What a play by Ryder and Satan on the game winner

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

What a play by Ryder and Satan on the game winner

Ryder sweet move on that slob Grier at the blue line then the dirty no look pass to Satan.

Sweet finish by Satan to slide it by Miller and the defensemen.

Keep putting that fat beast Grier out there. I love it. Watch his effort on our game winning goal. Embarassing

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisbruinsfan1985. Show chrisbruinsfan1985's posts

Re: What a play by Ryder and Satan on the game winner

I just watched the replay again. That pass by Ryder was riduculous. Then Satan first beats Miller and slides it through Myers legs.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

Ryder has been on fire since the last game of the season. He's constantly on the go , hitting every chance he gets and feet always moving. 
    A lot will be forgiven from B fans if he keeps this up.
    He was never known for his passing but that was one hell of a play.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jwb413. Show jwb413's posts

Yeah Ryder is playing better than he has ever played as a Bruin. That pass was sick but Satan's move was better!!!!  Miller still has the fork sticking in his back!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from lucaooo. Show lucaooo's posts

When they say that playoffs are a new season.  A lot of players understood that and Ryder is one of them!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from wallydouglas. Show wallydouglas's posts

I told ya. ference needs to run at ryder more often lol..Nice to see MR back.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mattymcgee55. Show mattymcgee55's posts

In Response to What a play by Ryder and Satan on the game winner:
    Keep putting that fat beast Grier out there. I love it. Watch his effort on our game winning goal. Embarassing
    Posted by chrisbruinsfan1985

Thats great. I essentially said the same thing on a thread here last night but I dont think that I actually used the words fat beast. I like your take better than mine.