about your 10th placed Bruins here ?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradyfan1972. Show Bradyfan1972's posts

I love how RMiller87 posts threads and then responds to them under different names like Marco1001. What a sad, pathetic, impotent little man! LMFAO

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hockey-101. Show hockey-101's posts

This name calling thing  reminds me of the physically challenged kids in the playground.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bluefox70. Show bluefox70's posts

Wow, I never thought Kessel was fast. Give me a break, he is a fast sniper, but not worth the money TO tied up in him for his Dche-bag work ethic and acne.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from duinne. Show duinne's posts

[QUOTE]Wow, I never thought Kessel was fast. Give me a break, he is a fast sniper, but not worth the money TO tied up in him for his Dche-bag work ethic and acne.
    Posted by bluefox70[/QUOTE]

He is most certainly fast, and a good goal-scorer. He didn't want to sign in Boston, wanted more money, got it in Toronto, and the Bruins got a ridiculous exchange for him (Seguin, Knight and next year's #1 from Toronto). Time to move on, and time for the Kessel fan boys to find their own forum. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RMiller87. Show RMiller87's posts

[QUOTE] This name calling thing  reminds me of the physically challenged kids in the playground.
    Posted by hockey-101[/QUOTE]

I actually think it's a hoot how everyone that is not a delusional, jammie wearing Bruin fan is considered the same person !

Dawg's post had nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

He was trolling !

I hate trolls.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from KrayzieJoe. Show KrayzieJoe's posts

My 70 year old grandmother could score a goal with Wideman playing defense...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from SeguinMyTime. Show SeguinMyTime's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHAT A GOAL! : He is most certainly fast, and a good goal-scorer. He didn't want to sign in Boston, wanted more money, got it in Toronto, and the Bruins got a ridiculous exchange for him (Seguin, Knight and next year's #1 from Toronto). Time to move on, and time for the Kessel fan boys to find their own forum. 
    Posted by duinne[/QUOTE]

You are in violation of forum COE Diunne..

Making wayy to much sense I have reported your post.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcher1. Show Fletcher1's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: WHAT A GOAL! : I actually think it's a hoot how everyone that is not a delusional, jammie wearing Bruin fan is considered the same person ! Dawg's post had nothing to do with the topic of the thread. He was trolling ! I hate trolls.
    Posted by RMiller87[/QUOTE]

They aren't all the same, but here is the breakdown:

bruins8 is hockey101 is marco1001 -- they all write at a second grade level, don't capitalize, only post to worship Kessel, always comment on the same threads within the same time period, and the same dumb comments.  Those three accounts are absolutely the same person.  Can you imagine how much of a loser you would have to be to keep up three accounts here??

RMiller is a seperate person, who changes his favorite team every year.  He was a Penguins fan last year and has claimed to be a Bruins fan too.  He used to be a tad more sensible, but wasn't getting enough attention here so he decided to become a Habs fan and spend his time pestering everyone here.  Again, it really is hard to imagine having so little going on in your life that you would do this...but here he is.

And with that, all of them are now ignored.  Good day, losers.

Sections
Shortcuts